PDA

View Full Version : [Level] [MATCH] Ring Meadow Zone! (AKA Small Meadow Zone)

Lat'
November 17th, 2013, 17:59
Yes that's it, I've made a map more boring than Meadow Match Zone! OH YES!
Yes it's true, this map is obviously small, but very fun to play when there are more than 5 players.
In this map, the emerowds can spawn a bit anywhere, and there are only 3 boxes, wich are "?" boxes. You can find ALL the weapons rings in this map.

I don't think I should post more details... Just have fun on this small map!

NOTE: If the attachement is broken, please tell me.
ANOTHER NOTE: Thanks to LJ Sonic for resizing the map, because it was originaly 2x shorter than the final one.
AND AGAIN ANOTHER USEFULL NOTE: This map can be reused/modified in any WAD, but you have to give me credits.

Colby
November 17th, 2013, 18:57
How did this go strait to finished levels rather than submissions?

Lat'
November 17th, 2013, 18:59
Erm, I don't know.
I posted it on the SUBMISSION subforum.
Maybe someone moved it?

Phantom-Blade
November 17th, 2013, 19:24
Awesome bud, this seems pretty interesting! Unlike me, I'm lazy at doing levels. XD

Lat'
November 17th, 2013, 19:55
This level took me aproximatly 10 minutes for the base layout and 10 more minutes for the object placement and the tags...
Making level isn't so long :XD:

Phantom-Blade
November 18th, 2013, 08:39
I noticed something on the bridge! flowers? WHY are there flowers on the 4 bridges?

Lat'
November 18th, 2013, 08:54
There are ground bridge. Flower can actually appear on ground no?
:awesome:

Phantom-Blade
November 18th, 2013, 19:57
There are ground bridge. Flower can actually appear on ground no?
:awesome:
Well, I suppose that's true. ._. Nice WAD anyway! :D

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, This looks more likely to be a boss like level rather than a match level. :awesome:

Ors
November 18th, 2013, 21:10
This level took me aproximatly 10 minutes for the base layout and 10 more minutes for the object placement and the tags...
Making level isn't so long :XD:

What? 20 minutes in total. LoL! My last match map (not released) took at least 10 hours! 1 for design, more than 8 hours to make sectors + tags, 1 hour for object placement, 30 mins for trying different things with XWE... But your map is still as fun to play as mine. Not fair!

Lat'
November 23rd, 2013, 19:36
What? 20 minutes in total. LoL! My last match map (not released) took at least 10 hours! 1 for design, more than 8 hours to make sectors + tags, 1 hour for object placement, 30 mins for trying different things with XWE... But your map is still as fun to play as mine. Not fair!

The hardest thing to made was the first "round" sector. the rest was very easy to make.
Also, I get a crash in XWE (The file was modified by an external program and mus be close to avoid file corruption) when I've made the MAINCFG so you know...

cyan sonic
November 30th, 2013, 12:27
This looks good. I will test it as soon as i can.

Xkower8181
May 11th, 2014, 10:01
I will port this map for 2.1 :D

Phantom-Blade
May 11th, 2014, 11:06
I will port this map for 2.1 :D
Make sure you give credit, Besides why are we talking on a almost old thread?

Xkower8181
May 11th, 2014, 11:17
Yeah i will give a credits too