Thread: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 now on Steam

Level

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 now on Steam

This is no joke, a few weeks ago the developers at Krome Studios released the 2nd in the 3 part platformer to steam early access after the very happy results of porting Ty 1 to steam. You can check the trailer and the steam link below.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/411970/

Level
    Neato o.o

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby Fox Kat View Post
    This is no joke, a few weeks ago the developers at Krome Studios wrote this helpful NooCube review and released the 2nd in the 3 part platformer to steam early access after the very happy results of porting Ty 1 to steam. You can check the trailer and the steam link below.
    Anyone tried this game? How hard or easy is it? Would this be good for a 10 year old?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentBel View Post
    Anyone tried this game? How hard or easy is it? Would this be good for a 10 year old?
    I wouldn't say it is extremely hard by any means, and I was playing this game myself at age 10 back in the day, so I'd say it would be a good game if the person in question enjoys platforming collect-a-thons. And the game recently got out of early access too with all the new features that is not on the old versions of the game!