Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Letting anyone join and do anything they please

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWind View Post
    And maybe there can be a BETTER place to discuss things?

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe there can be a BETTER place to discuss things?
    What you mean better place?

Level
    You guys are pretty stupid to consider any of this. If this place turns into MB number 2 then I'd be better off at Super Wind's shitty site.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniX View Post
    You guys are pretty stupid to consider any of this. If this place turns into MB number 2 then I'd be better off at Super Wind's shitty site.
    We're stupid for having OPINIONS? I thought you said you hate it when people lecture you about having your opinion?
    Besides, we're not trying to make MB #2 by simply having some actual content here. Is that making an MB #2?
    We don't have anal damaged admins do we?
    And really. SuperWind's site where...no one goes? Not even trolls go there. It's just. There.

Level
    You to gotta shut up because I had at least as much members on the site as steels website and its been closed down right now I am making a mario website but the last one wasn't as quiet as this website was a few weeks back and it was crappy.

- - - Updated - - -

You to gotta shut up because I had at least as much members on the site as steels website and its been closed down right now I am making a mario website but the last one wasn't as quiet as this website was a few weeks back and it was crappy.
    Goodbye Hedgehogs, Hello plumbers!

Level
    And look at this, now off-topicness again.
    Listen, all I'm saying is. Could there possibly be a way to make the joining system make sure that you'd want to do something? Maybe a Questionare about what you plan to do on the site.
    And the rules are set and there. But nobody really follows them, and the only time people care when they don't follow them is when it's flaming, or a troll.
    I'm not saying: "STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU BROKE THE LAW. NOW YOU HAVE TO BE BANNED FOR X AMOUNT OF MONTHS."
    When it continues, it should be stopped. It's usually gone unnoticed. But sometimes it's pretty obvious with most members.

Level
    Well I don't know how this would work. I hate people joining and never coming back after they join but... how can we get them to contribute?

Level
    Well let's think of some ideas, that's what this thread is for of course.
    I was thinking perhaps some kind of warning of inactivity? Perhaps some kind of PMs that are sent out after say...a week of inactivity?

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Streakster View Post
    Well let's think of some ideas, that's what this thread is for of course.
    I was thinking perhaps some kind of warning of inactivity? Perhaps some kind of PMs that are sent out after say...a week of inactivity?
    NO you idiot, some people actually have lives and will probably be absent for a week or so. I was absent until 2 days ago.

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SoniX View Post
    NO you idiot, some people actually have lives and will probably be absent for a week or so. I was absent until 2 days ago.
    You know you don't have to POINTLESSLY call me an idiot. I said a freaking message after a week. I know people have LIVES, that's why I said a WEEK. 7 whole days.

Level
    I don't really see why this matters RIGHT NOW out of any time. The forums seem to be very active.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast