PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite SRB2 player?

Ors
December 1st, 2013, 08:22
I think DUDE and PHCC are the most skilled guys but a cat supports my map-pack, is a good friend and makes me admin on its servers.

Colby
December 1st, 2013, 14:25
Sky and Wind are very strong from what I have seen, the only time I could take Sky on was when he entered my "lag-domain"
As for a cat, he hasn't been around here in a long time now ever since the MB admins showed us what a cat did to the 2.1 production.

Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2
February 19th, 2014, 18:46
Man, so many players that are good, so I'd have to say everyone but rage-quitters.

Demnyx Onyxfur
February 20th, 2014, 18:14
I miss hosting my server all those years ago when WhiteHeroAlex (if that's still his name) used to RP a lot with everyone on the server. It was a freaking blast.. Whoever RP'd on my server back then, have a shout out because that's what kept me going when I was younger.

mazefire3609
February 21st, 2014, 07:39
I miss hosting my server all those years ago when WhiteHeroAlex (if that's still his name) used to RP a lot with everyone on the server. It was a freaking blast.. Whoever RP'd on my server back then, have a shout out because that's what kept me going when I was younger. WhiteHeroAlex...Oh you mean Ray from SRB2 that RP'd with Nova in Nova's RP server. Yeah I met him...A lot of times in SRB2 I had are great fonding memories...

TaskBarR
March 3rd, 2014, 00:26
Myself...can you guys just see me throw those rings and jump out of the way like a boss? And who can question my CTF ski-

*gets shot with a rail ring*

悔い改めクラッシュステッ
March 3rd, 2014, 03:33
TTA,Sylpheed,KODS4,Critical Dude(just a bit). Thats all

Critical Dude
March 3rd, 2014, 21:56
TTA,Sylpheed,KODS4,Critical Dude(just a bit). Thats all
Wait... have I played against you in the past? Was it the time I used the "N-word" with some others?
Never mind...

悔い改めクラッシュステッ
March 4th, 2014, 01:53
No. Only said that because of skybase you big dummy.

Zhire'El
March 4th, 2014, 23:09
I am.

Jasper the Fox
March 5th, 2014, 04:07
i can only imagine how many people said themselves

Also obviously my favorite player of SRB2 is the banana himself. Look at these pr0 8 mlg pictures and you'll see what I mean.