PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Fall Update!

SegTindog
August 3rd, 2013, 02:10
As apart of the 2013 fall update transactions made on the Xbox will be made using US $'s instead of Microsoft points.

So what do you guys think of this.

Zhire'El
August 3rd, 2013, 02:15
As apart of the 2013 fall update transactions made on the Xbox will be made using US $'s instead of Microsoft points.

So what do you guys think of this.

Finally, Ms Points are gay.

TaskBarR
August 3rd, 2013, 04:52
Agreed, even though I don't have an Xbox, these things were annoying. (They caused my friends lots of grief.)
I'm not one of those fat kids who sit around all day in their underwear whining about being spawnkilled on CoD. That's why I don't have one.
I'm sure none of you match the above description, of course.

悔い改めクラッシュステッ
August 3rd, 2013, 07:17
so basically, money instead of microsoft points? It still doesnt make up for the fucking online, that you have to actually PAY for, unlike PS3 where the online is free.

KitsuneFreak
August 3rd, 2013, 07:51
Agreed, even though I don't have an Xbox, these things were annoying. (They caused my friends lots of grief.)
I'm not one of those fat kids who sit around all day in their underwear whining about being spawnkilled on CoD. That's why I don't have one.
I'm sure none of you match the above description, of course.

You do know CoD Is multiplatform right?

TaskBarR
August 3rd, 2013, 16:27
Yes. But half of everyone who is everyone plays it on Xbox.
Continue with the original conversation.

Zhire'El
August 3rd, 2013, 16:31
Now we just have to wait for Nintendo to do the same thing too.

TaskBarR
August 3rd, 2013, 16:52
Now we just have to wait for Nintendo to do the same thing too.

They already did. You can pay with dollars on the Wii U, and also pay 'remainder' amount so that you don't have to buy so many points and just spend the right amount. The 3DS got the 'remainder' amount feature this month but you still have to pay with points.

Colby
August 3rd, 2013, 17:19
No, 3DS uses $ not points, that's a Wii thing. anyway, glad to see Microsoft shifting to the $$$ pool instead of points.

SegTindog
August 3rd, 2013, 18:05
Yeah the 3DS uses actual dollars but they have a nice feature where you can add the exact amount of money you need to buy a game so lets say spongebob 3D was $4.95 then it will give you an option to add $4.95 to your account now if this was on the xbox or ps3 then you'd have to pay how much the amount of points are.

TaskBarR
August 3rd, 2013, 19:28
Yeah the 3DS uses actual dollars but they have a nice feature where you can add the exact amount of money you need to buy a game so lets say spongebob 3D was $4.95 then it will give you an option to add $4.95 to your account now if this was on the xbox or ps3 then you'd have to pay how much the amount of points are.

...I already said that. The Wii U has this feature too.
It's so much better to buy SASRT with real money instead of stupid points.

KitsuneFreak
August 3rd, 2013, 22:36
Xbox already had that for most things then, not everything was point based.

Zhire'El
August 3rd, 2013, 23:57

Having a set amount of money instead of paying the actual price is better, that way, you can easily buy that 4.95 game and another 5 dollar game with a 10 dollar card.
It's more simple than paying the exact thing, you can buy more than what you have.

TaskBarR
August 4th, 2013, 01:45
Having a set amount of money instead of paying the actual price is better, that way, you can easily buy that 4.95 game and another 5 dollar game with a 10 dollar card.
It's more simple than paying the exact thing, you can buy more than what you have.

You can also choose to pay set money too, you don't have to pay the actual amount on the 3DS, same with Wii U. :)

SegTindog
August 4th, 2013, 04:12
It's more simple than paying the exact thing, you can buy more than what you have.But not ever gone wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.

Zhire'El
August 4th, 2013, 12:22
But not ever gone wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.

So you WOULDNT want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
I dont get your logic man, thats like killing two birds with one stone.

Critical Dude
August 4th, 2013, 15:20
But not every one wants to buy a second game nor spend more money, that's the point I'm trying to make.

So you WOULDN'T want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
I don't get your logic man, that's like killing two birds with one stone.
Both points are valid:
-SuperSonic = Yes some people don't want the second game but it is still worth paying for both at a cheaper price. You can sell or give away the second game if you want to.
-STCPhoton = Yes it is 'killing two birds with one stone' yet some people might not want the second game for numerous reasons.

SegTindog
August 6th, 2013, 00:02
So you WOULDNT want to buy another game even if the prepaid card lets you?
I dont get your logic man, thats like killing two birds with one stone.
I would rather save my money for another game that triggers my interest, so no I wouldn't wanna waste the rest of my money that fast I would wait.

- - - - - - - - - -

Both points are valid:
-SuperSonic = Yes some people don't want the second game but it is still worth paying for both at a cheaper price. You can sell or give away the second game if you want to.
-STCPhoton = Yes it is 'killing two birds with one stone' yet some people might not want the second game for numerous reasons.
And no its not worth paying for both, why pay for both if you already have you heart set on one at the moment, cheaper price or not.

Zhire'El
August 6th, 2013, 16:48
I would rather save my money for another game that triggers my interest, so no I wouldn't wanna waste the rest of my money that fast I would wait.

And no its not worth paying for both, why pay for both if you already have you heart set on one at the moment, cheaper price or not.

Calm your panties bro.

SegTindog
August 6th, 2013, 18:54
Who said I was mad?

Critical Dude
August 6th, 2013, 19:33
Calm your panties bro.
It sounded more like he was debating than arguing so SuperSonic wasn't mad (although he just stated that).

Zhire'El
August 7th, 2013, 04:37
Who said I was mad?

It was obvious in your last post, if the whole thing is settled, don't keep on bringing it up, it just makes you seem pretentious.
We both have different points. Deal with it​.

Colby
August 7th, 2013, 16:36
1. Everyone has opinions (*gasp*)
2. SuperSonic wasn't mad STC, he was stating a point
3. Locked, this topic is pretty much done aside from the flame war waiting to happen sooner or later.