Thread: The AMT Crawla... released? Wait wut?

1. The AMT Crawla... released? Wait wut? Details »

The AMT Crawla... released? Wait wut?

Developer Last Online: Nov 2020
      Category: [SOC] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: August 6th, 2014  
      WAD File Character(s)
      Contains SOC  

Today, I decided to be generous, and I'm giving you my first SOC ever (Yes, this old thing is used here and?)
      This enemy is used in Icefield Volcano Zone, which I think is going straight to the OLDC! Anyways, it's not against the rules to use a released content in the level, it's just the level itself which doesn't have to be released before, well, sorry for annoying you with this long and useless part.

Anyways, this enemy is free-to-use as long as you give credits in your mod (Just don't forget to copypaste those first lines in the MAINCFG) as Thing 4020, in case, a sample map is included, replacing MAP01.

Well, nothing more to say. "Thanks, and have fun" -Gaben

Also, as a gif would be useless (In fact, the router here doesn't allow to upload one, because it crashes while doing it), here is a sprite of the enemy!

Downloads

Screenshots

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.

Level
    I know you can't release your OLDC level, but could we see an example level to go with this? This is a new object entirely, correct?

Level
    OMG Sorry for awnsering so late!
    Yes it has an exemple map with the enemy on it. This is also a new object using Thing 4020 as a freeslot.
    Steam ID: Nymphali Festif | SRB2 Nickname: Lat' | Skype: superrainboom
    > "I'm a boy. What? You're laughing? ...Bitches, please, I'M FABULOUS! "

Level
    Welcome to releases.

Level
    i should say its a great soc also his sprites are good(dark crawla or i should say darck crawla).