Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wii, DS & DSi online termination!

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Has it ever crossed your mind that some people might not just be interested in those consoles, Rex (serious question)?

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    Has it ever crossed your mind that some people might not just be interested in those consoles, Rex (serious question)?
    Yes it has. Those are the people I'm talking about. Nintendo is disabling online services for older consoles so they (and the fans) can focus on the Wii U and 3DS.

That little country hidden on the left of Spain that no one cares about. a.k.a Portugal
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Yes it has. Those are the people I'm talking about. Nintendo is disabling online services for older consoles so they (and the fans) can focus on the Wii U and 3DS.
    That wasn't what I was referring to. I meant the people that are just uninterested in buying them, regardless of them being new or not.

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    That wasn't what I was referring to. I meant the people that are just uninterested in buying them, regardless of them being new or not.
    And what about the people who can't buy them because of the expensive prices like it is the case in France? WiiU = ~300 euros, 3DS ~150 euros, 2DS 119.99 euros.

Of course, I don't exactly know the price in UK or in USA but I'm pretty sure this is a bit the same thing.
    Nintendo is shutting down the WFC for two reasons:

1st: To have more servers for 3DS and WiiU, better connection ect.
    2nd: To have more money, obviously.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    1. I never said anything along those lines, maybe you should re-read peoples's posts before you jump to conclusions, my dear friend.
    2. I AM showing compassion, I think it is kinda sad people can't afford the things they want.
    3. My god, why does nobody understand me when I clearly made my point? I'm talking about the people that have enough money to afford a console, but stick with the older one because the 'Wii U sucks' or '3DS is just DS with 3D, let's not buy it.'
    1) It was interpreted differently by us that you meant what ShadowCM quoted from you.
    2) It did not look like you showed compassion at first.
    3) Because you need to re-word you're posts or "think before you type".

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    And what about the people who can't buy them because of the expensive prices like it is the case in France? WiiU = ~300 euros, 3DS ~150 euros, 2DS 119.99 euros.
    Of course, I don't exactly know the price in UK or in USA but I'm pretty sure this is a bit the same thing.
    Much cheaper in the UK: 2DS = £100 (if second hand then it may go down to £90), 3DS = £120 - £85, Wii U = £279 - £145. Note, this also depends on the stores that you buy them from as I got my 3ds for £100 pounds.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    I'm one of those, spent 2 years saving up for a 3DS (with some delays for other games).
    The prices here in Portugal are:
    WiiU -> 399,99€
    3DS XL -> 229,99€
    3DS -> 189,99€
    2DS -> 159,99€

Consider yourself in luck, my fellow European mate.

*le burp*

Level
    How the hell could it be so much expensive?? O_o
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    So apparently before I can have an opinion on this site I have to 'think before I type?'
    That's really hilarious, I'm laughing so hard. Basically you guys are telling me I'm not allowed to have an opinion?
    I did fucking think before I typed, and I meant what I typed. What's your problem with differing opinions, Skybase?

Level
    So apparently before I can have an opinion on this site I have to 'think before I type?'
    That's really hilarious, I'm laughing so hard. Basically you guys are telling me I'm not allowed to have an opinion?
    I did fucking think before I typed, and I meant what I typed. What's your problem with differing opinions, Skybase?
    Woooow, chill a little will ya?
    No one here is telling you not to express your opinion, no need to use foul language.
    Opinions are opinions, love 'em or hate 'em, that's just the way the world works.

*le burp*

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Also there's a rumour that says there's a DS emulator (desmume) that can get access to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection through an access point called SoftAP and with a special firmware, allowing them to interact with real DS consoles but not with other users of the same interface. Nintendo may have find that and decided to discontinue the Wi-Fi services."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well like I said at the start of this year, "Crappy New Year" kids!
    (Note: I do not own a DS/DSi or a Wii so I am not affected. However I still feel sorry for others who are to suffer from this unfortunate dilemma.)
    What Steel told me is that you need to use the ETHERNET for online play in DeSmuME.
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast