Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1)

1. akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1) Details »

akb's Pony WADs! (NOW WITH 20% MORE 2.1)

Developer Last Online: Sep 2014
      Category: [Character] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: March 19th, 2013  
      WAD File Contains Lua Character(s)

Well hello there. You are at the home of all of the pony characters that I have made for SRB2. Download links for all of them are below.

Current status: LUA_LUNA

Update history:

• 3/16/14: Twilight v2 and Applejack v2 are released. Also, I reset this update history log to go along with SRB2 2.1.
      • 3/17/14: Fluttershy v2 released

A quick note for those of you who are using the FileFactory links
      : Make sure that you uncheck "Download with FileFactory's download manager"; otherwise, it will download something completely different.

Skybase download links (2.1.x):

FileFactory download links (2.1.x):

NOTE: All the below download links are for SRB2 v2.0. While these will work with v2.1, they will be slightly broken due to new colors, new abilities, and such.
      Skybase download links (2.0.x):

FileFactory download links (2.0.x):

Screenshots:
      2.1 Twilight Sparkle:
      srb20000.png

2.1 Applejack:
      srb20001.png

2.1 Fluttershy: (version with custom palette shown)
      srb20002.png

All below screenshots are for the 2.0 versions of these mods.
      Rarity:
      srb20011.png

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE:
      srb20030.png

Princess Luna:
      srb20031.png

Derpy:
      srb20001.png

As always, feedback is much appreciated.

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Moved to releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    I cant wait till Rarity comes out!

Level
    Can't wait for Rarity and (possibly) Applejack! I have all of the other Mane 6 except for those two.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for Rarity and (possibly) Applejack! I have all of the other Mane 6 except for those two.

Level
    Your Twilight actually looks pretty decent. Well, at least compared to every other pony wad in existence except for the original Rainbowdash wad. First of all, whats up with her name font? The font you picked is just so bad. I can barely read what the text says and it extends too long, so I suggest that you use SRB2's actually good and visible name font instead of the garbage one you choose. I also think that you should change her name from Twilight Sparkle to Twilight so the text doesn't extend way out into the screen. Or you should at least put Sparkle under Twilight to prevent it from sticking out. Second of all, whats up with the back view of Twilight's mane? Her mane just looks so awkward from the back, especially when she's running. I highly suggest that you edit her mane from the back so it looks better. Another issue with the current state of your Twilight Sparkle wad is her ability. How come her ability is gliding? Sure, she uses magic to sort of fly in the show sometimes, but not like that. Plus, her glide sprites (which look pretty bad by the way) don't even have some sort of white purple orb around them or something like that to make her look like she's actually using her magic to fly, and if her glide sprites did have something of the sort around them, then it would look like complete shit. Oh, and one small complaint. Twilight's Goal Sign is all messed up, I think that you should make it so that only her head is showing and some of it s popping out of the sign a little bit, kind of like the original Rainbowdash wad did. By the way, I think you should also give Twilight some taunts, I think that all of the pony wads should have their own sounds.

Although this wad has some pretty bad things about it, it also has a bright side to it as well. I like how you allowed her body to change colors (just like the other pony wads that were released after Rainbowdash) so now she's compatible with Capture the Flag and Team Match. Another thing that I really liked about this Twilight wad was that she doesn't spin dash, because every pony wad that did spin dash looked retarded. One last good thing about Twilight was how the silly ability you gave her allows her to fly when you add SMVX.wad

Anyways, I hope you listen to my advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    Hm if you want to put all ponies in that WAD I think you can name it Mane6.wad (it's a suggestion)

And if you want (but I think you don't want because it's... crapy :S it's what TeamLarva says... I think RD2.5 is not crappy but it's just not very good at graphics for that wad because I see your ponies is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUNCH BETTER. ) you can take RainbowDashv2.5 and remake it, for supah form sprites, for an example (RD2.5 is in release, if you din't see it.)
    I have no clue what you're trying to say and why you continuously mention me in every single one of your posts. By the way, If English isn't your strong language then just type out your post on Google Translator or something and then translate your post to English.

Level
    So I am sorry because I am not english I am french...

I mean here: if akb778 wants, he/she can use RDV2.5 but I think this is not good for his/her wad because I can see his/her ponies is better than foxfire667 and my version.
    And too, he/she can name the wad Mane6.wad

And I think he/she can add taunts because we can easyly found them on youtube.

P.S. Sorry if this reply is again unreadable, remember, I am french and translater is just bad -.-'
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    So I am sorry because I am not english I am french...

I mean here: if akb778 wants, he/she can use RDV2.5 but I think this is not good for his/her wad because I can see his/her ponies is better than foxfire667 and my version.
    And too, he/she can name the wad Mane6.wad

And I think he/she can add taunts because we can easyly found them on youtube.

P.S. Sorry if this reply is again unreadable, remember, I am french and translater is just bad -.-'
    Despite some of the issues it still has, Foxfire's Rainbowdash wad is probably one of the only decent pony wads in existence for SRB2 so far.

Level
    Alright guys, the Rarity WAD has finally been released! I'll probably upload a video showing it off later on tonight. One note about the WAD though: If you play it in CTF or Team Match, you'll get a hideous-looking blue or red outline. Not sure how to fix that problem right now, all else is OK as far as I know...

And yes, I'm still trying to improve on the Twilight Sparkle WAD; all I really have to do now before I do another release of that WAD is find some sound clips for her.

Level
    Don't forget to update the changelog in the first post, it helps many, including me, to tell for updates on wads. Also I love the wads, and I hope that you will choose to do Fluttershy as well over time.

Level
    I love the design of the ponies please make more!
    Keep Hypering!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast