PDA

View Full Version : How many TF2 Players we got here?

KitsuneFreak
July 30th, 2013, 07:41
Well, I've decided to download TF2 and at the moment it's at like 6% so it's gonna be awhile before it finishes. I just wanted to drop a question asking bout how many of y'all play TF2, I know I probably could check Steam but I'm doing this just for the hell of it. I'll probably be playing the hell out of this game if it runs on my computer well.

Critical Dude
July 30th, 2013, 07:56
*TSDude bows his head in shame*
I haven't played it... (yet)

Naota The Hedgehog
July 30th, 2013, 11:45
I don't like FPS.

Steel Titanium
July 30th, 2013, 15:13
I do, and if you check on my TF2 stats. You can see I play it quite a lot.

Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2
July 30th, 2013, 16:14
I've been playing Team Fortress 2 for quite a while now. Great game! I normally go online almost everyday. So far, I'm achieving a lot since my first time playing it.

dage4 EX
July 30th, 2013, 18:59
I'm a TF2 player. I usually go running around searching for huds that fit my need. When I'm not doing that, I usually play TF2. Have 900 hours ranked on it (CS:S has 1921 hours ranked, so I play that mostly)

Although I play TF2 with an FPS config on a computer that can handle Sonic Generations Maxed Out (I think it can, haven't checked in a while)

mazefire3609
July 30th, 2013, 19:08
Hohoho. Sometimes I play TF2. I just don't even play much as often anymore. I'm still a F2P user though.

Kods4
July 30th, 2013, 21:06
I've been playing TF2 for about 1 year and some months now, its pretty fun. Although I don't play it as often as I used to, I still go there to have some fun with the people in the Parkour SLAG Gaming server and to play some dodgeball sometimes.
Its pretty much the only FPS that I like, besides Halo and L4D.

SnowFox
July 31st, 2013, 17:22
I play it a lot, almost everyday, but slowing down on playing it. Usually 3-6 hours a day. And then The rest is something else (Like any other game in my steam account)

MetalFighter
August 7th, 2013, 17:43
I've been playing TF2 for quite some time now. Though not as much as I hoped. Recently I've been playing it more and more frequently though. My name is Azure on Steam if you want to add me or something. On Steam I mostly play this and Spiral Knights. I use items from TF2 to trade for things in Spiral Knights actually lol.