Okay so yeah,
Discuss.

TaskBarR
March 25th, 2013, 21:35
Okay! I made the new group icon:
Right here: 4799

Colby
March 25th, 2013, 21:57
May I ask the difference that you are looking for between this and the in group discussion before I say anything?

TaskBarR
March 25th, 2013, 21:58
Nobody but you, me, and TTA visits the group version of the discussion. Also, I wasn't any part of the chaos emerald thing. I just decided to go along with it.

Colby
March 25th, 2013, 22:24
btw before anyone continues the story reread all of page 14, it was edited to make sense.

TaskBarR
March 25th, 2013, 23:44
Thanks. I finally got a place to put my character into action.

Zhire'El
March 26th, 2013, 01:57
Wait wait wait.
Why is TTA all alone?
He's a knite, so he has to be a here or is there something I'm missing here?

- - - Updated - - -

Also.
You guys need to work on balancing your posts ex. Rex and Flames.
It took 5 people to destroy 6 ships, but someway, somehow you destroy 7?
And Flames, you need to stop going super every time you see an opportunity to it's really annoying and shows you have no experience with these kinds of stories.
Please for the sake of Requiem balance the goddamn posts already.

KitsuneFreak
March 26th, 2013, 01:57
Wait wait wait.
Why is TTA all alone?
He's a knite, so he has to be a here or is there something I'm missing here?

You mean in the group picture Rex made?
if so i must agree I'm not evil in this <__>

TaskBarR
March 26th, 2013, 02:12
You mean in the group picture Rex made?
if so i must agree I'm not evil in this <__>

Your character was too big to put with the group, and he IS kinda the main character, so I had to put him on the other side of the picture.

Zhire'El
March 26th, 2013, 02:23
Should've put him in the middle and everyone else to the side.

KitsuneFreak
March 28th, 2013, 16:32
So, What's everyones opinon on the story so far?

Colby
March 29th, 2013, 01:11
Good, controlled, and a solid pace, but I would like to see who our true enemy is (if possible to do so without ruining a good chunk of the story). And maybe add a touch more of mature comedy (not sexual comedy, but not stuff like "guess what chicken butt" either)

TaskBarR
March 29th, 2013, 01:20
So basically along the lines of

"Shad says: We need to get into their base and reveal them"
"Rex says: I didn't know you were THAT kind of player"

Not implying Rex is gay, it's just an innuendo joke.

Colby
March 29th, 2013, 01:24
Maybe a little less sexual talk, but you are almost along the right lines.

TaskBarR
March 29th, 2013, 01:33
Hmm... we should actually incorporate that little joke in, as we're about to enter an organization base.

I don't want the story to have immature toilet humor.

TTA: Haha, farts.
Rex: YEAH! *depants TTA*

If that actually happened I would shiver.

I think the team would actually make it to the orginzation's base, and catch a quick glimpse of the leader, but he is wearing a white mask with a question mark on it, and a voice distorter. Then they get teleported away.

KitsuneFreak
April 1st, 2013, 18:15
Hmm... we should actually incorporate that little joke in, as we're about to enter an organization base.

I don't want the story to have immature toilet humor.

TTA: Haha, farts.
Rex: YEAH! *depants TTA*

If that actually happened I would shiver.

I think the team would actually make it to the orginzation's base, and catch a quick glimpse of the leader, but he is wearing a white mask with a question mark on it, and a voice distorter. Then they get teleported away.

wait what, I'm seriously wondering when would be a good time to reach the leader since this seems like it's been going on for awhile now
Let's not pull a dragon ball z here people.

Zhire'El
April 2nd, 2013, 00:22
17 PAGES LATER.....

The team finally figure out who the organization leader is! But then get teleported back to their hideout.

69 PAGES LATER.....

KitsuneFreak
April 2nd, 2013, 00:22
Nonononononononon.
We are not pulling a dragon ball z for the last time

Zhire'El
April 2nd, 2013, 00:27
20 PAGES LATER....

The team runs into a maze and they have to figure out how to get through it.

10 EXCRUCIATING PAGES LATER....

TaskBarR
April 2nd, 2013, 03:30
STC, is the reason you're not replying because the story is too slow?

Zhire'El
April 2nd, 2013, 03:46
STC, is the reason you're not replying because the story is too slow?

