Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1)

1. akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1) Details »

akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1)

Developer Last Online: Sep 2014
      Category: [Character] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: March 19th, 2013  
      WAD File Contains Lua Character(s)

Well hello there. You are at the home of all of the pony characters that I have made for SRB2. Download links for all of them are below.

Current status: LUA_LUNA

Update history:

• 3/16/14: Twilight v2 and Applejack v2 are released. Also, I reset this update history log to go along with SRB2 2.1.
      • 3/17/14: Fluttershy v2 released

A quick note for those of you who are using the FileFactory links
      : Make sure that you uncheck "Download with FileFactory's download manager"; otherwise, it will download something completely different.

Skybase download links (2.1.x):

FileFactory download links (2.1.x):

NOTE: All the below download links are for SRB2 v2.0. While these will work with v2.1, they will be slightly broken due to new colors, new abilities, and such.
      Skybase download links (2.0.x):

FileFactory download links (2.0.x):

Screenshots:
      2.1 Twilight Sparkle:
      srb20000.png

2.1 Applejack:
      srb20001.png

2.1 Fluttershy: (version with custom palette shown)
      srb20002.png

All below screenshots are for the 2.0 versions of these mods.
      Rarity:
      srb20011.png

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE:
      srb20030.png

Princess Luna:
      srb20031.png

Derpy:
      srb20001.png

As always, feedback is much appreciated.

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Quick update time!

As most of you might have heard, SRB2 2.1 will be released within two weeks. (Yes, really.) So, there might be some compatibility issues with these mods not working correctly under SRB2 2.1, and if I have to make changes to these mods in order to ensure compatibility with 2.1, I will.

- - - - - - - - - -

Update again, everypony!

I just tried out these with 2.1 and yes, they are broken in various ways, with some of them even having incorrect palettes (namely, Trixie and Fluttershy). I will eventually fix these, but for right now, these wads will not work properly with 2.1.

Level
    That's strange, they work fine for me. Hmm.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    That's strange, they work fine for me. Hmm.
    What I meant to say was that while the mods will work, they are slightly broken (i.e. incorrect abilities, wrong palettes due to a bit of trickery I did to some of these wads back in 2.0).

On the other hand, I did discover that 2.1 has brand new abilities that will be of use in these mods...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by akb778 View Post
    What I meant to say was that while the mods will work, they are slightly broken (i.e. incorrect abilities, wrong palettes due to a bit of trickery I did to some of these wads back in 2.0).

On the other hand, I did discover that 2.1 has brand new abilities that will be of use in these mods...
    Cool beans! I can just imagine Scootaloo on her scooter...
    Hey, maybe you should add the super sonic hover ability to Twilight, it would be much better than the slow glide.

Level
    The first of the 2.1 ponies are out the door, those being Applejack and Twilight Sparkle. I will note that these are slightly different from their 2.0 counterparts; Twilight has a new ability and I sped up Applejack some. In addition, I made some other minor changes to these in order to ensure compatibility with 2.1.

Now go download them! As always, the links are in the first post.

As for the rest of the old mods... I've started working on converting Fluttershy over to 2.1, so expect her next.

Level
    These are really nice! I love the extra polish you gave Twi and Applebutt.
    I noticed you have Maud for your avatar now.
    POSSIBLE MAUD WAD?
    Yes please!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    These are really nice! I love the extra polish you gave Twi and Applebutt.
    I noticed you have Maud for your avatar now.
    POSSIBLE MAUD WAD?
    Yes please!
    I'm gonna polish these up a bit more since I found out that you can use custom palettes for characters in 2.1. =) Show-accurate colors FTW.

As for Maud... If I do go ahead and make a Maud mod, it won't be until I finish updating the rest of my old 2.0 mods for 2.1.

- - - - - - - - - -

And quick update. The 2.1 version of Fluttershy is now finished, complete with a custom palette, in order to match up with the show's color scheme a bit more. This release is slightly different in the fact that it is a zip with two versions of Fluttershy: one that has the custom palette and one that does not (fluttershy_np.wad). I am including a version without the custom palette in case any of you are using other palette mods, like other characters with custom palettes.

In order to use the version with the custom palette, you have to load it up as SRB2 is starting up (translation: make a batch file); otherwise, the custom palette will not load up. Also, a (very minor) side effect of the custom palette is that some in-game graphics might appear a bit off.

As far as other mods with custom palettes, I did previously mention that I will be improving Twilight and Applejack with custom palettes eventually. The rest of my old mods probably will also get this treatment.

Download links are where they always are: right back in the first post.

Level
    Thank you for the 2.1 updates! This is just what i needed for 2.1 hosting for my MLP RP Server!
    I thank everyone for the kindness, respect, and the love to my server and I. I love you all!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/blazesparks-derpyhooves/
    ^^^ Please friend me here. ^^^

Level
    I can't WAIT for the Dash WAD to be released!

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    I can't wait for Rarity! >w<

*le burp*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast