News Highlights week of 11/16 - 11/23

A fine week if I do say so myself, and I'm sure you are all just as ready as me for getting Thanksgiving break, read SkyBase Weekly Volume 21 to get your vacation started!

SRB2 News:
The ASDT Contest is over, read the thread for details, hopefully we can have a Christmas contest soon
LJ Sonic started an "Advanced Mapping Technique" thread in which he will explain many useful techniques for an interactive and fun map.
Rainbow "Dashy" Dash is working on a new match map that could rival Meadow Match for simplicity in a fun way!

Sonic News:
Some footage for a boss in Sonic Xtreme has been revealed in a Canadian TV show from 1998 now on the internet after over a decade; the clip is embedded below, and Sonic show's up at about 3:46 seconds.

General News:
Gurren Lagann seems to be becoming popular again lately, I might just watch a few episodes after finishing Ideon

Member News:
Not a single birthday this week
The Active Members Poll for November is up, be sure to cast your vote today!

Pony News

Season 4 is TODAY!!!
Episode of the Week: Season 4 Ep 1 & 2 "Princess Twilight Sparkle Parts 1 & 2"
Video of the Week: Friendship is Manly
-NOTE: For those of you wishing to see the Season 4 Primere online, I found a website that will be showing it. At the moment they are showing the Hub right now who is doing a mlp recap of season 3 episodes. LINK

Quote of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM
The answer to world peace, shove anime down everyone's throat