Thread: Cookie Clicker

Level

Cookie Clicker

What is WRONG WITH ME?! I JUST CANT STOP CLICKING THE COOKIE AND I THINK I NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL HEL-
    Oh hello there. Cookie Clicker is a game where you click on a cookie, it's simple. You earn *money (*not actually real money) which lets you buy 'towers' that make cookies for you. Then, you start getting upgrades for those towers, then, the next thing you know, you are crawling an 8 bit cookie dungeon, growing Santa from a fetus, or fighting off mutated human leeches!
    This game is insanely fun, and there are bonuses in a second playthrough...although there is no end to the game. You could get cookies up to the quadrillions if you wanted to!
    Has anyone else played it?

Level
    Never heard of it

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Played it for 2 months straight in the Summer. Then I got bored because I already had everything and all the upgrades maxed out.
    I might play it again soon to see how much has changed (it was in the beta phase when I played it).

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneFreak View Post
    Never heard of it
    You should really try it!

- - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Played it for 2 months straight in the Summer. Then I got bored because I already had everything and all the upgrades maxed out.
    I might play it again soon to see how much has changed (it was in the beta phase when I played it).
    Orteil has revamped the game now, the interface is much better, the cookie is animated, and there's a lot of other graphical effects. Plus, the Santa Update is going on right now, so I would get in on some of that action while you can.