PDA

View Full Version : Russian boy suicides over Itachi Uchiha's death

KitsuneFreak
August 15th, 2013, 01:13
Yeaah..I was skimming through the itachi's death video and so happened to look in the comments section and saw someone talking about some russian kid killing self over itachi..
Read about it here. I'd rather not go into details.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html)

TaskBarR
August 15th, 2013, 04:09
Uhhhhh...
That kid was a bit too involved with anime...

Critical Dude
August 15th, 2013, 08:01
Uhhhhh...
That kid was a bit too involved with anime...
Agreed.

Kods4
August 15th, 2013, 14:39
According to a friend (I don't watch Naruto anymore since the first one, don't really like Shippuden), Itachi is later revived, wich imo, makes it even more sad than it already is...

KitsuneFreak
August 15th, 2013, 14:41
According to a friend (I don't watch Naruto anymore since the first one, don't really like Shippuden), Itachi is later revived, wich imo, makes it even more sad than it already is...

I know right? the guy must have been far behind in it since it seems like he didn't read the manga which was believed to have itachi revived around then..i'm not sure anymore.

Francsisco_itu
August 15th, 2013, 15:58
… ._. :extremefacepalm: .

Critical Dude
August 15th, 2013, 16:13
I know right? the guy must have been far behind in it since it seems like he didn't read the manga which was believed to have itachi revived around then..i'm not sure anymore.
Yes he was revived along with the dead members of the Akatsuki (still how the hell does Deidara come back, he blew himself up).

KitsuneFreak
August 15th, 2013, 16:37
Yes he was revived along with the dead members of the Akatsuki (still how the hell does Deidara come back, he blew himself up).

I know, the Edo Tensei. Deidara probably got revived due from the DNA left possibly since I'm pretty sure he left pecies lying around after he blew up. either that or he got the Snake Revive like Hidan Did.

TaskBarR
August 15th, 2013, 16:41
Okay, this has turned into a Naruto topic. I'm leaving.
I have not caught up with that show. NO SPOILERS PPL.

Vivid Sniper
August 21st, 2013, 22:22
The fact that a kid killed himself for that horrid abomination, Shippuden is very very shocking.

Djt3chn0len
September 17th, 2013, 20:37
That shows someone must have loved itachi that much... Shocker.