Sort of, and the fact that STC's ionic powers are going to stop soon, just waiting for you guys to wrap it up.

KitsuneFreak
April 2nd, 2013, 04:00
Let's just wrap it up now =u
It's been going on too long i say.

TaskBarR
April 2nd, 2013, 16:13
We can't wrap up the story now. It's been really short. And Maze JUST JOINED. All that happened so far was our ship was attacked. We need to STOP REBOOTING this story and just finish it, but not immediately. Let some key plot events happen, let Maze do some stuff, and THEN we can end.

KitsuneFreak
April 2nd, 2013, 16:17
We can't wrap up the story now. It's been really short. And Maze JUST JOINED. All that happened so far was our ship was attacked. We need to STOP REBOOTING this story and just finish it, but not immediately. Let some key plot events happen, let Maze do some stuff, and THEN we can end.
He doesn't mean End the story
He means we've been going on with this ONE FIGHT for like weeks now
WARP DRIVE MODE ENGAGED.

TaskBarR
April 2nd, 2013, 20:44
Oh okay. That was a good transition.

Colby
April 2nd, 2013, 21:14
Most of it was the fact that we split the fight 2 ways (inside and outside) so if we keep the story generally based on one group, it should keep a good pace, and if we need it to slow down, we simply split up again.

KitsuneFreak
April 17th, 2013, 04:05
Well since it seems like most of us are braindead currently
We're open to some ideas i guess

Colby
April 17th, 2013, 04:12
1. Edit/Delete the hell outta the last 1-2 pages
2. restart from "SCM arrives in cave and everyone is eating" part, aka right before the solider enters, which should've never happened.
3. Have STC's crew take down all the baddies in 1 post as a background thing (maybe a message to Spencer saying they did it even), and move on to something new so that we can be new and not "cliche"

Zhire'El
April 17th, 2013, 13:00
Okay sounds like a plan.

KitsuneFreak
April 17th, 2013, 22:14
Well, any ideas when we might begin this?

Colby
April 17th, 2013, 22:36
NOTE: Story is locked for now, deleting posts, then we start once I unlock it.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlocked, lets go, and please avoid giant enemy invasions, we're trying to start something new, not stretch this out.

KitsuneFreak
April 18th, 2013, 03:04
I think we should maybe think of some ideas for the new arc before randomly jumping into it, we just need a base or something
Oh yeah, Updated some group stuff.

Tyson TH
April 18th, 2013, 03:31
TTA, what's "offical"?

Colby
April 18th, 2013, 21:23
"Official" means it's legit... As for "Offical" that sounds like the type of word that means "Give an Infraction the person who decided to bump this topic for a misspelled and common word"

- - - Updated - - -

Also, story wise, why not explore inside the cave a bit then come out the other side to end up on the outskirts of a city?
And just a heads up I'll be introducing my 2nd character (Brendon) in this arc when I feel the time is right.

Tyson TH
April 18th, 2013, 21:37
"Official" means it's legit... As for "Offical" that sounds like the type of word that means "Give an Infraction the person who decided to bump this topic for a misspelled and common word"
Yeah, thanks for the definition. Would have never known if it weren't for you.

Zhire'El
April 18th, 2013, 22:07
That crystal cove is actually very important to the story.

there's powerful crystals in it

KitsuneFreak
April 18th, 2013, 23:32
I think if we're getting new characters joining now would be the best time.

Colby
April 19th, 2013, 00:19
In a cave? I'd think in a city would be better, since you're more likely to find people there then in a cave. But my question is, which route are we taking?

TaskBarR
April 19th, 2013, 13:29
We should probably go deeper into the cave when we hear the engines of the organization planes outside, and then find another way out, which leads us to a city where organization members are scattered everywhere, and we have to kill them all. Soon after we learn that the Leader has placed a bomb in the mayor's office.

Colby
April 19th, 2013, 17:48
I liked your idea Rex until you got in the city with more organization troops, I think the plan is to get away from the organization as out big enemy and make them secondary enemies at best. But I like the reason as to why we could go deeper with the whole planes thing.

KitsuneFreak
April 24th, 2013, 00:32
I liked your idea Rex until you got in the city with more organization troops, I think the plan is to get away from the organization as out big enemy and make them secondary enemies at best. But I like the reason as to why we could go deeper with the whole planes thing.

How could planes play a role? I don't understand.

Colby
April 24th, 2013, 00:56
1. Too late we went farther in the story then this mentions
2. It was saying how one way is that hearing planes overhead convinced us to go deeper in the cave to avoid detection from the organization.

KitsuneFreak
April 25th, 2013, 01:03
Oh okay, so anyone got any ideas for what's gonna happen currently or what?

Colby
April 25th, 2013, 01:55
I see it like this (just an idea, plus I haven't read any updates for the past 24 hours so bear with me)
1. Maze and sold discover something due to them being in the crystal/ancient area
2. Rex & the Knites run into an enemy
3. SCM and Saito get into a fight
4. Maze, Soul, Rex, and Knites meet up at an end and hear the commotion from the middle tunnel
5. Saito & SCM fight and slowly progress to the city and cause a small amount of destruction until Spencer holds Saito back, and Photon holds SCM back.
(just an idea, nothing is solid)

TaskBarR
April 26th, 2013, 13:22
Since we are nearing the end of Operation Requiem, I say we start thinking of Crimson Rebellion...

STORY IDEA BAMSHABAM!

3 months after O:R, the group is finally relaxing from being on the field. Then, all of the sudden, at a celebration picnic, Spencer gets a call from the Knites that a strange race is attacking earth, called the Crimson. They take off for the mission as soon as possible, and the Crimsons are slowly coming day by day...

KitsuneFreak
April 26th, 2013, 20:34
I'm actually planning on changing the name from Crimson Rebellion depending on how the story plays out.

Unsure when O:R might be ending since it would be rather odd to end it soon unless we've gotten events that can set up Crimson Rebellion which the name is still pending.

Colby
April 26th, 2013, 21:02
1. Wasn't Crimson rebellion based around TTA (Saito) taking over the world anyway?

2. One small detail I want to do is that during fights and such in places like cities, there should be location damage, which over time all piles up, thus explaining how all the destruction came about. Also, it's way too soon to think about ending O:R it's basically only in Act 2, and the beginning of it at that.

KitsuneFreak
April 28th, 2013, 17:49
1. Wasn't Crimson rebellion based around TTA (Saito) taking over the world anyway?

2. One small detail I want to do is that during fights and such in places like cities, there should be location damage, which over time all piles up, thus explaining how all the destruction came about. Also, it's way too soon to think about ending O:R it's basically only in Act 2, and the beginning of it at that.

That's one of the things CR is, Still thinking of other things to add a stronger plot to it

and yeah, It's WAY too early to end this, We still need things to happen that basically bring upon CR

TaskBarR
April 28th, 2013, 18:14
Maybe Saito will slowly realize what side he wants to be on, and it's very clear at the end of Operation: Requiem, but he doesn't actually try to take over the world until mid Crimson Rebellion.

KitsuneFreak
April 28th, 2013, 18:32
Maybe Saito will slowly realize what side he wants to be on, and it's very clear at the end of Operation: Requiem, but he doesn't actually try to take over the world until mid Crimson Rebellion.

Indeed, That's basically what i've been thinking it should be like currently.

TaskBarR
April 30th, 2013, 02:37
I was thinking Act 1 would be the team dealing with the new enemy for the first 15-30 pages, kind of what we did for Operation R.
Act 2 is when Saito takes over the world and the team is torn between two sides, against Saito or with Saito.

Colby
April 30th, 2013, 03:11
My advice is to focus on O:R for now, and focus on CR later, for all we know, key O:R events could alter the CR plan a lot.

KitsuneFreak
May 6th, 2013, 01:20
My advice is to focus on O:R for now, and focus on CR later, for all we know, key O:R events could alter the CR plan a lot.

Exactly, worrying about what's happening later is less of a priority currently since we've still got awhile to go with the story.

Colby
June 3rd, 2013, 00:46
Everyone reread the current page before posting, I edited a few posts. Also, the scene with me, Rex, and Phil should end now, so that others have a chance to post.

KitsuneFreak
October 13th, 2013, 17:17
bump. lol.
I got nothing at the moment. Bound to post something here eventually.

Colby
October 13th, 2013, 17:41
I'm waiting for TTA to post something, or even STC and Requiem who are still on Earth, while SCM, Rex, Maze, and TTA travel to the town on Mobius.

KitsuneFreak
October 13th, 2013, 18:13
Alright, I've thought of what to post now considering from where I had left off.