Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: SRB2 2.1 has been released! [Latest patch: 2.1.19]

  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2010
    Posts
    1,595
    Level
    37

    Exclamation SRB2 2.1 has been released! [Latest patch: 2.1.19]

    Current SRB2 version: 2.1.19. This version patch of SRB2 was released on May 28, 2017.

    Version 2.1.19 full game installer: https://files.srb2.org/srb2.org/SRB2...-installer.exe (MD5: 3FC135FCDE989C381FB906091F3EF87F)
    Installer mirror: http://srb2skybase.org/files/SRB2-v2119-installer.exe

    Upgrade to v2.1.19 patch (only usable on 2.1.15+): https://files.srb2.org/srb2.org/SRB2-v2119-patch.zip (MD5: 5ED36EC699AA70E43DDE0157E1E33C2D)
    Patch mirror: http://srb2skybase.org/files/SRB2-v2119-patch.zip

    Go nuts!
    Last edited by Sky The Destroyer; August 21st, 2017 at 05:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky The Destroyer: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - WindHedgehogX: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

  2. #2
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2012
    Posts
    1,453
    Level
    34
    No.
    WAY.
    odfjiusgrdtljdh.ihyglkdhglkeslhot
    FANGASM OWOHEOPWHFIEOHGO:IHWpghhgioghiohieghieghgioi

    edit: None of the wads are broken!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2020
    Posts
    1,198
    Level
    20
    Go use Chuckles. Not really sure if he's broken, but me makes Tails' fly sound.

    Husbando to a special kitty~♥

  4. #4
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2012
    Posts
    1,453
    Level
    34
    I'm not really liking this update so far.

    PROS-
    New level designs, some for the better
    The new multiplayer modes are amazing
    Metal Sonic Race!

    CONS-
    New bosses that spam projectiles or clones of themselves at you
    Marathon levels
    overall difficulty
    some wads act strange but still work
    THE INTO TO THE GAME WHERE EGGMAN EATS A TANK OF LARD SICK
    The Final boss makes you fly out of the arena if you get hit by his missle

  5. #5
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2020
    Posts
    1,198
    Level
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    CONS-
    1. New bosses that spam projectiles or clones of themselves at you
    2. marathon levels
    3. overall difficulty
    4. some wads act strange but still work
    5. The Final boss makes you fly out of the arena if you get hit by his missle
    These are my opinions, but whatever.
    1. Oh no, difficulty added (because apparently challenges are a bad thing now)
    2. oh no, revamped stages that we can't beat in under a minute (that also look AMAZING; loving the slime thing, by the way).
    3. Practice, it's not even that big of a difficulty curve.
    4. They don't work because 2.1.X is an update
    5. You move a good distance, but not NEARLY enough to fly off the edge without standing right next to it.

    Husbando to a special kitty~♥

  6. #6
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2010
    Posts
    1,595
    Level
    37
    Patch link has been added to main post.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky The Destroyer: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - WindHedgehogX: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

  7. #7
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2012
    Posts
    1,453
    Level
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnyx Onyxwing View Post
    These are my opinions, but whatever.
    1. Oh no, difficulty added (because apparently challenges are a bad thing now)
    2. oh no, revamped stages that we can't beat in under a minute (that also look AMAZING; loving the slime thing, by the way).
    3. Practice, it's not even that big of a difficulty curve.
    4. They don't work because 2.1.X is an update
    5. You move a good distance, but not NEARLY enough to fly off the edge without standing right next to it.
    Wow, way to be a smartass. I was just listing what I liked and hated.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2020
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    2,529
    Level
    40
    And he was stating what he liked and hated about the game by replying to your post.

    Also, I haven't done much on 2.1 yet, but I like how they revamped the server list.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2010
    Location
    Kokiri Forest
    Posts
    1,081
    Level
    24
    The reason why the wads work strange, is because the ability codes thing is CHANGED for character wads, so there's about 12 abilities now. You'll have to mess with the abilities through Slade3. There's actually even Telekinesis! Which will actually work for Silver The Hedgehog!
    A Blue Hedgehog who runs at the speed of sound...
    A genderless Nightmaren who flies in Nightopia...
    A Shooting Star who flies around the Valdi System...
    A human boy who uses his legendary chicken suit...
    A Rudie skater who sprays Graffiti around the city...
    Together...They'll be unstoppable...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2012
    Posts
    1,453
    Level
    34
    Hmmmm...
    I'm just waiting for three things:

    -An Updated Character Ability List
    -A 100% 2.1 Save File
    -Akb's remade pony wads!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •