PDA

View Full Version : ๖ۣۜI Enter in a Torrent of Fire!

๖ۣۜInferno The Firehog™
March 21st, 2013, 22:26
...What's up guys? This is Burning. The guy from the MB that hates Rail Rings with a passion. Basically I randomly stumbled upon this forum and saw it was about SRB2 related stuff, so I thought, hell, why not? Anyway, I'd like to get to know you guys some more and stuff. You know, get to grips with this place best I can. I sure as hell won't be the most active member in the world, but I'll at least try to get on daily. Anyway, that is all for now. Peace.

By the way, I use the nickname Burning-Hog/Burning-Fox on SRB2.
Or SERIOUS Burning-Hog if I'm playing super competitively.
Or =Atomic-Hog= if I'm Super Sonic.
Or =Winged-Pyro= if I'm Super Tails.

-I also Roleplay with my main FC, Inferno *Points to Profile Picture*-

Colby
March 21st, 2013, 22:43
Welcome to SkyBase, have fun, and please use don't spam (unless you're in the spam forum of course!)

๖ۣۜInferno The Firehog™
March 21st, 2013, 22:45
Why thank you.

KitsuneFreak
Ello, Welcome to Skybase.

mazefire3609
Heh, your fan character possess the flame powers as my fan character does since they both share the flame element correct? :)

๖ۣۜInferno The Firehog™
March 21st, 2013, 22:46
Why thank you very much guys. x3 Don't worry, won't spam or anything. Just gonna take it easy. And I guess that would be correct, yeah. @ Maze.

Jasper the Fox
March 22nd, 2013, 00:55
I thought everyone hates rails, but maybe that's just me! XD Welcome to Skybase.

Zhire'El
March 22nd, 2013, 02:39
Welcome. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Colby
March 22nd, 2013, 03:07
Don't mind that, just follow the rules, and you'll be perfectly fine.

TaskBarR
March 22nd, 2013, 15:16
Yeah, hey dude! I hope you enjoy the Skybase! Here are some cool threads to check out:

Operation: Requiem (You'll have to ask Teen Tails Aran to join.)
Rex's Game Idea (We're planning a fan made Sonic Adventure 3!)
and various other stories and such...

Ignore the post STC made above, he's just mad that he got banned.

Zhire'El
March 22nd, 2013, 20:18
Dont use my name in such matter, child.

What I mean is, enjoy this time while it lasts, as in have a good time while there is.

TaskBarR
March 22nd, 2013, 20:23
Implying that the Skybase wont last long?

Zhire'El
March 22nd, 2013, 20:53
No, that he has to live the best he can while this good time for him ends sooner or later.

Not implying that the Skybase is going to fail ( Since it has already but got back up somehow).

Colby
March 22nd, 2013, 21:33
Dont use my name in such matter, child.

What I mean is, enjoy this time while it lasts, as in have a good time while there is.

I'm 2 years older then you. Plus, I said "that" instead of "you" to mean the message itself, and not targeting you.

Zhire'El
March 22nd, 2013, 22:08
I'm 2 years older then you. Plus, I said "that" instead of "you" to mean the message itself, and not targeting you.

I wasn't saying that to you Shadow, I was speaking to Rex.

You didn't provoke me in any matter.

Colby
March 22nd, 2013, 22:10
Alright, my bad.