PDA

View Full Version : Things that can be improved/added

KitsuneFreak
July 30th, 2013, 07:23
Okay so I've been thinking majority of the forums seem to either be inactive or never updated again and stuff, I don't really know what to say anymore now since it's like 2 am in the morning but let's just use this thread as a place for things that need to be added/improved, One major thing that needs to come back is possibly a Review thread and maybe add a Request forum? and possibly one for Technical issues and stuff. Ah yes, I forgot to mention this but we need more vBplaza Items since points seem rather useless unless you can actually have more things to get but one thing that needs really needs to happen is possibly Forum Ranks or something.

Critical Dude
July 30th, 2013, 07:32
I agree here, we definitely need a technical issues thread as more people are starting to state problems with the technology that they use.

SegTindog
July 30th, 2013, 19:18
And not sure if this can be fixed but maybe the chats that you post in the shoutbox posting times, sometimes it takes 5 seconds for the chat to pop up in the shoutbox.

Other than that I totally agree with what TTA said.

mazefire3609
July 30th, 2013, 20:36
Okay, since I've ever beaten like, 127 video games and played 271 video games which I haven't beaten yet, sure I'd might plenty of review threads that way.

Kods4
July 30th, 2013, 21:02
I agree with pretty much everything stated. A review thread would be awesome and so would a Technical Issues one be.
I have nothing to add, just sharing my opinions like I always do.

SegTindog
July 30th, 2013, 21:50
So I guess its decided then(well once the staff says it is anyway) that a forum with reviews and beta info on games should be included then.