PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS

mazefire3609
June 12th, 2013, 22:40
Yup. There's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM9weAXCqxY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV5nH1kToa8 Megaman Joins The Brawl!

Here's for the confirmed Veterans and confirmed newcomers: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._Wii_U_/_3DS

I'm happy that Shadow & Rayman are confirmed. Even I played Rayman GBA, Rayman PSX, Rayman 2, Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc, Rayman Raving Rabbids and several more Rayman games...All the only character I'm gonna wait for is Silver The Hedgehog. If ONLY if there is a fan demand for it. Plus I wanted all the characters from Brawl & Melee to be confirmed to this game.

SegTindog
June 12th, 2013, 22:49
I was saw that megaman is in this game, I love him a lot.

Colby
June 12th, 2013, 22:53
I hope to get the 3DS version, but I'm sure my brother will steal it from me.

Other Notes:
-Loving the Skyward Sword Level\
-I'm loving the megaman, I need to get back to playing that game.
-I wonder if Final smashes will return?
-Where did you see Shadow and Rayman confirmed? Also, where is Sonic at all?

KitsuneFreak
June 12th, 2013, 22:55
I don't even know what to say about Megaman being in this. Shadow...It was obvious.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh yeah, I heard the Animal Crossing or something character is going to be in it too

SegTindog
June 12th, 2013, 22:57
I don't even know what to say about Megaman being in this. Shadow...It was obvious.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh yeah, I heard the Animal Crossing or something character is going to be in it too
Its going to be a villager, his main weapon is a net or something.

Colby
June 12th, 2013, 23:00
I only know about Animal Crossing because of the SSB series, definitely a casual game.

SegTindog
June 12th, 2013, 23:02
It kinda sucks to live in florida, I can't go to E3(well barely anyways) but i'm sure you guys do every year.

Colby
June 12th, 2013, 23:06
It kinda sucks to live in florida, I can't go to E3(well barely anyways) but i'm sure you guys do every year.
Not very true, it's still a lot of money to get in I believe, not to mention people have jobs, and some still have a bit of school. Although I'm in FL too, It would be a big overstatement to say that everyone else can make it.

SegTindog
June 12th, 2013, 23:10
Yeah true, although looking at the video it seems many people gets there, maybe because they live nearby and they have plenty of money.

Aside from that, I notice how the characters look cel-shaded compared to the Wii U version.

KitsuneFreak
June 12th, 2013, 23:25
Megaman is gonna be so overpowered.
I can already see it happening now.

SegTindog
June 12th, 2013, 23:33
He seems like a badass in this game.

SnowFox
June 13th, 2013, 02:24
I can't wait for this game...
Plus, I found a picture of the characters on the Smash Brothers
http://media.tumblr.com/3aee0daa4fe8b853fcd0890029398321/tumblr_inline_moasycsVTq1qz4rgp.png

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2013, 02:34
Wtf, Wii Fit Trainer? This is a joke right?

mazefire3609
June 13th, 2013, 02:42
Well, it's said in the SSB Wii U/3DS Wikia article that she's a newcomer. I wonder how really can a Wii Fit Trainer fight? Maybe by using a Wii Fit U?

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 02:45
To me it seems like they're running out of characters to add to the game, really I'm excited about the villager and mega man though.

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2013, 03:11
Seriously, PLEASE tell me it's a joke.

mazefire3609
June 13th, 2013, 03:26
Does this answer your question? o_e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQB8cJTCgrI

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2013, 04:42
Nintendo's obviously smoking something.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 15:33
I don't know, maybe this game has a option that allows exercising with the trainer, thus somehow bringing her into the game.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 17:05
Has anyone heard if Sonic and CO. have been confirmed?

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:06
Someone said shadow is confirmed, but I'm waiting for sonic also and hopefully tails.

Sky
June 13th, 2013, 17:33
No one has been confirmed yet.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:35
Then what's the point of posting those character pics then?

Sky
June 13th, 2013, 17:38
What character pics...?

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:42
The one Airfox posted on the last page...

Sky
June 13th, 2013, 17:44
Oh, I mean that no Sonic character has been confirmed officially yet if I wasn't clear.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:45
Okay then.

mazefire3609
June 13th, 2013, 17:45
I just checked the wikia for newcomer updates and Shadow was taken off the confirmed newcomers list. The fuck. =A='

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:47
Well, Sky just said no Sonic character was confirmed anyway.

Sky
June 13th, 2013, 17:49
Whoever randomly put that on the easily editable wiki were obviously trolling. If someone as major as Sonic, Shadow, or Tails get into the game, expect an official trailer. They wouldn't just get added to some obscure wiki.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 17:50
Yeah, I just realized that whenever a character is confirmed they make a trailer.

