Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SRB - New Horizons Beta RELEASE!

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-Blade View Post
    Looking good!, If you have enough room on the outside areas, you should put trees, Also are you gonna use Botanic Serenity objects?
    Actually, there are some used in FRZ1, but since FRZ2 is totally inside a cave, there isn't any outside area.

- - - - - - - - - -

By looking at the second line, it is writen Floral Road Zone 2, which means it is... done!
    But don't except for a release before the OLDC, since FRZ1 is going to be inside and that we can't submit a content that was already released.

- - - - - - - - - -

So, I have fixed some issues I had with OGL (Most of them, currently) and removed the ugly slime trail in FRZ1.

The boss will be an edit of the Devil Sonic (I'm working on the SOC) using Metal's sprites.

But, guys, what would you like to see as a second zone?
    Also, the OLDC is approaching, with FRZ1, and NH's 1.0 release not so long after

- - - - - - - - - -

I can't explain this, just before you ask, this is not Metal Sonic race (this is not a joke, this isn't a race)

- - - - - - - - - -

Ladies and gentlemen?
    Well sorry for that ugly and long inactivity because erm, I just polyshed and revised a bit the levels, adding finitions etc.
    There's still no good layout planned for a second zone, it will be a bit hard to start it until I find a good layout for it.
    More informations soon.

Also, if you are interrested to help us and you are a confirmed mapper, please send a PM here, or at the MB if you are too lazy to create an account here (Which is sad because the Skybase is pretty cool!)
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post
    Actually, there are some used in FRZ1, but since FRZ2 is totally inside a cave, there isn't any outside area.

- - - - - - - - - -

By looking at the second line, it is writen Floral Road Zone 2, which means it is... done!
    But don't except for a release before the OLDC, since FRZ1 is going to be inside and that we can't submit a content that was already released.

- - - - - - - - - -

So, I have fixed some issues I had with OGL (Most of them, currently) and removed the ugly slime trail in FRZ1.

The boss will be an edit of the Devil Sonic (I'm working on the SOC) using Metal's sprites.

Also, the OLDC is approaching, with FRZ1, and NH's 1.0 release not so long after

- - - - - - - - - -

I can't explain this, just before you ask, this is not Metal Sonic race (this is not a joke, this isn't a race)

- - - - - - - - - -

Ladies and gentlemen?
    Well sorry for that ugly and long inactivity because erm, I just polyshed and revised a bit the levels, adding finitions etc.
    There's still no good layout planned for a second zone, it will be a bit hard to start it until I find a good layout for it.
    More informations soon.

Also, if you are interrested to help us and you are a confirmed mapper, please send a PM here, or at the MB if you are too lazy to create an account here (Which is sad because the Skybase is pretty cool!)
    So you're reskinning your "Devil/Fleetway Sonic" into Metal Sonic. Nice update btw.
    SRB2 Name: Professor-Hedgehog
    SRB2 Server Name: The Professor's Lab
    SRB2 Projects:
    S1RB (Sonic 1 Mod - Reboot)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow"Dashy"Dash View Post

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Ladies and gentlemen?
    More informations soon.

So you gonna recode Devil Sonic to get the fell of totaly diffrent boss?

- - - - - - - - - -

edit: Can i be beta tester?
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Actually, the boss is entierely done and yes, I will send you the demo by PM.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat' View Post
    Actually, the boss is entierely done and yes, I will send you the demo by PM.
    I would like to be a beta-tester as well! After all, we ALL friends after all.
    SRB2 Projects:

Level
    So uhh... any updates . I could also beta test if you want.
    Salad Eater

Level
    Actually, I am trying to find an original zone idea (aside for the boss of Icefield Volcano being ported)
    Maybe a kind of old castle (Not CEZ-ish) but I'm not really sure....

Level
    Underwater space themed level... just an idea

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCM View Post
    Underwater space themed level... just an idea
    You mean "Super secret underwater volcano lab, IN SPACE!"? (Jokes, )
    SRB2 Projects:

Level
    I don't know about Eggman ultra secret base IN SPACE! But HAPPYFOX said me on Skype that he will care of the second zone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast