Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zenith Garden[WIP] - CTF

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    That's a really nice level and the theme is nice and the textures are not randomly mixed together.
    There was some design errors on the outside of this base (I can't upload the images for some reason) they were missing textures, you should spot them easily.
    I also have two questions:
    1) Did you create the music?
    2) How did you use the sector alignment linedef? (In other words, how did you get it to work)

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Sorry for the very late response, haven't been around much.

1. No I did not create the music, but if you would like a link to where I got it from I'd be happy to send it to you.
    2. Sector Alignment? Not sure if you're referring to the Texture Alignment feature, which is available by pressing A as you look at a wall, therefore aligning the textures. Or if you're referring to something else.

As for the errors, they're there because the map is still incomplete and I'm well aware of them. I should hopefully get this wad done, though the overall design isn't pleasing me as much so I may just scrap the idea. If the map isn't done in the next few weeks, then assume I scrapped it altogether.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFighter View Post
    1. No I did not create the music, but if you would like a link to where I got it from I'd be happy to send it to you.
    Yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFighter View Post
    2. Sector Alignment? Not sure if you're referring to the Texture Alignment feature, which is available by pressing A as you look at a wall, therefore aligning the textures. Or if you're referring to something else.
    I meant the sector floor texture alignment, it aligns the floor textures.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12