Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RainbowDashV2.5- Now released!

Level

RainbowDashV2.5- Now released!

No... She isn't a little pony, she is a heroe! Like Sonic, she learn to use SpinJump and SpinDash and she learn to use the Chaos emeralds!

Yes you have understand: RainbowDash can now save the day!

This RainbowDash have some different things than the original by foxfire667.

1st, she have a spinjump and a spindash
    2nd, Now RainbowDash can be SuperDash! (But only in matches)
    3rd, New lifes icons (for normal and super)
    4th, A new life monitor, based of a 2.1 monitor.

Big thanks to Demnyx Onyxwing for helping me to make the wad.

Here's screens and the WAD hitself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    I love it already~
    3.png

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    This wad is still pretty terrible, Rainbow. She still spin dashes for some reason (MLP FIM characters don't curl up into a ball and spin at a very fast speed by the way), it looks like you edited TailsRE.wad's jump sprites and made them all rainbow colored with no shading for her jump sprites, her super form stance is glitched, Rainbow Dash is white for some reason when she goes super, her life icon is still ruined, her character select picture is still a crappy JPEG image you probably found on Google images, the new hurt sprites are still there looking really 2D, Even though she can change colors most of the colors make her kind of look like crap, and If she has a super form then how come she has her element of harmony on? I thought you became super by obtaining the seven chaos emeralds and not by putting on your element of harmony. So pretty much this version of Rainbow Dash is the same exact thing as the first one you made, which was even worse with a spin jump minus the dumb walking and running animation and sprite choices, the homing attack, and the 2D waiting sprites you replaced the better 3D waiting sprites with. But over all, this remake of a disappointment. I give this garbage a 2.5 out of 10

Level
    Bah, you can like this WAD or not, for me, it's my FIRST release for SRB2. So it's normal the wad is no PERFECT and I think the CRAPY 2D IMAGES is cool.
    So if you don't like this wad just take the non-spin version in the thread at the SRB2 W.I.P. Factory or just don't play this WAD in SRB2.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    Bah, you can like this WAD or not, for me, it's my FIRST release for SRB2. So it's normal the wad is no PERFECT and I think the CRAPY 2D IMAGES is cool.
    So if you don't like this wad just take the non-spin version in the thread at the SRB2 W.I.P. Factory or just don't play this WAD in SRB2.
    I could just add the non spin dash version instead, but the thing is that the non spin dash version is the same garbage wad as your original beta accept for the fact that Rainbow Dash doesn't spin.

Level
    So I accept that but if I create the spin jump for RainbowDash it's for a single reason:

When you use the original RainbowDash.wad and you go in a Zoom Tube,
    do you think it's normal to have a Jump animation? (like the up spring animation)

It's so totally normal to have a spin in zoom tube and non-spin with ABILITY2 = 1 make good and very bad things:

Good: A true PONY jump

Bad: Can't use shield powers, like the wind shield and nuclear shield, and have a error with the hurt sound.

Level
    You could just always change the frames so it doesn't look like she's spinning.
    Is the Zoom Tube the only thing you have in defense? There barely any Zoom Tubes in srb2 so the point of you having a spin jump for that one element is silly.

Level
    rainbow should fly :(

ragequit

Just kidding, I like the wad, but it needs some more work. Good job!

Level
    "You could just always change the frames so it doesn't look like she's spinning.
    Is the Zoom Tube the only thing you have in defense? There barely any Zoom Tubes in srb2 so the point of you having a spin jump for that one element is silly."

So I have understand and I think to use FLY animations.
    But, is it possible to edit the WAD when it released...?

Level
    I think so...I was able to edit a wad I made. I meant that Dashie should fly like Tails.

That is what made the old wad very fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast