PDA

View Full Version : Roblox

TaskBarR
August 6th, 2013, 23:24
Now I understand Roblox may be a crappy game mostly played by kids, but hear me out.
The nostalgia factor punched me in the face when I played this game today.
I hadn't played since 2011, and for a good reason. Roblox was going downhill.
BUT THEY DID IT! They actually didn't ruin anything in 2013!
Does anyone else play it here?
I'm sonicfan253 on there.

Colby
August 7th, 2013, 16:10
I tried to play it once... my laptop crashed XD

Djt3chn0len
August 7th, 2013, 16:11
I do but i think its starting to go downhill again :P

TaskBarR
August 7th, 2013, 16:30
Thank goodness there's some people that play it here. I think it's fine for 2013, and I might start doing some Roblox videos on my channel.

Critical Dude
August 7th, 2013, 20:14
I may look into this "Roblox".

Demnyx Onyxfur
August 7th, 2013, 20:42
Here's the thing.. I used to play this, and then it started to crash my desktop PC for no reason at all.

TaskBarR
August 7th, 2013, 22:03
Hmm, I've heard Roblox stopped support for older computers.
I have a Vista from 2007 and it plays fine.

Critical Dude
August 7th, 2013, 23:24
I may look into this "Roblox".

Here's the thing.. I used to play this, and then it started to crash my desktop PC for no reason at all.

Hmm, I've heard Roblox stopped support for older computers.
I have a Vista from 2007 and it plays fine.
I will no longer look into this. *shot*

Demnyx Onyxfur
August 8th, 2013, 00:53
Ok, my laptop cooperates with this game. I'll play it from time to time, my name is "Deathbones31" if anyone wants to shove me a friend request.

TaskBarR
August 8th, 2013, 04:04
Alright. If any of you are classic roblox players, I have a place on my account.
It's sonicfan253 btw.
The place is called 'Roblox Classics' and it's like a little nostalgia bomb in one package. It has the old character, health bar, leaderboard, old buildings, old studs, and old everything.

KitsuneFreak
August 8th, 2013, 04:16
What even is Roblox. I heard about it in like 8th grade from an annoying ass kid so I really dunno wtf it is.

Zhire'El
August 8th, 2013, 14:46
What even is Roblox. I heard about it in like 8th grade from an annoying ass kid so I really dunno wtf it is.

Lego Minecraft ripoff basically.

SegTindog
August 8th, 2013, 17:36
Its like minecraft but it doesn't involve digging its more adventurous if anything.

TaskBarR
August 8th, 2013, 19:35
It is nothing like Minecraft.

Minecraft = 2010
Roblox = 2005

In Roblox you have many different weapons, tools, and you can even script with lua. The noobs and idiots sorta ruin the game though. But you can ignore them.

SegTindog
August 8th, 2013, 20:17
So technically minecraft is the rip-off really hmmm.
Although years can mean nothing, they're just numbers and there can always be something in each game that can be a rip-off of another.

TaskBarR
August 8th, 2013, 20:55
One thing though: Roblox develops the game. They don't make the places. Meaning that if someone makes a Minecraft styled-place, it's not the developer's fault.

SnowFox
August 9th, 2013, 02:23
I played it once, but my computer broke and a lot of data corrupted when I blue screened. Since there was a lot of things running at once.

KitsuneFreak
August 9th, 2013, 02:32
Roblox gets hacked too much. lol.

TaskBarR
August 9th, 2013, 16:32
Roblox gets hacked too much. lol.

Not much, they've improved their moderators and hack report filters.
However there is a scam going around where you can accidentally give away your password and even your places and Robux.
There's also a Builder's Club glitch, but it doesn't really count as a hack. You can get free builders club but you have to leave the tab open for hours.

sonicfanfan
August 10th, 2013, 21:06
i play roblox

my username is my srb2 skybase forum name

KitsuneFreak
August 12th, 2013, 23:54
Never played this or Minecraft, don't plan on playing either from what I've heard about the two.

Demnyx Onyxfur
August 13th, 2013, 00:12
So technically minecraft is the rip-off really hmmm.
Roblox came first, then the golden glory we know as Minecraft.

Critical Dude
August 13th, 2013, 00:32
It is nothing like Minecraft.

Minecraft = 2010
Roblox = 2005
In Roblox you have many different weapons, tools, and you can even script with lua. The noobs and idiots sorta ruin the game though. But you can ignore them.

Roblox came first, then the golden glory we know as Minecraft.
Er... Someone beat you to it.

Basic Bronze Sonic
November 3rd, 2020, 12:38
I used to play Roblox but then I forgot my password so that is why I stopped playing Roblox but I only joined because DanTDM started playing it and I knew Dan as that one really good Minecraft mod reviewer so that's why I played Roblox.