Thread: Labyrinth Sonic - The Jumpless Wonder

1. Labyrinth Sonic - The Jumpless Wonder Details »

Labyrinth Sonic - The Jumpless Wonder

Developer Last Online: Jun 2015
      Category: [Character] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating:  (2 votes - 4.00 average)
      Submitted: April 2nd, 2014  
      WAD File Contains Lua Character(s)

So while I was in the IRC, someone came up with an idea of a Labyrinth Sonic for SRB2, and then it struck me to make such a joke WAD. Thus, I turned it into a thing a day later, and finished it the day after that. If you don't know already, this is the Sonic from the horrible Game Gear title "Sonic Labyrinth". Yes this means you can't normally jump, you got super slow, but your Spindash is a little more powerful. To make up for no jumping, and so you CAN beat a stage I've included in a "Spring Spawn" ability which allows Sonic to spawn a temporary Spring for a few seconds. This cannot be used in the air, and other players can also use said Spring.
      The Spindash + Spring Spawn can be very useful into getting places much faster than just Spindashing normally, so I hope this helps you out, and makes up for Sonic overall just being... slow...
      Without further ado, enjoy the WAD!

Credits:
      742mph
      RedEnchilada

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    Very nice! I like the idea of the wad. I don't know if it will get accepted at the MB because it's a sprite rip.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex The Kitsune View Post
    Very nice! I like the idea of the wad. I don't know if it will get accepted at the MB because it's a sprite rip.
    SRB1 Sonic was accepted, Metal Robotnik too.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    SRB1 Sonic was accepted, Metal Robotnik too.
    Uh, Dafaq? SRB1 Sonic wasn't a sprite rip, Metal Robotnik is in the game so it's obvious it would still be accepted.

Skycyan Unregistered
    hum.....
    Can change colors in MP..... Can transform in super... Has a powered spring when Super... Has a powered Spindash when Super too... Also has a powered Spring when in water, and can be very useful in DSZ... Results = I like it:
    8Hm32.gif

Level
    LOL! What a funny idea XD but in gameplay it like a sonic labyrinth in 3d
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    I can't beat the final boss with so bad speed an dso hard to not die by jumping out of the stage
    Man i wish that Monster Hunter Cross is going to relese in every country but only Japan? that sucks.