PDA

View Full Version : Which Digimon season do you like best?

mazefire3609
October 13th, 2013, 02:59
Okay, sorry for the other two threads that I didn't even know that they were rule breaking, once again so I think this thread should really make up for my dumb mistakes...Ugh.

Anyways, I liked Digimon Adventure season 1 & Digimon Fusion/Xros Wars Story Arc 1. Haven't seen Tamers, Frontier, Data Squad, Story Arc 2 of Xros Wars/Fusion & Xros Wars Young Hunters Who Leap Through Time yet...But though Digimon series is so familiar that I've seen on Jetix. Probably either I've seen Tamers or Frontier. I only had bits & pieces of memories that I've seen kids there.

SolarTheHedgehog
October 13th, 2013, 03:04
I never watched digimon before so I don't know.

mazefire3609
October 13th, 2013, 03:07
Well the japanese version of Digimon series has better music than the orchestra ones. Orchestra is just too...I don't know, but it doesn't fit my taste of music except Solaris Boss Phase 2 while it isn't COMEPLETELY orchestra. It at least has an electric guitar and some drums though. The english dub of Digimon anime just couldn't use the same musics as the japanese ones to be able to dub them into english because of licensing issues. They could've just composed better music than orchestra or maybe create a music similar to the Japanese version of them...

Gen
October 13th, 2013, 07:02
I haven't watched Cross wars since it's not dubbed in English, I like both tamers and data squad but if I had to choose one it would be tamers.

mazefire3609
October 13th, 2013, 15:30
I haven't watched Cross wars since it's not dubbed in English, I like both tamers and data squad but if I had to choose one it would be tamers.

There's already Xros Wars/Fusion being dubbed into english by Nickelodeon, but now it's on Nicktoons Network every Sunday 11:30 AM for new episodes, it already came on 10:00 AM for just beginning episodes today so I'm already watching it.

KitsuneFreak
October 13th, 2013, 16:58
I haven't seen seen much of Digimon Fusion as of yet, So I really don't have an opinion on it yet.

Colby
October 13th, 2013, 17:32
Tamers and Frontier are my favorites of all the others, I'll have to look into the ones after Data Squad to see if I like them or not.

Kods4
October 13th, 2013, 19:01
Digimon Adventure 1 & 2 and Digimon Tamers will forever remain the best for me.
Every single Digimon series after those 3 got boring wich made me stop watching Digimon after Data Squad.
I'll still watch the Digimon Adventure and Tamers series any day though.