Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's work together

Level
    If I could help in any way, just lemme know.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    I think our biggest things right now are:
    1. Member count
    2. Lack of ideas
    3. Activity

I think that maybe just some people linking skybase in their sigs on other sites might help a bit something like
    "Hey Sonic Fans! Wanna discuss Sonic, Video Games, and more, then check out the SRB2SkyBase Today!"

As for idea's that's just a simple brainstorm away, and that's up to you guys to help!

Activity is a combination of you guys and new members, so just post when you can, and try to tell your buddies about this place and see if they would be interested.

Level
    Might want to include Sonic Robo Blast 2 in that slogan so people from outside the SRB2 community can understand SRB2 better.

k

Level
    Feel free to change the slogan if you use it, that's just a quick example.

Level
    Well, I really wanna stop people from saying "Why not just let the skybase die" whenever I ask them to join but other than that we need a few things change for example like making topics that never stay alive for less than a week well some topics have but others didn't, and also why keep this still the srb2 themed website and just making it like an "Everything" website no more srb2 in fact many people says its boring but its still enjoyable to me.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    I have a little slogan for the skybase:

" Hey you! You are a Sonic fan gamer? You like SRB2? SRB2 Skybase is for you!! "

I personnaly think the skybase should be more famous (same thing for SRB2...) because it's just great, as I see, there's not enough levels into releases, not enough SOC and not enough characters... :/

I hope this little slogan help us.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    I believe metal sonic 2.0 was the only member making ports and stuff in the srb2 forum.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    I believe metal sonic 2.0 was the only member making ports and stuff the srb2 forum.
    Well, I made a few ports that I released at A Cat's forum about a year ago. I might still have them lurking somewhere on my PC. If I find them, maybe I'll try to release them here.

k

Level
    aside from my usual casual levels, I am making 1 action level that I'll release here soon.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Sorry if I'm bumping:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    Now I don't really know how you want to " fix " that but I'm ready (SKYBASE IS BETTER THAN THE MB, THE MODS ARE "COOL" AND WE DON'T GET BAN FOR... ORTHGRAPH FAULTS XD! THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT IT'S DOWN!!)
    I agree with the fact that not all members should be admins as it could cause lack of control over the forum (I believe that there should be on a forum: 5 admins,5-10 moderators&developers).
    Also (forgive me if I'm wrong or off topic) since when did people get ban for orthographic faults on srb2mb, the only thing that happens when you make a bad building structure is constructive criticism, you might get an infraction for being really ignorant/arrogant by not taking others advice or disrespecting their opinions. Also the infractions and warnings sometimes helps you learn from your mistakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast