Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Level
    Ive seen the trailer and i've gotta say...in my opinion it's horrid

Level
    Lol.

Sonic = Goku
    Tails = Krillin/Gohan
    Knuckles = Piccolo
    Shadow ( If he ever appears in this game but I think the shadow fans will be pressuring SEGA & Nintendo to bring Shadow in another game ) = Vegeta
    Amy = Chi-Chi

The six guardians = The Ginyu Force ( If not the female guardian then she should've been either Andriod 18 or Zangya )
    Eggman ( If he comes back in this game ) = Frieza

Anyways what I'd like to say is, Sonic Xtreme DOES have something about planets orbiting around the Death Egg Fortress.
    http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_X-treme#Story
    Scroll down further in this link for more details: http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_X-treme_Storylines
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    The game does have that cartoony style that makes everything basic again, and it even features a bare bones plot. They've really taken a more simplistic design choice for this title rather than the huge plots and massive detail in everything that just makes your brain fart (which I've never really liked in the Sonic series; trying to explain a blue hedgehog that runs fast is not a bright idea). The gameplay is really reminiscent of SMG which I don't think is a bad thing in my opinion. Sure, it borrows the "Gravity is messed" idealism, but I don't think Mario really needs to hold that back from everyone. Tons of games have used existing formulas to create something new and exciting, such as basically every RPG ever made and every platformer ever made.

Level
    Eh, all they did was recycle.
    Call me a bastard but I still hope that Sonic Excursion rumor is true.
    I wanna see how well Sonic looks on the PS4 and XBone.

Level
    Sorry STC, but Excursion was proven to be a troll rumor that TSSZ debunked. I'm excited about the Wisps coming back, I loved watching Sonic turn into a dark pacman-like creature and gobble everything up.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox;20464[B
    ]Sorry STC, but Excursion was proven to be a troll rumor that TSSZ debunked.[/B] I'm excited about the Wisps coming back, I loved watching Sonic turn into a dark pacman-like creature and gobble everything up.

557223-sonic_facepalm_by_brianamcginnis_d4nm0y7.png
    Wow, I seriously have NOTHING​ to wait for anymore now do I?

Level
    God Damnit Sega Wisps...Again?

Afterimages

SMG Like Graphics

Erghhh Sega Why...

Level
    Don't like? Don't play, it's simple Sylpheed. And while other think Wisps are gimmicky...
    I don't, Wisps are fun. I hate all the Sonic fans that believe we need the SAME style over and over and over...
    If they think so, they should go play Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 all day.
    It would get pretty boring, wouldn't it? So why not play Sonic Thr- WHOOPS IT INTRODUCED A NEW GIMMICK SCREW IT.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Fox View Post
    Don't like? Don't play, it's simple Sylpheed. And while other think Wisps are gimmicky...
    I don't, Wisps are fun. I hate all the Sonic fans that believe we need the SAME style over and over and over...
    If they think so, they should go play Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 all day.
    It would get pretty boring, wouldn't it? So why not play Sonic Thr- WHOOPS IT INTRODUCED A NEW GIMMICK SCREW IT.

:I I Dont think the same playstyle should be overused, If sega was trying something new they wouldnt bring wisps into it, This is the 3rd time they've appeared in the series. I'm not really a fan of YACKER and his little pals. And where are all these aliens coming from? Who or what kind of Crack feind are developing the sonic Enemies?

When is Eggman gonna leave limbo?

Why is sonic Assassin Creeding all over the wall's not that it doesnt look good Just wonder about his new moves Like his Parkour and his Sonic Advance 2

Level
    I think using color powers again is okay, as long as they possibly change their context. Keeping Wisps as a character (both ingame and plot) would be like keeping Princess Elise in Sonic Unleashed and making her critical in gameplay.