Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Play SRB2 On DS or 3DS (working with 2.1:D)

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky The Destroyer View Post
    R4s are stable on the DS, and I've also had a SuperCard DSTWO and a M3i Zero (other DS flashcarts). They all work great on the DS, DSi, and 3DS. You don't need to worry about their performance.
    Oh that's nice but i have i one question to you: Can you post here a screenshot of Srb2 on ds because i don't have DS and i just watched a Win2DS toturial avalible in internet and i created everything in my mind and i just wanna watch how finish effect.
    Amateur of wading,drawing and Match

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkower8181 View Post
    Oh that's nice but i have i one question to you: Can you post here a screenshot of Srb2 on ds because i don't have DS and i just watched a Win2DS toturial avalible in internet and i created everything in my mind and i just wanna watch how finish effect.
    I actually don't have my R4 or any of my other flashcarts anymore, but it seems like it'll work. I've ran SRB2 before on my DS, though it was pretty laggy.

There's a SRB2NDS port here that you can run without needing an internet connection, this is what I tested before (crashes a lot due to running out of memory though since it runs on the DS itself): http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=35324
    Quote Originally Posted by SRB2
    <Mystyc Cheez> I ****ING QUIT
    Mystyc Cheez left the game
    <~Sky> Am I too awesome or something?
    <X\Wind> Why is everyone on red...
    <X\Wind> Is Sky that awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    20:48 - Sky: one does not simply ban him
    20:49 - Wind: we must gather the chaos emeralds and blast him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12