Thread: What I would like to have remakes/sequels of + why

Level

Lightbulb What I would like to have remakes/sequels of + why

Sonic06 (as in with all bugs fixed and sonic's running animation less crappy mainly because they had the best story line but worse gameplay)

sonic heroes 2 (with more teams + features/modes because that would be a fun idea wouldn't it?)

sonic generations 2 (once their 30th anniversary comes and HOPEFULLY they make it that far since you noticed in sonic gens. they took a lvl out of every game they made up to that point, well, other than the sonic riders series along with the ones associated with past times such as sonic and the secret rings and sonic and the black knight but in sonic gens 2[ if they actually go on with it when they made enough games] they would do the same except with a 2p mode and having other characters playable then just sonic.

another sonic riders game (without the kennect, although they already moved on to the Xbox one , anyhow because though free riders sucked alot, the riders series was still fun to play.

Got any other ideas? Why not share them here.
    No idea but enjoy this scenery... i guess?

Level
    Sonic 06 remake would be great if they fixed most of the bugs.
    Sonic Heroes 2 could go 50-50 for me, depends if they make the controls so slippery again.
    Generations 2 probably wouldn't do so well considering they already did a recap game, and doing another "past to present" game would be either an exact copy, or complete BS in story (Still wondering how Eggman escaped Limbo for Lost World)
    The Multiplayer for Zero Gravity was fun as heck, especially since it was online MP, I'd like to see that form of gameplay again, but I'd like the story to be better, and actually thought out and not "Eggman's hosting a race? Let's give him my chaos emeralds so I can race this guy I JUST met!"

I'd like to see another game that had a hub world like SADX if not better, since I love Hub worlds in games, also, I want a game where I play as more than just Sonic.

Level
    Why don't you like bugs? I like to explore, exploit and share them on YouTube.
    Anyway... I'd like to see multiplaer game where the idea is to make best map in 10 minutes with only some fun pieces and then test those maps.

Djt3chn0len is offline This place is getting empty...
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,016
    Overall activity: 0%
    Level
    Well there are most bugs in sonic 06 that ruins the fun like that silver boss battle.
    No idea but enjoy this scenery... i guess?