Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wii, DS & DSi online termination!

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kods4 View Post
    I'm one of those, spent 2 years saving up for a 3DS (with some delays for other games).
    The prices here in Portugal are:
    WiiU -> 399,99€
    3DS XL -> 229,99€
    3DS -> 189,99€
    2DS -> 159,99€

Consider yourself in luck, my fellow European mate.
    Damn... I only had to spent one year. Damn you have it bad but now the problem is the 3ds being in stock at your local store. There must be another solution to this we'll discuss this in the VM or on osu!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    So apparently before I can have an opinion on this site I have to 'think before I type?'
    That's really hilarious, I'm laughing so hard. Basically you guys are telling me I'm not allowed to have an opinion?
    I did fucking think before I typed, and I meant what I typed. What's your problem with differing opinions, Skybase?
    No I'm telling you to think properly before "type" (I meant post a comment by the way): think what the other person's reaction might be to you're post and if it may be offensive to them. You can have an opinion but do not be a jerk or a snob about it as no one here really likes it, stop twisting our words as well to make it look like we're saying/implying bad things. The problem is not Skybase in this context it's you. As far as I know you are being simple minded yet again and not taking other peoples feelings into consideration.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Dude View Post
    Damn... I only had to spent one year. Damn you have it bad but now the problem is the 3ds being in stock at your local store. There must be another solution to this we'll discuss this in the VM or on osu!

No I'm telling you to think properly before "type" (I meant post a comment by the way): think what the other person's reaction might be to you're post and if it may be offensive to them. You can have an opinion but do not be a jerk or a snob about it as no one here really likes it, stop twisting our words as well to make it look like we're saying/implying bad things. The problem is not Skybase in this context it's you. As far as I know you are being simple minded yet again and not taking other peoples feelings into consideration.
    Well we go through this same procedure every single time I make an opinion.

1. I make opinion.
    2. You guys are all like 'REX NO THIS IS WHY UR WRONG' (Insert reasons why I'm wrong checklist)
    3. I retaliate by saying 'Guis its mah opinnnnionn'
    4. You guys go 'shame on u rex u simple mindid amrican beest u will nevr be smart
    5. Infraction.

And I'm NOT being a jerk! People are saying my opinion is wrong and I'm wrong for saying it, and I'm defending my point. Sometimes you have to be agressive to get your point across because people just don't get it!
    *sigh*
    This happens every time.

Level
    1. I make opinion.
    2. You guys are all like 'REX NO THIS IS WHY UR WRONG' (Insert reasons why I'm wrong checklist)
    3. I retaliate by saying 'Guis its mah opinnnnionn'
    4. You guys go 'shame on u rex u simple mindid amrican beest u will nevr be smart
    5. Infraction.
    This really doesn't make much sense especially points "2." and "4." as those points seem exaggerated. I admit there was a time were everyone did do something wrong that was related with the point "2." in the shoutbox but that was a month ago I think.

And I'm NOT being a jerk! People are saying my opinion is wrong and I'm wrong for saying it, and I'm defending my point.
    Jerk was probably the wrong word for me to use but what I meant was that you can post but not in a arrogant way that offends others.

Sometimes you have to be aggressive to get your point across because people just don't get it!
    I have no clue what you're on about here, there was no need to be aggressive at all and being aggressive in this context would only cause more trouble (e.g. when I said the "jerk" thing in an earlier post).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok I'm going to stop here because this is just frustrating and I think that this thread is way off-topic so we need to get back on track.

Level
    It's still sad about the online terminations though. No PokeGTS nor TRADES either for Pokemon. :c
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mazefire3609 View Post
    It's still sad about the online terminations though. No PokeGTS nor TRADES either for Pokemon. :c

For pokemon games this is really sad too because I don't know if we will still be able to send them to the Pokemon Bank, maybe yes because we have to pay to use it, so I think we shouldn't worry about trade, if you can transfer pokemons in X and Y, then we'll still be able to trade. If you haven't this game for now, (like me) better buy it to transfer all your pokemons because we are sure that this possible until May.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    I do not support this. There are many people, including me, that still play Mario Kart Wii and SSBB online. I play SSBB more than anything else, so I am pretty upset about the news. Who knows how long we'll have to wait until Smash 4 gets a release. Plus that leaves us with the the very very few Wii U titles with online play, which forces me to buy Mario Kart 8.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SomariTheAdventurer View Post
    I do not support this. There are many people, including me, that still play Mario Kart Wii and SSBB online. I play SSBB more than anything else, so I am pretty upset about the news. Who knows how long we'll have to wait until Smash 4 gets a release. Plus that leaves us with the the very very few Wii U titles with online play, which forces me to buy Mario Kart 8.
    Or if you have a 3DS, you can get 7 which is the best in the series so far.

Level
    Or if you have a 3DS, you can get 7 which is the best in the series so far.
    OFFTOPIC: Still need to verse you on that.
    ONTOPIC: If the rumour that I posted was true, would it really mean that some emulators are to blame for this?

Level
    OFFTOPIC: Still need to verse you on that.
    ONTOPIC: If the rumour that I posted was true, would it really mean that some emulators are to blame for this?
    What you said is actually true: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/de...Y7bvzOrgBURhzw

But note that the WiiWare and the DSi Ware are unaffected for now.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    What you said is actually true: https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/de...Y7bvzOrgBURhzw

But note that the WiiWare and the DSi Ware are unaffected for now.
    That's not what I meant -_- I never even said that that was the rumour...
    I meant this:
    Also there's a rumour that says there's a DS emulator (desmume) that can get access to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection through an access point called SoftAP and with a special firmware, allowing them to interact with real DS consoles but not with other users of the same interface. Nintendo may have found that and decided to discontinue the Wi-Fi services."
    What if this is true?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast