Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My controls freeze???

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    That means that the "srb2win.exe" (the srb2win application) may be the one at fault. Try downloading a new srb2win.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Or maybe srb2 win 2.0.7 has problems with windows7.
    What do you have on your computer? XP, vista, 7, 8?
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Windows 8

EDIT:
    I use to play srb2 on windows 7 with no faults.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Sometimes XP, sometimes 7. I still don't have that problem.

Level
    Then this problem is starting to be fucking annoying

Level
    I have a crappy Win8 laptop, so if anyone should be having errors for srb2, it's me XD
    But seriously, you are certain you aren't overlooking anything at all? Do you use OpenGl or Software mode?, have you checked the properties in the exe file? Have you re-downloaded 2.0.7? Any of this could potentially be a problem. If this still continues, I'd recommend copying down your laptop specs (look in control panel > System & Security > System > Windows Experience Index), and making a thread on the Mb for the Dev's to look into.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    I have a crappy Win8 laptop, so if anyone should be having errors for srb2, it's me XD
    But seriously, you are certain you aren't overlooking anything at all? Do you use OpenGl or Software mode?, have you checked the properties in the exe file? Have you re-downloaded 2.0.7? Any of this could potentially be a problem. If this still continues, I'd recommend copying down your laptop specs (look in control panel > System & Security > System > Windows Experience Index), and making a thread on the Mb for the Dev's to look into.
    Well, I actually run the game in software mode, the proprieties are the defaults ones. I will retry to redownload the patch, but I don't except to have something new...
    For my performances index:

Processor:Calculs per second: 5,5/10
    RAM: Memory operations per second: 7,1/10
    Graphics: Desktop performances for Windows Aero: 6,7/10
    Game graphics: Graphics performances for games and 3D professionals applications: 6,7/10

My PC isn't that bad to lag on srb2...

Level
    According to these stats, your computer should be fine. I still have a few more ideas though.

-Check the "installed programs" section in your control panel to see if you have any strange looking programs that could be malware, I recommend sorting it by date so that you can check out any recent downloads (like that driver you got)

-Make sure the physical laptop is okay, and maybe ask your parents if anything strange moved around or got bumped while cleaning it out, it could potentially be the problem.

-Lastly, your last resort, is the MB (if you haven't gone there already), after all, the Dev's made SRB2, they potentially can identify your problem much easier then we could.

I think after this I'm all out of ideas to assist you R'D'D, sorry

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    According to these stats, your computer should be fine. I still have a few more ideas though.

-Check the "installed programs" section in your control panel to see if you have any strange looking programs that could be malware, I recommend sorting it by date so that you can check out any recent downloads (like that driver you got)

-Make sure the physical laptop is okay, and maybe ask your parents if anything strange moved around or got bumped while cleaning it out, it could potentially be the problem.

-Lastly, your last resort, is the MB (if you haven't gone there already), after all, the Dev's made SRB2, they potentially can identify your problem much easier then we could.

I think after this I'm all out of ideas to assist you R'D'D, sorry
    Well, I recently did a clean up of my PC to remove all malware that I can eventually have, and it didn't changed anything.
    I'm also sure that I didn't "broke" my laptop's physic because the problem also happened before my fan works, and I also asked to the MB, BUT NO ONE ANWSERED!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12