PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Rush HD

TaskBarR
November 5th, 2013, 22:33
I think this should actually be a real game! It would really give Sonic Rush some justice if it were remade for 3DS/2DS. For one thing, Sonic Rush wasn't all that good of a game. I really liked it, but not a lot of other people did.

Just think, Sonic Rush with HD graphics, CD quality audio, and improved gameplay and design?
AND NO DIMPS. UH-UH.

What would you guys think?

Sky
November 5th, 2013, 23:05
AND NO DIMPS. UH-UH.Uh, Dimps were the ones that made the original game in the first place. Am I interpreting that statement wrong, or did you not know?

TaskBarR
November 5th, 2013, 23:15
Uh, Dimps were the ones that made the original game in the first place. Am I interpreting that statement wrong, or did you not know?

I'm aware they made the original, but with all of the crappy Sonic things they've made recently (coffcoffSonic4coffcoff) I think they would flub it up. They only masde Sonic Lost World 3D because SEGA forced them.

Colby
November 5th, 2013, 23:20
But, didn't Dimps make SLW 3DS? Obviously they must have some hope if they had that much improvement since Generations 3DS.

Zhire'El
November 5th, 2013, 23:45
Yeah a Rush remake could be good, I can finally see Blaze and Sonic in improved HD and (maybe?) voice actors in this one.

Critical Dude
November 5th, 2013, 23:53
Just think, Sonic Rush with HD graphics, CD quality audio, and improved gameplay and design?
AND NO DIMPS. UH-UH.

What would you guys think?
No (http://srb2skybase.org/mb/attachment.php?attachmentid=5949&d=1376696530)
D.M.T.B.A.J (Don't mean to be a jerk)

Sky
November 6th, 2013, 00:29
I'm aware they made the original, but with all of the crappy Sonic things they've made recently (coffcoffSonic4coffcoff) I think they would flub it up. They only masde Sonic Lost World 3D because SEGA forced them.Ah. Well, regardless of whether they made Lost World 3DS or not of their own volition, they still did a good job, IMO. Generations 3DS was made in a basically a half year, so it was incredibly rushed due to them being contracted Generations 3DS so late. Sonic 4...meh. Episode I was poor, but I thought that Episode II was pretty darn solid.

I'll have to pass on this idea, though. Rush is good and all, but it doesn't really quite deserve a remake in my own opinion. I think there's better games to be remade than Rush, like Battle. Man, what I would give for a Battle remake...but that's getting off topic.

Gen
November 6th, 2013, 06:53
I'd rather have a third Sonic Rush game than a remake to be honest.

KitsuneFreak
November 6th, 2013, 21:18
I'd rather have a third Sonic Rush game than a remake to be honest.

Exactly, Leave the Originals alone, That would be like remaking Sonic 1 and stuff. Just keep going forward with it, not a step back.

TaskBarR
November 6th, 2013, 22:53
Meh. Whatever you guys like, I guess. Sonic Rush HD would be cool.
By the way, does anyone have the lyrics for the Ethno Circus song from the soundtrack? (Mirage Road?)

TACO TACO WHEAT WHEAT
CAT IN MAH FACE
SMACK A TACO WHEAT WHEAT CAT IN MAH FACE

Colby
November 7th, 2013, 02:00
I know Sonic Rush did have some weird lyrics, but I'm not sure that is correct.

TaskBarR
November 7th, 2013, 04:06

Yeah, that's just what I heard in the song.
And who could forget Back 2 Back?

BACK TO BACK
IT'S A SPINNING COAT RACK
BACK TO BACK
IT'S A SPINNING COAT RACK
BACK TO BACK
GONNA PLAY A NEW TRACK

mazefire3609
November 7th, 2013, 05:07
You guys misheard back 2 back. It's actually

Back to Back

It's spinning on - Back!

Back to Back

On the turntables - Back!

Back to Back

It's spinning on - Back!

Back to Back oh Back to Back!

Even MANY people misheard Sonic CD's Metallic Madness and it's actually

Well, come in; let’s play some games, ‘cuz after that he’s gonna get you.

Gotta get through, you know the deal, What you can’t do, he’s gonna prove.

Get yourself ready for a fight ‘cuz this dude is super hard, yo! We’re outta here.

Critical Dude
November 7th, 2013, 11:20
Especially that ship level in the first game:
(Song name: JehJehRocket)
DABIII DA, DABIII DA, DABIII DA, DABIII DA SAY SAY
SAY SAY!

Throughout the whole song that's I heard one baby leading a team of babies in a choir.
The only weird music that I liked in Sonic Rush was "What you need!" (Level: Dead Line) and "Get Edgy" (that flying ship level).
Sonic Rush Adventure had better music for all of the levels.

CyanakiBlizkana
November 7th, 2013, 20:04
I'd have to say, that Wrapped in black was a good song...
Too black, too strong, too black, too strong~
What is sega trying to do? Discriminate black guys then? Hahahah No

"The opening “Too black, too strong” is sampled from the Message to the Grassroots speech delivered by late human rights activist Malcolm X in 1963, where he says “It’s just like when you’ve got some coffee that’s too black, which means it’s too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream.”" ~ http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/16485-sonic-rush-rush-adventure-sample-origins-discovery-thread/

Vela-Nova Was a really good composision.. Kinda.
-in whistles- WOHOOHOOHOOO
Step by Step~

TaskBarR
November 7th, 2013, 22:04
I remember the second verse of Jeh Jeh Rocket:

SHIKAHOW SHIKAHOW SHIKAHEI!

----

AND DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE HECK THE SONIC RUSH ADVENTURE BOSS LYRICS ARE SAYING?
Or is it really using the F bomb repeatedly?

Colby
November 8th, 2013, 01:28
I have no clue about SR Adventure music, but as for "Jeh Jeh Rocket" I'm moderately the main word in that song is "Jeh Jeh"

Flames The Hedgehog
November 8th, 2013, 18:55
You mean Sonic Rush 3D? If it was on steam,It will be HD.if 2ds,I'm Corrected. :U

TaskBarR
November 8th, 2013, 22:45
I meant 3DS, doy! :P
It would be playable on 2DS since all 3DS games are.