PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, Rex The Fox is coming to the SkyBase!

TaskBarR
December 30th, 2012, 17:17
Let me introduce myself, I am Rex The Fox. I've been playing SRB2 for around 3-4 years. I have lots of wads. My favorite wad is Mystic Realm.

I run a server on the official SRB2 master server called: Rex's Coop. I decided to join the skybase today, so I could talk about my favorite game! So, yeah. Hi.

KitsuneFreak
December 30th, 2012, 19:13
Been awhile since anyone's made a proper introduction.
Welcome to the party!
Got any questions just feel free to ask.

Colby
January 3rd, 2013, 04:12
What do we have here? A fellow purple fox, perhaps?

TaskBarR
January 3rd, 2013, 23:09
Yessir! I always play as Tails because I suck as Sonic in this game.

Drflash55
January 4th, 2013, 02:12
Nice to meet ya Rex The Fox! Can't wait to play in your server sometime!

Sky
January 4th, 2013, 02:36
I'm a little late, but welcome to the Skybase. I'm glad that you use proper grammar.

Have fun!

AeonTH
January 4th, 2013, 09:20
I'm a little late, but welcome to the Skybase. I'm glad that you use proper grammar.

Have fun!
"Sighs" Ofcourse you would be the one who would bring grammar into a introduction topic that has nothing to do with it.Do you plan on becoming a English Teacher in your future?

TaskBarR
January 4th, 2013, 16:27
Thanks everyone. Yes, I made my mistake on using bad grammar on a forum YEARS AGO. And I've learned from that, trust me. Because they were a bunch of Grammar Nazis.

Tyson TH
January 4th, 2013, 16:54
Aaagh, I'm not that good at welcoming people, but welcome to the community!

I hope you have a good time here.

SegTindog
January 4th, 2013, 22:53
"Sighs" Ofcourse you would be the one who would bring grammar into a introduction topic that has nothing to do with it.Do you plan on becoming a English Teacher in your future?I can see your the new sonix but he is the admin and he can do what he pleases,anyways welcome to the skybase!!!!

KitsuneFreak
January 4th, 2013, 23:10
I can see your the new sonix but he is the admin and he can do what he pleases,anyways welcome to the skybase!!!!

Stop comparing people to Sonix

TaskBarR
January 4th, 2013, 23:33
Who is Sonix, and why is he (or was) so bad? I know he's admin but...

Tyson TH
January 4th, 2013, 23:48
SoniX wasn't an admin. Here's a link to his userpage: http://srb2skybase.org/mb/member.php/666-SoniX

SegTindog
January 4th, 2013, 23:57
Talking about sky not sonix and yes he is bad but his name shall never be mentioned.

KitsuneFreak
January 5th, 2013, 06:25
Your the one who brought it up in the first place bro.

Steel Titanium
January 5th, 2013, 18:05
Just get back on topic. Anyways, I'm late for the party but. Welcome to The SRB2 Skybase, Rex.

TaskBarR
January 5th, 2013, 19:32
Thanks, steel!