Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sonic Multiplatform Title Confirmed for 2015

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    If that's true then I can't say that I'm surprised about it.
    Besides not many have switched to PS4/Xbox One so they'll be losing money in the process if they leave the still demanded PS3/360

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Oh well, the Wii U is cheap in the UK so I wouldn't mind getting it instead. But that game for 2015 better be good!

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    I heard about this over at the Sonic Stadium. Pretty hyped.
    But if it's on Xbox, PS4 AND Wii U, does that mean the Wii U will get the dumbed down version like Sonic Unleashed?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    But if it's on Xbox, PS4 AND Wii U, does that mean the Wii U will get the dumbed down version like Sonic Unleashed?
    There's two scenarios that could happen. It could be just like Sonic Unleashed. Dimps will make a watered down, different version for the Wii U. Or, the game will just be the same on all consoles, considering that the Xbone, PS4, and Wii U are all roughly the same in terms of power. I think the latter is more likely, as we're not facing a scenario where Nintendo has a much weaker console now.

The Nintendo-SEGA deal wasn't that Sonic had to be exclusive on Nintendo consoles. It was that the Nintendo consoles had to be the primary development and release console, meaning that there's a chance that the game will be developed on the Wii U, then ported over to the Xbone and the PS4.

There's also a chance that there's another Sonic game to be announced for Winter 2014, but we don't know yet. It's all speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    There's two scenarios that could happen. It could be just like Sonic Unleashed. Dimps will make a watered down, different version for the Wii U. Or, the game will just be the same on all consoles, considering that the Xbone, PS4, and Wii U are all roughly the same in terms of power. I think the latter is more likely, as we're not facing a scenario where Nintendo has a much weaker console now.

The Nintendo-SEGA deal wasn't that Sonic had to be exclusive on Nintendo consoles. It was that the Nintendo consoles had to be the primary development and release console, meaning that there's a chance that the game will be developed on the Wii U, then ported over to the Xbone and the PS4.

There's also a chance that there's another Sonic game to be announced for Winter 2014, but we don't know yet. It's all speculation.
    I don't know how it would turn out if SEGA was working on two games at once. We saw what happened with New Super Mario Bros. 2, all the development time went into NSMBU and NSMB2 suffered as a result.

Level
    ...The 2015 Sonic title in Wii U, PS4 AND Xbox One? C'mon, I don't even have any of those! Well, I don't know if Megaman 10 and it's DLC's are on Wii U eShop either, nor Pulseman being in eShop. Atleast Sonic Team should just develop a game that's only for while we wait for the 2015 Sonic game to come out just like what they did with Sonic Dash. What I've really been waiting for from Sonic Team to make is Sonic and Megaman crossover video game based from the archie, but not literally everything based from the archie, it should be a spinoff if it's made. If everything from that Sonic and Megaman crossover video game has everything from the archie, well...It's the games universe, not really supposed to be mixed with the comics ain't it? Well not only DO I want a Sonic and Clasisc Megaman crossover, I want Sonic crossed over with EVERY other Megaman universes that has different Megaman incarnations, like Megaman X, Zero, Bio Metal X, Megaman Volnutt, Megaman.EXE and Star Force Megaman.

Also I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to get a Wii U, PS4 or Xbox One nor how good they're selling. I need a bigger SD Card memory to transfer all my save data and downloaded Wii shop channel titles to the Wii U. Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Sonic 4 Episode I or Megaman 10 might not be in Wii U eShop, but I'm hoping that the 2015 Sonic game title will come off as good that almost every fan might like. As well as having other characters playable instead of just Sonic himself.

- - - - - - - - - -

Wait, so does that mean after that one Sonic Wii U game, he won't get another game that will be released on anymore Nintendo consoles...? Eh, can't just release a video game on a single console, that's a bad idea I think. It'll just make things difficult for people to buy a game due to how much a console costs (They're expensive, really). Even it's a lot difficult for poor people like me. It's slightly easier to get a video game if you have the right handheld/console needed for it though.