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2013, 18:21
SEGA wasn't even in the credits for that one megaman trailer and stuff.
Doubt any sonic characters going to show up.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 18:24
Hmm, I don't see why they wouldn't have Sonic, they have that contract thing going for them.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 18:29
Maybe he was to over powered in Brawl?
I don't think he wasn't though.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 19:01
I honestly think Kirby is overpowered, yet he's still there. (and ALL final smashes are OP, so that's not a good excuse)

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 19:08
Why, because of that copy ability?

And yeah, I no sonic isn't overpowered but maybe they might, don't see why though.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 19:13
I think Kirby's rock smash sends the player too far for one hit.

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2013, 19:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4xjd9bGI0

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 19:40
So, I guess no sonic characters this time?

Critical Dude
June 13th, 2013, 19:44
So, I guess no sonic characters this time?
What makes you say that?

Sky
June 13th, 2013, 19:47
They've just revealed the game. I don't think they've revealed Yoshi of all characters yet. It's far too early.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl was announced/revealed in June of 2005 (or around that timeframe) and Sonic was announced to be in the game on October 10, 2007. Over two years.

mazefire3609
June 13th, 2013, 19:51
I'm still hoping for Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Yoshi, Toon Link, probably Shadow, and all the rest of the Super Smash Bros Brawl & Melee characters to make a return to this game.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 19:57
I wonder if they will replace Lucario with another next gen Pokemon? I hope not, he's the easiest one to hack to make Renamon from XD

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 20:05
Too bad you can't hack a 3DS, not sure about the Wii U though.

Colby
June 13th, 2013, 21:12
They're working on 3DS brew, it's just taking forever.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2013, 21:44
They probably won't be able to do it in the end anyways, and is it possible to hack a Wii U.

KitsuneFreak
June 14th, 2013, 00:16
They probably won't be able to do it in the end anyways, and is it possible to hack a Wii U.

Probably not at the moment.

mazefire3609
June 15th, 2013, 22:38
Yeah but er, if you guys want to keep up with the updates of SSB for Wii U or 3DS, I suggest going to here: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
or probably go look for IGN news for them.

KitsuneFreak
June 15th, 2013, 22:42
I'm still hoping for Ness, Lucas, Sonic, Yoshi, Toon Link, probably Shadow, and all the rest of the Super Smash Bros Brawl & Melee characters to make a return to this game.

They wouldn't get rid of Ness, Lucas, Yoshi , Dunno bout Toon Link.

Colby
June 15th, 2013, 22:45
Well with ocarina 3DS, maybe Young Link's popularity regained itself, so I think it could go 50-50

KitsuneFreak
June 15th, 2013, 22:50
I don't understand the point of having young link IF Toon link is in this.

Sky
October 1st, 2013, 22:08
Guess who's back?!

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/characters/sonic.html

Colby
October 2nd, 2013, 00:59
bout time he showed up, wonder if Tails could make an appearance later?

Sky
October 2nd, 2013, 02:22
bout time he showed up, wonder if Tails could make an appearance later?
While that'd be nice, there's no chance that anyone other than Sonic will show up, simply because this isn't a "oh let's stick more Sonic characters in our game" deal. Sonic is SEGA's guest star, the end.

mazefire3609
October 2nd, 2013, 03:48
There's also Toon Link coming to Super Smash Bros 4 & Luigi is already confirmed for it too.

Colby
October 2nd, 2013, 18:46
understandable, now I wonder if Lucario has been replaced or not, or if mewtwo has any chance of a return.

mazefire3609
October 4th, 2013, 01:07
Mewtwo WAS gonna be in Super Smash Brawl, but got replaced by Lucario. Roy got replaced with Ike too & Dr. Mario & Pichu were just Mario & Pikachu clones...Plus yeah I am wondering if Lucario & Mewtwo are gonna return in SSB4. I still hope for Tails, Ness, Lucas, Ninten, Buizel, Megaman X, Zero, Protoman, Bass, & Mighty No. 9 to be playable in SSB4 (That's also if Beck The Mighty's game manage to come out before SSB4 since it's too early for him to be in SSB4). I really wish that anime characters like Naruto, Luffy, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, Gaara, Rock Lee, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Dante, Agumon, Gabumon, Gatomon, Renamon, Shoutmon, Balistamon, Pickmon, Dorulumon, Cutemon, Keroro, Inuyasha, Gon, Killa, Yo, Yusuke Urameshi, Yugi Muto, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, & Seto Kaiba into SSB4 if it's allowed to have anime characters.

Colby
October 4th, 2013, 01:27
sadly I doubt any anime characters would make it into ssb4, but surely sooner or later modders will do to ssb4 what they did to brawl. At least for the WiiU version. Also imo I think this game will encourage those coders to get back to work on 3dsbrew too (at least more than what they have been recently)

Kods4
October 4th, 2013, 12:48
I highly doubt any Mighty no9 characters would be in the game, since they're not Nintendo affiliated.

mazefire3609
October 5th, 2013, 06:13
But, Capcom isn't Nintendo affiliated so Mega Man isn't Nintendo affiliated. Same with Sonic obviously yet he gets to be in a Super Smash Bros game.

Colby
October 5th, 2013, 13:45
SEGA and Nintendo have worked together multiple times in the past (for more than just Sonic too, F-zero GX for example)
And I have seen some Capcom games on Nintendo consoles as well, meaning that they are affiliates already, compared to say Nintendo trying to get a VIZ Media Character, when they have little to no contacts to the anime industry aside from their own animes (like Pokemon)

Colby
October 19th, 2013, 20:51
Some things I think are worth discussion:
-Do you think Stage Builder will return/be revamped?
-Do you think Mii's might make an appearance at all?
-How long do you think before modders get some good mods out?
-Do you think this will have as much hype for the 3DS version as Pokemon X/Y did?

KitsuneFreak
October 26th, 2013, 14:55
I don't want Mii's in it at all.

Demnyx Onyxfur
October 26th, 2013, 19:52
I kinda want to see my Mii punching people in the face.

Colby
October 27th, 2013, 02:46
Mii vs. Wii Fit Trainer. The biggest grudge match since Mario & Sonic.

Critical Dude
October 29th, 2013, 15:44
I kinda want to see my Mii punching people in the face.
That's a great way to encourage children of the future generations to practise domestic violence.
Excuse my sarcastic tone but I hope I'm not sounding like a jerk or a goody-three-moos.

To be honest, I was also hoping to make my Mii punch someone in the face and kick Mario in his... *cough* Unfortunately that won't be happening.

KitsuneFreak
October 29th, 2013, 20:36
I so gotta get this game, I really want a Wii U..

SomariTheAdventurer
March 4th, 2014, 16:56
So how bout that Little Mac, huh?

TaskBarR
March 4th, 2014, 18:24
This game is looking great, and they're just pumping out new info by the week! (\ O_O /)

Critical Dude
March 4th, 2014, 20:10
So how bout that Little Mac, huh?
He's farking OP! Why the hell is he in this game?

mazefire3609
March 4th, 2014, 22:05
The REAL question is, why the fuck is Lucario in the game? Mewtwo is supposed to be BACK. How did Lucario even get to SSBB though? Sure Lucario looks awesome and all, but he's even portrayed as maybe dark and a loner personality type of person via cutscenes. Other than that, I still like him. Seriously SSB4, BRING BACK MEWTWO!

Critical Dude
March 4th, 2014, 22:40
The REAL question is, why the fuck is Lucario in the game? Mewtwo is supposed to be BACK. How did Lucario even get to SSBB though? Sure Lucario looks awesome and all, but he's even portrayed as maybe dark and a loner personality type of person via cutscenes. Other than that, I still like him. Seriously SSB4, BRING BACK MEWTWO!
-_- ... That fake angry.
I don't see your point, I may as well post "the angry kid with the red hair" saying "NO!" as a response to this but I'll hold back. Oh well, I forget that people are entitled to their own opinion.

Kods4
March 4th, 2014, 23:04

Maybe because Mewtwo doesn't have any character to him? Seriously he's just bland and has 0 personality. Also Lucario is awesome, deal with it.

Offtopic: Anyone else noticed that almost everyone this week has been dropping the f bomb on threads like nobodies buseness on threads lately? Find it kinda annoying personally. :x

Zhire'El
March 4th, 2014, 23:09
Maybe because Mewtwo doesn't have any character to him? Seriously he's just bland and has 0 personality. Also Lucario is awesome, deal with it.

Offtopic: Anyone else noticed that almost everyone this week has been dropping the f bomb on threads like nobodies buseness on threads lately? Find it kinda annoying personally. :x

Lucario is the literally the basis of all Pokemon fanfics and FCS, he's terrible when it comes to stats, Mewtwo could easily take him down.
People tend to like shady characters more than milked ones, Mewtwo is a powerhouse and I'd actually like to see him in SSB4.

Offtopic Reply: Does it matter? as if the word "fuck" is going to hurt anyone, if it's annoying, just ignore it, that's what I do on DA whenever I see an asshat thinking that he/she is superior to everyone else.
This is the internet, of course there'll be swears.

TaskBarR
March 4th, 2014, 23:17

I drop the F bomb because I feel like it.

mazefire3609
March 4th, 2014, 23:36
-_- ... That fake angry.
I don't see your point, I may as well post "the angry kid with the red hair" saying "NO!" as a response to this but I'll hold back. Oh well, I forget that people are entitled to their own opinion. I wasn't really trying to be angry, yeah. It's just me being serious since Nintendo didn't do exactly what I expect and want from them...

- - - - - - - - - -

Offtopic: Anyone else noticed that almost everyone this week has been dropping the f bomb on threads like nobodies buseness on threads lately? Find it kinda annoying personally. :x I like Lucario too, but Mewtwo's badass as well. Mew's cute, Mewtwo's badass. You should've even seen that first Pokemon movie.

- - - - - - - - - -

Lucario is the literally the basis of all Pokemon fanfics and FCS, he's terrible when it comes to stats, Mewtwo could easily take him down.
People tend to like shady characters more than milked ones, Mewtwo is a powerhouse and I'd actually like to see him in SSB4.
I love to seee Mewtwo in SSB4, too...Nintendo wasn't able to bring him back in BRAWL. I missed playing Mewtwo since Super Smash Bros Melee.

Colby
March 5th, 2014, 01:25
Even so, won't their just be a Mewtwo mod for Lucario in the end anyway? I still think this game alone will get Wii U homebrew done in no time, and might make a dent in 3DSbrew.

TaskBarR
March 5th, 2014, 02:59
I wasn't really trying to be angry, yeah. It's just me being serious since Nintendo didn't do exactly what I expect and want from them...

They're a gaming company, how can you expect them to do exactly what YOU, ONE customer out of millions, want? Grow up. And MewTwo sucks dude, sorry. He was to OP in Melee. :/

I like Lucario too, but Mewtwo's badass as well. Mew's cute, Mewtwo's badass. You should've even seen that first Pokemon movie.

I think we've all seen the first pokemon movie. And where the heck did mew come from? Nobody even brought him up.

I love to seee Mewtwo in SSB4, too...Nintendo wasn't able to bring him back in BRAWL. I missed playing Mewtwo since Super Smash Bros Melee.

It's not that they weren't able to bring him back, it's that they didn't want to. And if you miss playing Mewtwo so much, why don't you just go play melee while we play this wonderful new game Nintendo is offering us?

Colby
March 5th, 2014, 03:17
You are aware how far the OP argument can go in this game series right? Everything from Sonic's homing attack, to Kirby's block attack, there's an excuse to call everyone OP in one form or another, Mewtwo doesn't deserve to be hated for the old OP argument, and from what I remember a LOT of people want mewtwo (he is one of the top character mods over all other SSBB mods, 2nd only to the Shadow the Hedgehog mod I think)

mazefire3609
March 5th, 2014, 09:27
They're a gaming company, how can you expect them to do exactly what YOU, ONE customer out of millions, want? Grow up. And MewTwo sucks dude, sorry. He was to OP in Melee. :/ ...#Mewtwo sucks.
WOW. Okay, OKAY.

1. Fan demand

2. It's just that I like Mewtwo, okay? I'll still get SSB4 even if he's NOT in it. Mewtwo should've gotten more praise than every other Pokemon.

3. #Mewtwosucks. ROFL. You must be kidding. You don't even know how powerful of a Pokemon he REALLY is. He's the strongest Pokemon out of all. And yet he got Mega evolutions. There are WAY more things that are badass about him than you think. You probably hate Mewtwo because he's 2DARKANDEDGY4U. Well Mewtwo ain't really emo.

I think we've all seen the first pokemon movie. And where the heck did mew come from? Nobody even brought him up. Then how do you not acknowledge how awesome of a badass Mewtwo is? And Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon.

It's not that they weren't able to bring him back, it's that they didn't want to. And if you miss playing Mewtwo so much, why don't you just go play melee while we play this wonderful new game Nintendo is offering us? Melee is old dude. I'm not even sure about the Wii U Homebrew either, but everyone's looking foward to it anyway. And the reason why they don't want to bring Mewtwo back is because they failed to port over his Melee Mewtwo to Brawl, just like with Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link.

- - - - - - - - - -

Mewtwo doesn't deserve to be hated for the old OP argument, and from what I remember a LOT of people want mewtwo (he is one of the top character mods over all other SSBB mods, 2nd only to the Shadow the Hedgehog mod I think)
THANK YOU CM. THANK YOU. So right. XD

Kods4
March 5th, 2014, 14:22
Mew's cute, Mewtwo's badass. You should've even seen that first Pokemon movie.

I did. Still have it on VHS.
What I'm trying to get to is, I think Mewtwo is very overrated. Let's analyze him for a second, shall we?
As a Pokémon he was strong, very. And I understand how that might've gotten some people to like him but for me being 'strong' isn't enough to make a character likeable. But he is so bland, his character design is poor comparing to some other Gen1 Pokémon, has no personality to him and when it comes to the competitive battle side, you'll probably never see a Mewtwo being played on championships. Why? Because he's even considered weak right now compared to other Pokémon, completely throwing aside the "oh but he's strong" argument.
Just putting my opinion out there though.

Critical Dude
March 5th, 2014, 15:08
OFFTOPIC: This thread is slightly f***ed up (censored it for Kupo-kun's sake). Won't say how.
ONTOPIC: Even if Meowtoo, Mewchu, Mewtwo or whatever the f*** he's called was to make a surprising appearance in this game, Little Mac will crush him.

TaskBarR
March 5th, 2014, 23:03
...#Mewtwo sucks.
WOW. Okay, OKAY.

1. Fan demand

2. It's just that I like Mewtwo, okay? I'll still get SSB4 even if he's NOT in it. Mewtwo should've gotten more praise than every other Pokemon.

3. #Mewtwosucks. ROFL. You must be kidding. You don't even know how powerful of a Pokemon he REALLY is. He's the strongest Pokemon out of all. And yet he got Mega evolutions. There are WAY more things that are badass about him than you think. You probably hate Mewtwo because he's 2DARKANDEDGY4U. Well Mewtwo ain't really emo.

1. I don't see many people complaining that MewTwo wasn't in Brawl.

2. Arguable, people have their opinions. Mewtwo is a bit unlikable to me, I just can't put my finger on it.

3. "I must be kidding?" No, I'm dead serious. It's my opinion, I hate him.
"You don't know how much of a powerful pokemon he really is." Actually, yeah I do, and that doesn't really help your argument nor does it relate to anything we're talking about.
And just because you THINK a character is badass doesn't mean they should remain a staple for the series.
2DARKANDEDGY4U? What? I don't think he's either. Mewtwo was only a villain in the first one because he had bad intentions, but in the sequel he was cool and collected. And I don't give a crap if he's dark and edgy, I just hate him as a whole.

Then how do you not acknowledge how awesome of a badass Mewtwo is? And Mew is the ancestor of all Pokemon.

Mewtwo is badass, but not in my eyes. I think he's cool, but I think he should remain in melee.
I understand mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, I was just saying that nobody was talking about him until you brought him up.

Melee is old dude. I'm not even sure about the Wii U Homebrew either, but everyone's looking foward to it anyway. And the reason why they don't want to bring Mewtwo back is because they failed to port over his Melee Mewtwo to Brawl, just like with Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link.

1. No shit. I don't think you get sarcasm.
2. The reason they didn't include those characters was because they wanted to introduce some new ones, and there wouldn't be enough room for all of them.

Colby
March 6th, 2014, 00:47

2. The reason they didn't include those characters was because they wanted to introduce some new ones, and there wouldn't be enough room for all of them.

1. Ever ONCE visit brawl vault?

1a. I don't think you are one to talk about getting sarcasm

2. honestly, a good and true point, I'll hand you that.

Also, try to avoid cussing towards members, that goes for everyone.

mazefire3609
March 6th, 2014, 06:25
I did. Still have it on VHS.
What I'm trying to get to is, I think Mewtwo is very overrated. Let's analyze him for a second, shall we?
As a Pokémon he was strong, very. And I understand how that might've gotten some people to like him but for me being 'strong' isn't enough to make a character likeable. But he is so bland, his character design is poor comparing to some other Gen1 Pokémon, has no personality to him and when it comes to the competitive battle side, you'll probably never see a Mewtwo being played on championships. Why? Because he's even considered weak right now compared to other Pokémon, completely throwing aside the "oh but he's strong" argument.
Just putting my opinion out there though. Mewtwo, is indeed overrated. People like Mewtwo because he's strong and yet the Shadow fangirls like Shadow because he's "strong" & "powerful". So Sonic has less fangirls than Shadow. Yet Knuckles is strong, so how the hell does Knuckles have less fangirls then? Because of the problems SEGA/Sonic Team did to Knuckles. I only bought up Shadow to compare it to the discussion of Mewtwo. Probably Mewtwo's the most strongest and powerful Pokemon only for Kanto Pokemon. Of course, his face often broods, same for Umbreon who is a perpetual frowner only in Pokemon Amie. I still like Umbreon though. Atleast Mewtwo's design is unique than the original Mew...Maybe not that much.

ONTOPIC: Even if Meowtoo, Mewchu, Mewtwo or whatever the f*** he's called was to make a surprising appearance in this game, Little Mac will crush him.

Then say that to Dante from Devil May Cry (Not the reboot). He's clearly immortal, so how is Little Mac gonna kill him? Dante seems pretty impossible to defeat. Yet many people see him as badass. Of course, if we're talking about Super Smash Bros sense, then yeah because it's a video game where Dante can be defeated. His final smash would be the Devil Trigger. Hell, It'd be awesome if Dante were in SSB4. Still, Dante is powerful and stronger than Mewtwo. Actually, when you think about the fact of he's being immortal, he's clearly OP, yet there's...Something else that makes him good. Yet I can't lay a finger on it. Even Nero can't stand a chance against Dante if Dante was fighting him seriously.

Mewtwo fans do.

2. Arguable, people have their opinions. Mewtwo is a bit unlikable to me, I just can't put my finger on it. ...K.

3. "I must be kidding?" No, I'm dead serious. It's my opinion, I hate him.
"You don't know how much of a powerful pokemon he really is." Actually, yeah I do, and that doesn't really help your argument nor does it relate to anything we're talking about.
And just because you THINK a character is badass doesn't mean they should remain a staple for the series.

Then why the hell do characters like, Dante, Shadow, Vergil, Nero, Lucario, Forte, Forte.EXE, Zero, Rogue (Megaman Star Force), etc. gets to remain a "staple" of their own series?

2DARKANDEDGY4U? What? I don't think he's either. Mewtwo was only a villain in the first one because he had bad intentions, but in the sequel he was cool and collected. And I don't give a crap if he's dark and edgy, I just hate him as a whole.

I only said how much powerful of a Pokemon he is because, depending on how strong/powerful the character is makes it badass, like the character who can take a punch and/or who is calm in every situation, as long as it's not too OP. Because without a character being powerful/strong and/or being calm in every situation, how would a character be a badass anyway? Batman is still a badass because he's strong, even without super powers. Mewtwo's bad intentions, only involves revenge. Even characters can be harasses by pulling something off that's hard to do in real life or by what they do and what stand for.

Mewtwo is badass, but not in my eyes. I think he's cool, but I think he should remain in melee.
I understand mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, I was just saying that nobody was talking about him until you brought him up. So let's see...Half of the people here hate Mewtwo...I can understand that reason. Yet nobody here cared about Mewtwo anyway.

2. The reason they didn't include those characters was because they wanted to introduce some new ones, and there wouldn't be enough room for all of them. So there won't be enough room for all the characters we all want for SSB4? I swear I heard something about failing to port Mewtwo over to Super Smash Bros Brawl since I was looking over the SSBB beta...

1. Ever ONCE visit brawl vault?
That, too. Yes. Brawl Vault indeed.

1a. I don't think you are one to talk about getting sarcasm
Huh...?

Critical Dude
March 6th, 2014, 11:53
Mewtwo, is indeed overrated. People like Mewtwo because he's strong and yet the Shadow fangirls like Shadow because he's "strong" & "powerful". So Sonic has less fangirls than Shadow. Yet Knuckles is strong, so how the hell does Knuckles have less fangirls then? Because of the problems SEGA/Sonic Team did to Knuckles. I only bought up Shadow to compare it to the discussion of Mewtwo. Probably Mewtwo's the most strongest and powerful Pokemon only for Kanto Pokemon. Of course, his face often broods, same for Umbreon who is a perpetual frowner only in Pokemon Amie. I still like Umbreon though. At least Mewtwo's design is unique than the original Mew...Maybe not that much.
It's not just strength that draws a fan-girl's attention it is also looks and personality. Also it is all a matter of interpretation (also Knuckles doesn't even have that ~badass~ attraction to him like Shadow does).

Then say that to Dante from Devil May Cry (Not the reboot). He's clearly immortal, so how is Little Mac gonna kill him? Dante seems pretty impossible to defeat. Yet many people see him as badass. Of course, if we're talking about Super Smash Bros sense, then yeah because it's a video game where Dante can be defeated. His final smash would be the Devil Trigger. Hell, It'd be awesome if Dante were in SSB4. Still, Dante is powerful and stronger than Mewtwo. Actually, when you think about the fact of he's being immortal, he's clearly OP, yet there's...Something else that makes him good. Yet I can't lay a finger on it. Even Nero can't stand a chance against Dante if Dante was fighting him seriously.
What are you on about? How is this related to SSB4? I'm talking about if Mewtwo was to come back to SSB now, he'll be pulverised by Little Mac (gameplay wise). I couldn't give a "levitating truck" about Dante right now as he has no relation to SSB at the moment (this doesn't mean that I dislike the DMC games). Plus game characters do not always have all of the same game physics and characteristics from their game in another game, e.g. Dante is now in Project-X Zone a 3ds crossover game that combines Capcom, Namco Bandai and something else, Dante is not as strong in this game as he is in his own games.

Then why the hell do characters like, Dante, Shadow, Vergil, Nero, Lucario, Forte, Forte.EXE, Zero, Rogue (Megaman Star Force), etc. gets to remain a "staple" of their own series?
Reasons:
1) High character popularity - this increases there return in other games.
2) Fan approval ratings (related to character popularity)
3) Being ~badass~ doesn't automatically mean "hey you guys can return in the next game, kthxbai".

Also can there be a new thing for Skybase: "If you're going to have a very long post with lots of quotes, then please put it in a spoiler because it takes up less space on a page."

TaskBarR
March 6th, 2014, 23:03
Thank you Critical Dude, thank you.

mazefire3609
March 7th, 2014, 07:44
It's not just strength that draws a fan-girl's attention it is also looks and personality. Also it is all a matter of interpretation (also Knuckles doesn't even have that ~badass~ attraction to him like Shadow does). Oh...Right. Well, Y'know how picky girls are when it comes to men.

What are you on about? How is this related to SSB4? I'm talking about if Mewtwo was to come back to SSB now, he'll be pulverised by Little Mac (gameplay wise). I couldn't give a "levitating truck" about Dante right now as he has no relation to SSB at the moment (this doesn't mean that I dislike the DMC games).
What I'm on about, is Capcom characters. Because Megaman is a Capcom character and yet he's the only Capcom character in SSB4. Why can't there be more third party characters to Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS?

Plus game characters do not always have all of the same game physics and characteristics from their game in another game, e.g. Dante is now in Project-X Zone a 3ds crossover game that combines Capcom, Namco Bandai and something else, Dante is not as strong in this game as he is in his own games.
Now that I think about it...It actually DOES make sense, since because when you think about Pokemon and you had Mewtwo vs a Legendary, Mewtwo can still be beaten by a Legendary Pokemon, which means that there are other Legendary stronger than Mewtwo. So maybe it's not just psychic strength and all that makes him likeable...Maybe there's something else in him that makes him likeable (I just like to call Mewtwo a "he" because of the appearance design thing. Even though Mewtwo sounds more like a girl in the Genesect movie, which is ovbiously not the same Mewtwo but a different Mewtwo).

Reasons:
1) High character popularity - this increases there return in other games.
2) Fan approval ratings (related to character popularity)
3) Being ~badass~ doesn't automatically mean "hey you guys can return in the next game, kthxbai".
Well let's see here uh...Sonic has high popularity, yet Shadow has higher popularity than Sonic...Because anti heroes get more popularity than heroes...Actually most if not all. Yet a lot of anti heroes are badasses so...They pretty much get a lot of fan approval and high popularity (DmC Reboot Dante is the only character I know who had an exception since the reboot sucks). Well Mewtwo always comes back in the next Pokemon game, yet Shadow doesn't always come back in the next game because SEGA/Sonic Team has no idea what to do with him anymore, and yet there's no signs of him quitting G.U.N so...Maybe you're right. Not even Sonic always comes back in the next games. Hence Tails Sky Patrol and Tails Adventure.

Lat'
March 7th, 2014, 09:12
The game looks cool, even for the 3DS version, I just hope that the Mii will not be playable, its voice were so fucking annoying in Mario Kart 7.
I hope the physics wasn't changed because Brawl's one were incredible, and I really want a story mode as good as SSBB's one, it were awesome, maybe even the best Wii game I ever played, and I think this will be the same for the WiiU and the 3DS.

And here's a question: What pokemons and "help trophies" would you like to find in these games? :P

Critical Dude
March 7th, 2014, 11:05
Oh...Right. Well, Y'know how picky girls are when it comes to men.
Not all of them.

What I'm on about, is Capcom characters. Because Megaman is a Capcom character and yet he's the only Capcom character in SSB4. Why can't there be more third party characters to Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS?
Ok, if had mentioned that earlier I wouldn't have been so confused.

Well let's see here uh...Sonic has high popularity, yet Shadow has higher popularity than Sonic...Because anti heroes get more popularity than heroes...Actually most if not all. Yet a lot of anti heroes are badasses so...They pretty much get a lot of fan approval and high popularity (DmC Reboot Dante is the only character I know who had an exception since the reboot sucks). Well Mewtwo always comes back in the next Pokemon game, yet Shadow doesn't always come back in the next game because SEGA/Sonic Team has no idea what to do with him anymore, and yet there's no signs of him quitting G.U.N so...Maybe you're right. Not even Sonic always comes back in the next games. Hence Tails Sky Patrol and Tails Adventure.
Now you're getting it! :D
Like you said in your response, the plot does affect the characters return in certain games (especially if it's a "different time" plot).

Kods4
March 7th, 2014, 13:49
Well let's see here uh...Sonic has high popularity, yet Shadow has higher popularity than Sonic...

Reliable source that doesn't include "zomg shadow iz bettur den Sonic bcuz he cn fly wit his shoes adn iz fstrrrrr nd his super saiyan form looks kewler hurrdurrr" in it please.

TaskBarR
March 7th, 2014, 16:50
Mazefire, it seems like a lot of your posts in this topic are opinion based. Just because you like/think something, doesn't mean everyone else's thoughts are similar.

Critical Dude
March 7th, 2014, 21:14
Mazefire, it seems like a lot of your posts in this topic are opinion based. Just because you like/think something, doesn't mean everyone else's thoughts are similar.
There's nothing wrong with posting opinions but stating things as if they're facts without proof is not a good thing.

TaskBarR
March 8th, 2014, 00:53
There's nothing wrong with posting opinions but stating things as if they're facts without proof is not a good thing.

That's what I meant, I'm not good with wording sometimes.

mazefire3609
March 8th, 2014, 07:47
Mazefire, it seems like a lot of your posts in this topic are opinion based. Just because you like/think something, doesn't mean everyone else's thoughts are similar. Well why not ask a lot of people? Maybe Shadow fans? They even MAKE their opinions sound like they're facts too. Opinions and Facts are two compl

There's nothing wrong with posting opinions but stating things as if they're facts without proof is not a good thing. Huh...? Since how is that a consequence?

Critical Dude
March 8th, 2014, 13:14
Huh...? Since how is that a consequence?
*Sighs - puts on his glasses which are not really his but just wears them to look smart and get serious*
Posting a subject and making it sound like a fact is misleading if you have no proof, for example you could post a rumour that you think is a fact and want everyone to believe that it's a fact when in truth it's not true.

Post an opinion or a prediction.

TaskBarR
March 9th, 2014, 03:07
And not to mention it's extremely annoying if you state your opinion as fact when it's clearly not.

Critical Dude
March 9th, 2014, 10:48
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2hvZ1_vrQ60tmnBP6ujMRL0o1fDSQw bEZIRdMsVqtj5nhXntplg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=U3jabpX9FasIQM&tbnid=-_-fVZ_gtClOYM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.escapistmagazine.com%2Fnews%2 Fview%2F132236-Little-Mac-Joins-Super-Smash-Bros-4-As-a-New-Fighter&ei=zjgcU8OLAueI7Aaxh4GICw&bvm=bv.62578216,d.ZGU&psig=AFQjCNEblhTA00XL7lTZCP3H2FDXZBgLhA&ust=1394444870256241)

Did anyone order the "Big Mac"? ^_^

SomariTheAdventurer
April 6th, 2014, 05:16
A Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct is coming on April 8th. Get the Hype Train ready, guys!6680

Colby
April 7th, 2014, 18:26
According to the Official website, Diddy Kong is there labeled as an "Update" character, so either way he is confirmed.
LINK (http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/diddy_kong.html)

mazefire3609
April 9th, 2014, 21:00
Well did you guys even know that Greninja and Charizard are confirmed newcomers, too? Take a look at Megaman's final smash as well! https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7001/13726008703_fe531d549b_o.gif

Critical Dude
June 12th, 2014, 20:04
Holy s**t DUDE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XcXgLupHF8

And Pacman is in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlwoaVWY3U

Demnyx Onyxfur
June 12th, 2014, 20:14
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10269192_802202816470902_6070496692249136691_o.jpg
It's friggin this Pac-Man! (Also part of my desk)

SegTindog
June 13th, 2014, 04:13
Aww its the old pucmun.

KitsuneFreak
June 13th, 2014, 13:59
Aww its the old pucmun.

You act like it was going to be the newer version, Look at Mega man for example So many wanted X but nope.

SegTindog
June 13th, 2014, 15:49
You act like it was going to be the newer version, Look at Mega man for example So many wanted X but nope.I'm not saying AWW as in AWW why they add the old pacman, I'm saying AWW as in how they decided to bring him back after a long while I loved the old pacman than the kiddy new version, although it would've been nice to see the new pacman fighting besides in ghostly adventures.

Critical Dude
June 13th, 2014, 18:23
You act like it was going to be the newer version, Look at Mega man for example So many wanted X but nope.

I'm not saying AWW as in AWW why they add the old pacman, I'm saying AWW as in how they decided to bring him back after a long while I loved the old pacman than the kiddy new version, although it would've been nice to see the new pacman fighting besides in ghostly adventures.
*Rubs his imaginary glasses with frustration*
Guys, guise, guyz! It's freaking Pac-man! Just love him already!

Demnyx Onyxfur
June 13th, 2014, 19:39
Going to play this tomorrow and get my ass kicked by everyone else there. Also maybe play Pac-Man World for a little.

SegTindog
June 20th, 2014, 22:22
I'm going to be playing ghostly adventures then once i'll beat it i'll never play it again.

- - - - - - - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwzkBBQEHGQSeriously

Critical Dude
June 21st, 2014, 13:46
I definitely getting this game on the 3ds!

SegTindog
June 21st, 2014, 15:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW3TvdPC97E I don't like the way the models look I guess the outlining of them makes it look like they;re pre-rendered 2.5D sprites like in Yoshis Story I guess and when I see bowsers model it looks truely fake but other than that the games levels and everything else is amazing!
I do like the level at 9:04 it reminds me of monster hunter...

EcoloTheHeroOfSega
March 11th, 2018, 04:23
Meh. We got Switch SSB.

Sky
March 11th, 2018, 06:30
No need to bump a nearly 4 year thread that's specifically about Smash for Wii U and 3DS to talk about Smash for Switch.

Just make a new thread for Smash for Switch if you wanna talk about it.