Thread: Super Monkey Ball 2

Level

Talking Super Monkey Ball 2

One of the hardest games to speedrun in my opinion, just because a lot of the shortcuts are horrendous. Like Super Mario 64, I'll go ahead and make a little spreadsheet on my Google Drive.
    The categories I'll be posting:
    -Beginner + Beginner Extra
    -Advanced + Advenced Extra
    -Expert through Master Extra

If you want to have a go at this, grab a webcam, point it at your TV, and give it a whirl. Have a time you'd like to post? Make a post with your time and a video source and I'll add it into the respective category.
    For this one, time begins when you select "Begin" under the live count for the respective category. Time ends when the final stage of the category is cleared.

Be careful with this game, it has some bite to it. Feel free to post any questions you may have, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Link to the spreadsheet: Super Monkey Ball 2 Spredsheet (Look for the tab at the bottom for the respective game.)

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    Hmmm...I WOULD do the speedrun, but my laptop's webcam is gone and my dad hasn't even implemented a new one in yet. I don't have a recording for my laptop to connect to my TV just to be able to record my TV screen, except maybe I could use Dolphin emulator for livestreaming.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    You can practice on an emulator, but you have to record runs off of the console. It sounds really stupid, but those are the SRL and SDA rules...

Husbando to a special kitty~♥