PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get the manga face properly

Gen
October 2nd, 2013, 14:41
I was trying to mix up a lot of stuff in this one drawing, the character (Original do not steal) is turning away from us but still looking at you, and I tried to do this facial expression where she's like worried but trying to hide it.

KitsuneFreak
October 2nd, 2013, 20:43
Pretty good. I serioulsy gotta draw the eyes right..I always screw them up

Zhire'El
October 3rd, 2013, 23:01
I was trying to mix up a lot of stuff in this one drawing, the character (Original do not steal) is turning away from us but still looking at you, and I tried to do this facial expression where she's like worried but trying to hide it.

You have to make her face tilted down more, make her eyes more shifted to the viewer while her head is literally sideways or downward.

Gen
October 4th, 2013, 08:38
You have to make her face tilted down more, make her eyes more shifted to the viewer while her head is literally sideways or downward.
Thank you for pointing that out, I knew something was wrong with it, but I don't mind it that much since it's like my 4th drawing or something. But anyway I took what you said in consideration and made a rather 'realistic' looking one while fixing the problems with the old one.

Zhire'El
October 5th, 2013, 16:22
Thank you for pointing that out, I knew something was wrong with it, but I don't mind it that much since it's like my 4th drawing or something. But anyway I took what you said in consideration and made a rather 'realistic' looking one while fixing the problems with the old one.

That looks really nice.