Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Letting anyone join and do anything they please

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniX View Post
    I don't really see why this matters RIGHT NOW out of any time. The forums seem to be very active.
    Flame wars don't count as active. It only furthers my point something has to be done.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Streakster View Post
    Flame wars don't count as active. It only furthers my point something has to be done.
    I guess Super Wind's spamming and my opinions causing people to get butt-hurt causing flame wars and that time when the forum was being spammed because of the MB's white knights and people like Jacob, Sonic Lover, and Drake bitching about hacking and trolls and Demnyx trolling super wind doesn't count as activity.

Level
    I guess Super Wind's spamming and my opinions causing people to get butt-hurt causing flame wars and that time when the forum was being spammed because of the MB's white knights and people like Jacob, Sonic Lover, and Drake bitching about hacking and trolls and Demnyx trolling super wind doesn't count as activity.
    So you want the forum to continue being like this, if that's what counts as activity I suppose. Now really, we could use some time where we all got together and acted like normal human beings.

Level
    Acting like normal human beings is too hard for the people I made butt-hurt AKA almost the whole forum.

Level
    This happens much too often. Everyone's fun is ended by pointless hate posts and people acting like immature kids.
    We need a team of moderators, not one admin. One admin can't handle all this by his/herself.
    A forum with 20+ people can't be run by simply one person, it's just too much. Everyday there's either another argument or a locked thread DUE to flaming.
    I don't think Sky alone can handle this you've, as far as I know, been the only admin for a long time and it's not working out. Yes I'm quite aware you made this but come on. Have you notice how problems have been dealt with? Stuff like this shouldn't just happen to EVERYBODY because a petty argument has broke out. Can we not mute someone? I mean you give about one warning and wait about another hour to do something, and then the whole SITE is put on hold.
    We need moderators, not to an extent where it's butthurt admins, but enough to keep this site controlled and stop the pointless "SOMEK IS GAI threads" and "I hate MB" threads and "HOW DAIR YEW NEUT LAIK SANIC" this is just CRAZY.
    And I know you're not the *only* administrator but as far as I've seen for a while, you're the only active one.
    Which is why we could use a section for Moderators and Administrators to discuss problems at hand and find a subtle way to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

But I'm sure this will go ignored.

Level
    I wasn't here for 6 damn weeks so sonix quit fucking messing with me.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    I don't know if there's anyone here that's suitible for admin anymore. Seriously, who ever we made admin except for maybe me or you (which will never be admin) will probably ban users over the smallest and dumbest shit and half of us would be banned probably over an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    I wasn't here for 6 damn weeks so sonix quit fucking messing with me.

Shut the fuck up we're done with people like you starting pointless spam.

Level
    Bitch no one here likes you okay I don't know why sky didn't just permanent ban you a few weeks back okay you constantly cause arguments with mazefire then you cause a war with the MB when you made that dumb thread about them okay and I don't spam and apparently you haven't learned your lesson from your ban because you're the same as before you just constantly pick on people for no reason you're what we call a cyberbully.

Level
    I don't know if there's anyone here that's suitible for admin anymore. Seriously, who ever we made admin except for maybe me or you (which will never be admin) will probably ban users over the smallest and dumbest shit and half of us would be banned probably over an opinion.
    I'm not asking for administration, I just want some moderators here. Ones that cannot BAN but can more say, report to Sky. Y'know so people don't get power-hungry like the MB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    Bitch no one here likes you okay I don't know why sky didn't just permanent ban you a few weeks back okay you constantly cause arguments with mazefire then you cause a war with the MB when you made that dumb thread about them okay and I don't spam and apparently you haven't learned your lesson from your ban because you're the same as before you just constantly pick on people for no reason you're what we call a cyberbully.
    SuperWind please be quiet, I'm really not in the mood for someone ELSE to start another argument for absurd reasons, stop dwelling on the past. Move on. Don't carry this on in this thread, go elsewhere.

Level
    No,its the truth sonix is a bother and if he ever becomes mod I will kill myself(but I think I can be a good mod.)

- - - Updated - - -

No,its the truth sonix is a bother and if he ever becomes mod I will kill myself(but I think I can be a good mod.)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast