Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Mega Collection

Level

Sonic Mega Collection

I remember this game from so long ago.
    When I got my gamecube when I was five, this was the first game I ever played on it.
    I would spend countless hours playing the classic Sonic games. That's not even mentioning the time I spent reading the comics in the 'extras' menu.
    But now it's all gone.
    My gamecube and this disc have been lost.
    So I went and listened to the OST on youtube and it brought me back. I was so happy and sad at the same time.
    It makes me happy to hear the music from this game
    but sad to realize I've grown up, and I'm not just a little kid reading comics and playing games anymore.
    Have any of you played this game?

Level
    I've played this game and I still have it along with my platinum GameCube it was the 3rd game I had gotten for my gamecube (1st being SA2, 2nd being Mario Sunshine), and I loved it and the day I unlocked sonic 3 & knux I just couldn't stop playing it. I would spend a lot of time looking at the comics in the extras section and sometimes stayed on the start screen just to hear the fantastic music. It's a really good compilation of the main series classic games (aside from sonic CD which was on the Gems Collection)

Level
    Sonic Mega Collection was my first game as well, I still have the disk to this day.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Still have it, but I got the PC version, Sonic Mega Collection Plus.
    Listening to that awesome intro song always brings me back.
    I'll just leave it here...

*le burp*

Level
    Listening to the extras menu is all it takes for me to shed tea-liquid pride.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Listening to the extras menu is all it takes for me to shed tea-liquid pride.
    You're neither British nor a "Tea-Sipping-Bast***" but I understand that feeling. Unfortunately I have never played this game and I do not intend to for some reason.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    I do not intend to for some reason.
    My best bet is that 3D Blast and Mean Bean Machine scared you off.

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    You're neither British nor a "Tea-Sipping-Bast***" but I understand that feeling. Unfortunately I have never played this game and I do not intend to for some reason.
    It's the go-to game if you wanna play the classics. It also has some of the Archie comics, promotional art, and storyboard videos to watch.
    It also has 8 new games if you're playing the 'Plus' version.

Level
    I still have my Gamecube and the disk, but for some reason, my Gamecube wont play any games anymore. But at least I still have it. The game itself has been an inspiration to me to make sprite pictures of sonic in a 2D game like the classics. And don't get me started on the music! Oh, the beautiful music, especially the Extras Menu Music. I still have that song in my head. But this game is awesome. More than 6 of my favorite classic games in one! If only they had some 3D games like this.

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    It's the go-to game if you wanna play the classics. It also has some of the Archie comics, promotional art, and storyboard videos to watch.
    It also has 8 new games if you're playing the 'Plus' version.
    I know what it has... I just won't play it.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast