PDA

View Full Version : DragonBall Z: Battle of Z

Zhire'El
June 26th, 2013, 21:03
So yeah, therez a new dragonball z game coming out based on the movie itself.
Heres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyK1_rEWBII&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Only for PS3, VITA, and 360.

Discuss.

KitsuneFreak
June 26th, 2013, 21:07
Wait, which movie? Last DBZ movie I've heard of was Battle of Gods, I'm assuming that's the one it's based on?

Anyways, I hope it's nothing like Ultimate Tenkaichi, It better have Kid Goku DB in this.

This look's like it's gonna be the best dragon ball z fighter yet.

Sylpheed Hedgehog
June 26th, 2013, 21:33
Its Going To Cover The Saiyan Saga To The Battle Of The Gods Saga, Or At least That's What I've Heard or Basically Assumed Since SSJ God Is A Playable Char.

mazefire3609
June 26th, 2013, 21:33
I REALLY hope Kid Goku is in that new game too if extra other sagas are unlockable just like in Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 you can unlock Special, GT, Dragon Ball & What If Sagas. The latest video game appearance he's ever been playable is Dragon Ball Revenge Of King Piccolo I think...No wait, that's probably Dragon Ball Origins 2.

Sylpheed Hedgehog
June 26th, 2013, 21:34
He Probably Will Be.

Zhire'El
June 26th, 2013, 22:40
I hope the multiplayer 8v8 is as crazy as they made it be.

>Spirit Bomb>Every one of my opponents in the vicinty takes damage and hopefully die>Profit.

Sylpheed Hedgehog
June 27th, 2013, 05:02
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Looks Like STC Knows What OP Is.

Zhire'El
June 27th, 2013, 11:33

Indeed.

Also, you guys do know that Goku and Vegeta(hopefully) can turn into Super Saiyan Gods in this right?

- - - - - - - - - -

Indeed.

Also, you guys do know that Goku and Vegeta(hopefully) can turn into Super Saiyan Gods in this right?

mazefire3609
June 27th, 2013, 11:49
I really do hope there IS a Super Saiyan God in this game. Maybe a Super Saiyan God is more powerful than a Super Saiyan 4 from Dragon Ball GT.

Critical Dude
June 27th, 2013, 14:48
(before you read this post you should know that I'm into portable consoles)
Oh man, I don't understand why it won't be on 3ds? Maybe the graphics can't be handled on that console but I not wasting money on a PSVita for that game.

KitsuneFreak
June 27th, 2013, 18:31
Probably is because 3DS would..uh..lack the feel of it. Since it's a Nintendo device which tend to be well..I'm just gonna stop.

Colby
June 27th, 2013, 19:10
Probably because Nintendo had nothing to do with the Company that runs the DBZ games this time around. The companies are really picking sides for Gen 8 it feels like.

KitsuneFreak
June 27th, 2013, 19:50
Probably because Nintendo had nothing to do with the Company that runs the DBZ games this time around. The companies are really picking sides for Gen 8 it feels like.

what.
It's on 7th generation consoles and stuff.

Colby
June 27th, 2013, 20:06
Yes, but we're approaching the 8th gen at the moment. I'm just saying that they are picking sides more then usual in my opinion, and the only reason for them being on Gen7 consoles is that this game is a quick make, and is probably almost done already.

mazefire3609
June 30th, 2013, 07:07
We probably need another latest new Shonen Jump crossover game. We know that Jump Super Stars & Jump Ultimate stars came out but we need a new Shonen Jump stars game. Perhaps maybe Jump All-Stars? Even though the new Shonen Jump Stars game should also be for consoles. Even other popular Video Game characters might be a DLC if Akira Toriyama or any creators of the Shonen Jump gets permission from SEGA, Nintendo, Capcom, etc.

Or maybe perhaps JUMP Super Smash Bros Stars?

KitsuneFreak
June 30th, 2013, 07:16
Uh..Not feeling the SEGA & Nintendo characters very much.
Capcom would fit more than those 2.

SegTindog
June 30th, 2013, 13:20
(before you read this post you should know that I'm into portable consoles)
Oh man, I don't understand why it won't be on 3ds? Maybe the graphics can't be handled on that console but I not wasting money on a PSVita for that game.
It can handle it, but everything can't be on every console, I played Z chronicles and other DragonBall games, So i'm eager to see how this turns out.

KitsuneFreak
July 3rd, 2013, 19:44
Maybe because it's Sony & 360? If Xbox had a handheld it would probably be on it too.

Sylpheed Hedgehog
July 4th, 2013, 03:22
All i have to say is

NO MORE ULTIMATE TENKAICHI PLEASE >_>

KitsuneFreak
July 4th, 2013, 05:56
All i have to say is

NO MORE ULTIMATE TENKAICHI PLEASE >_>

That game was fucking ass.

Sylpheed Hedgehog
July 4th, 2013, 06:15
It was the most rotten Steaming pile of Wet Donkey shit to claim a relation to the epic franchise Knows As Dragon Ball Z

Vivid Sniper
July 4th, 2013, 18:03
Namco Bandai never ceases to amaze me.

KitsuneFreak
July 30th, 2013, 07:15
I'm hoping that things aren't going to be completely insane and broken, since I can see so many ways that this game can be broken if goku can spirit bomb and various other overpowered attacks.

I'm hoping the game doesn't get broken from the many overpowered attacks of dragon ball z.

Phantom-Blade
September 3rd, 2013, 20:59
2 things:
They going to fix the models, they look blocky-like.
I wish they could have added a character creator like they did in DBZUT (Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi.)

Demnyx Onyxfur
September 16th, 2013, 23:20
If this game keeps a smooth 60 FPS during the 8v8, I'll be like http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/thumb/mlfw221.webp

Zhire'El
September 26th, 2013, 02:13
The character creator was trash in UT, I dont like it either.

Kods4
October 1st, 2013, 01:16
The character creator was trash in UT, I dont like it either.
You have said it all.