Thread: Super Monitor, For custom mods & vanilla!

1. Super Monitor, For custom mods & vanilla! Details »

Super Monitor, For custom mods & vanilla!

Developer Last Online: Nov 2020
      Category: [SOC] SRB2 Version: v2.1.x   Rating: 
      Submitted: June 3rd, 2015  
      WAD File Contains Lua

I got bored, and I remembered how popular was the super monitor back in 2.0

So I decided to make mine. (no, it's not a shitty 2.0 port that gives you 9999 Rings and has ugly sprites!)
      When the player touches the monitor, it gets the seven match emeralds, 50 Rings an turns super.

There are two different files avaiable in the .rar:

The first one, supermonitorreplace replaces the vanilla invincibility monitor by the Super Monitor.
      This allows people to play "vanilla" while still being able to find the monitor in-game.

The second one, supermonitormod has the super monitor set to a new Object, with a thing number of 756.
      This allows it to be used within custom mods.
      There are explanations wrote for almost everything the monitor does, for the sake of modification.

I allow anyone to use it for any purpose, as long as the first lines of the MAINCFG are included in their's.

DOWNLOAD MIRROR:
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/bp...rmonitor21.rar

Glitches / issues:

The only one I saw so far is so music not changing. But well, this is not a problem as it avoids having to lose time setting back our music to the normal one.

Downloads

Additional Notes

• Please be mindful of using other people's works. If the modification is not marked as "Re-usable Content", ask the developer for permission before using their work in your mod.