Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for an Epic Sonic game

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    I don't really see how that could possibly work. unless they try pulling a TRON or something.
    Did you not even see Digimon movie/OVA 2? It even involved saving the internet with a great plot of it's own including Computer hacking, nuclear missiles. So it's not just TRON that does it. Sonic should really do a adventure about saving the internet of his own.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    So it's not just TRON that does it. Sonic should really do a adventure about saving the internet of his own.
    Yes it's not just Tron but many other games copy this, unless you had a certain plot in mind that would fit. Should he really do an adventure to save the internet? He's already been in many cyber-space levels in different games so...

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Did you not even see Digimon movie/OVA 2? It even involved saving the internet with a great plot of it's own including Computer hacking, nuclear missiles. So it's not just TRON that does it. Sonic should really do a adventure about saving the internet of his own.
    I have seen that..but Digimon was based in a DIGITAL World. unlike how Sonic is..I don't see how they connect.

Level
    Like I and TSDude have stated, Sonic (actually Shadow as far as I remember total), saved the digital world before, and as KitsuneFreak has stated, Sonic has no reason to really go back there at all. Digimon is based on a Digital World with Digital monsters. Sonic is a Mobian on Earth (and other planets, now), that saves the world from threats like Dr. Eggman, and other Deadly enemies.

Level
    I don't think Sonic should have ANYTHING to do with Digimon, sorry Maze.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    He's already been in many cyber-space levels in different games
    All I remember, is Digital Circuit and Mad Matrix from Shadow The Hedgehog & Cyber Track from Sonic Advance 3. I don't recall Sonic having many cyber chase levels in many different Sonic games.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Sonic (actually Shadow as far as I remember total), saved the digital world before, and as KitsuneFreak has stated, Sonic has no reason to really go back there at all. Digimon is based on a Digital World with Digital monsters. Sonic is a Mobian on Earth (and other planets, now), that saves the world from threats like Dr. Eggman, and other Deadly enemies.
    Since when was there already a Sonic plot that is mainly about saving the digital world/Cyberchase/Internet/Virtual Reality? There hasn't been a Mario game about it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    I don't think Sonic should have ANYTHING to do with Digimon, sorry Maze.
    Just because I bought up Digimon when I bought up my idea, I don't mean Sonic should have a internet plot like Digimon/Tron, because then it'll end up ripping them off. I only mentioned the internet plot for Sonic because I was thinking of Digimon Movie/OVA 2 and I was like hey, why don't Sonic do a plot about SAVING the Internet as a adventure of it's own as long as it isn't similar to Tron or Digimon Movie/OVA2? I'm really addicted into Digimon mind you.

Level
    Spinoff for Zhire'El for the win.

Level
    Most modern media of any kind can be considered a "Rip off of someone else's idea" so STC, your argument is very invalid by now, especially since you have decided to bring up the same argument multiple times before.

Example:
    Pacific Rim is a rip off of Robo Tech
    Up is a rip off of Above Then Beyond
    Hunger Games is a rip off of Battle Royale
    The Saints Row and Mafia series' are ripping off GTA
    Super Mario Bros 2 rips off Doki Doki
    Every racing game ever rips off Pole Position
    Etc.

You can easily claim a game or movie as a rip off because of mild similarities. Yet people still buy the games, they still watch the movies, and they enjoy it.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    I don't recall Sonic having many cyber chase levels in many different Sonic games.
    I accidently thought that some fan games that had cyberspace-like levels were made by SEGA.
    And I mistook the space levels for cyberspace levels in the original Sonic games.

But I still go against the idea of having to play cyberspace-themed levels throughout an entire Sonic game as it would get boring and repetitive. Unless the cyberspace levels were based on other themes like a simulation of a level but with certain abnormalities like visual glitches or random errors appearing as visual enemies (similar to Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded).

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
    Unless the cyberspace levels were based on other themes like a simulation of a level but with certain abnormalities like visual glitches or random errors appearing as visual enemies (similar to Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded).
    That's exactly what I mean. SEGA should really try something different. Well, a plot they never tried before. Especially Nintendo that needs to do one & as well as Capcom & Namco.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast