PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Discussion

KitsuneFreak
August 15th, 2013, 17:09
Okay so yeah, the title should be pretty obvious. I'm just gonna say this now, If you're gonna put spoilers, least use a spoiler tag..or not, I really don't care since I already know a majority of what the hell is going on from sylpheed.

Critical Dude
August 16th, 2013, 14:44
I kind of lost touch with the anime especially with Shippuden because I had to play the games (e.g. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Impact on PSP) to understand the story, so I'll have to read the manga from after Naruto and Sasuke fight at that waterfall area (showing how weak Kakashi and Sakura are compared to Sasuke). Although I do have a question about what happened after the fight: Did Sasuke lose more of his eyesight after the battle? I heard Madara say that he used too much of the... er, that thing that he took from Itachi. I forgot what it was called but I remember what attack he would do with it: "Amateratsu". Also I never hear him pronounce the the 'u' at the end.

KitsuneFreak
August 17th, 2013, 09:27
I honestly didn't really bother with most of the small time things. I'm like barely past the Pain Fight, But majority is either Filler or Useless Information, I think Sasuke only loses eyesight when he overworks himself.

Critical Dude
August 17th, 2013, 13:31
I think Sasuke only loses eyesight when he overworks himself.
Yep, I looked it up, it's when he overuses the "Susanoo".

KitsuneFreak
August 19th, 2013, 06:40
Yep, I looked it up, it's when he overuses the "Susanoo".

But doesn't he use that like all the time now? I swore he does.

Critical Dude
August 19th, 2013, 10:42
But doesn't he use that like all the time now? I swore he does.
I think he has more control of it by certain time.