Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SRB2 Riders 2.1 (kinda)

Level
    At the moment, that's going to be the main goal, simply because I don't wanna make any bad ideas to the mod. The grind rails and Fly hoops did have to be removed due to vanilla's limitations, and because no one really liked them (also because of my awful scripting skills).

- - - - - - - - - -

NEW UPDATE: The mod has gone through a new update the will now change the face of its game forever. May I introduce to you, the Air Meter!

This project is not dead yet! But the final thing I will need to make before I can upgrade the beta to a delta, is the drifting mechanics. Anyone is welcome to help with this. The link on the OP has been updated, so try it out ASAP!

- - - - - - - - - -

Another Update: The Boost Indicator makes a return! Make sure you have enough air to boost! Trails for the Boost and Invincibility have been added, and the final lap music speedup has been removed due to causing lag in larger levels. The Riders now have voice clips when they spawn on stage! (Credits to DarkJesse/Somel) Gif to feature most of the new content

Where you live. It can be fictional, who cares.
    Level
    Is there a way to make the riders a little slower?
    Since their different speeds make the courses feel really short.

Fun Fact: I actually dislike cats :]

Level
    By this point in development, if the riders were to change their speed, it would require a complete remake.

I'm not ready to remake it.

- - - - - - - - - -

This Beta went and evolved!

Now featuring... The DELTA version of SRB2 Riders 2.1! This now features a riders styled drift, and the dreaded Omoch- er I mean, Buggychao! (This is a WIP for now)

Download the mod from the OP and feel the new updates get in your face!

Level

Im gonna show yuouoououo!!!!

P.S: Voiceless guy

"NOBODY PUTS SQUARE IN THE CORNER!"

Level
    Seems the MB staff deleted the download link and thought you were trying to avoid submissions, yet other people are allowed to put a download link in their editing threads. This is why admins/mods should think instead of assume before acting. If you wish to keep this thread up-to-date with the stuff from your MB post, go right ahead. Unless we see something wrong, we will not delete it because we know it's not actually releasing the final product.

Husbando to a special kitty~♥

Level
    That's because they are idiots lol. But on topic this mod is the bomb!!!

Level

Also, since this video was made Silver has a new dash ability based on his teleport-dash from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006.
    His run frames have been made to fit him better and look more realistic- they're basically sped-up walking frames.
    A launcher has also been made.
    This should be in releases on the message boards soon, we're close to completion.
    Thanks for the support everyone! ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12