- - - - - - - - - -

I don't know how it would turn out if SEGA was working on two games at once. We saw what happened with New Super Mario Bros. 2, all the development time went into NSMBU and NSMB2 suffered as a result.
    Rex, Sonic Team develops games. SEGA well, maybe used to develop games back in the days where they were making SEGA Genesis Sonic games, but SEGA currently only publishes games still.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    ...The 2015 Sonic title in Wii U, PS4 AND Xbox One? C'mon, I don't even have any of those!
    Well, that's how gaming works, get the newest console or be left behind. SEGA can't make games for older consoles forever, it just wouldn't be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609
    Well, I don't know if Megaman 10 and it's DLC's are on Wii U eShop either, nor Pulseman being in eShop. Atleast Sonic Team should just develop a game that's only for while we wait for the 2015 Sonic game to come out just like what they did with Sonic Dash.
    Megaman 10 can still be accessed from the Wii shop, because the Wii U has a Wii emulator built in. It's pretty cool, you get the old Wii Menu and everything.

What I've really been waiting for from Sonic Team to make is Sonic and Megaman crossover video game based from the archie, but not literally everything based from the archie, it should be a spinoff if it's made. If everything from that Sonic and Megaman crossover video game has everything from the archie, well...It's the games universe, not really supposed to be mixed with the comics ain't it? Well not only DO I want a Sonic and Clasisc Megaman crossover, I want Sonic crossed over with EVERY other Megaman universes that has different Megaman incarnations, like Megaman X, Zero, Bio Metal X, Megaman Volnutt, Megaman.EXE and Star Force Megaman.
    Well, we all can dream can't we? That sounds like a pretty fun game. But I guess beating the crap out of Mega Man with Sonic in SSBWiiU3DS will be the closest we'll get, huh?

Also I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to get a Wii U, PS4 or Xbox One nor how good they're selling. I need a bigger SD Card memory to transfer all my save data and downloaded Wii shop channel titles to the Wii U. Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World, Sonic 4 Episode I or Megaman 10 might not be in Wii U eShop, but I'm hoping that the 2015 Sonic game title will come off as good that almost every fan might like. As well as having other characters playable instead of just Sonic himself.
    When you do get your Wii U, there is a Wii to Wii U transfer channel in the Wii Shop. It saves you the trouble of moving all the stuff manually and just moves it all to your SD Card, then you can install the channel on the Wii U and you can watch Pikmin unload all your stuff. It's adorable.

Level
    SEGA can't make games for older consoles forever, it just wouldn't be possible.
    I guess you have a point. Nintendo and Mario is also the legit reason why most video game industries up to now are still alive. Imagine if they always sticked to Atari Jaguar all the time? Well, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, SEGA and other companies makes consoles better than a Atari Jaguar.

Megaman 10 can still be accessed from the Wii shop, because the Wii U has a Wii emulator built in. It's pretty cool, you get the old Wii Menu and everything.
    Wait, seriously? So that means...I don't have to worry about the trouble of loosing Megaman 10 nor Bass DLC either.

Well, we all can dream can't we? That sounds like a pretty fun game. But I guess beating the crap out of Mega Man with Sonic in SSBWiiU3DS will be the closest we'll get, huh?
    Pretty much so. Speaking of dream, I remembered that people of Capcom back then when they were making a Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star, they said they wanted to give one more try at Megaman Battle Network and Star Force despite Megaman Battle Network series officially ended when Battle Network 6 came out, especially Star Force ended when it's third game is finished. Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star is just a remake port of Megaman Battle Network 1 except that one extra chapter where it's a small crossover of Star Force and Battle Network that you'd play as Shooting Star Rockman, and you still play as him when you go back to the main plot after that chapter.

When you do get your Wii U, there is a Wii to Wii U transfer channel in the Wii Shop. It saves you the trouble of moving all the stuff manually and just moves it all to your SD Card, then you can install the channel on the Wii U and you can watch Pikmin unload all your stuff. It's adorable.
    I already have a Wii U transfer thing from the Wii Shop Channel in my Wii though. One problem is that the SD Card requires some amount of space needed to transfer stuff as far as I can remember. So I think it may take me a while to get a Wii U. :V
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Xbone? X-Bone? Dinosaurs?! >_<
    But many fans still think the opposite of what you say... *sighs*

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Xbone? X-Bone? Dinosaurs?! >_<
    But many fans still think the opposite of what you say... *sighs*
    XBONE was the name people used to refer to the Xbox ONE when it was announced. I think it's a pretty stupid nickname.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast