PDA

View Full Version : SRB2 Challenges

Ors
December 7th, 2013, 08:48
I know this didn't work very well on YouTube. But this forum is a different thing. To prove that you've completed a challenge, please send a lump, video or something. If you're interested, you can post us your own challenge, I'm interested to try them.

1. The first challenge is simple: A challenge in GFZ1. Do you remember where was Knuckles' emblem on 1.09.4? Go there as Sonic! (no Super Sonic, cheats or other players help allowed!) Here´s a screenshot of that place:6283

2. This is a Sonic challenge in GFZ1. Get perfect bonus! But you can´t use springs before you have 245 rings! (no Super Sonic, cheats or other players help allowed!)

MetalFighter
December 7th, 2013, 11:16
You do realize that knuckles' emblem in GFZ1 is floating in the sky right? One can very easily perform monitor bounces by using the enemies to get up there, but there is no way to remain up there because, well, logic and physics say otherwise.

Ors
December 7th, 2013, 11:43
No! I don't mean that emblem. I mean 1.09.4 Knux emblem location, as I told in the challenge. I mean the high place next to RedXVI's house. Do you know what place do I mean? I´ll upload screenshot of that place,

MetalFighter
December 7th, 2013, 12:14
Wasn't there before, now it is. I'm not interested in these challenges anyways. Just doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.

Ors
December 7th, 2013, 12:25
Yes, it was! You just didn´t read the challenge well enough.

- - - - - - - - - -

Or maybe you just didn´t understand me. I´ll post pictures when there´s more challenges.

Colby
December 7th, 2013, 14:32
These challenges sound like they could be very fun, and a good way to train a bit of skills for srb2 parkour and timing wise.

Ors
December 8th, 2013, 09:08
Does someone else have a good challenge? If not, I´ll post a new challenge after that someone else beats the first one.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nobody seemed to beat this challenge today. The next may be easier I´ll show it in the first post...

TaskBarR
December 10th, 2013, 19:13
I've got some challenges.

1. Complete Tyrcity without taking damage (hard)
2. Beat the Egg Walker (final boss) without taking damage. (medium)
3. Find all the emblems in the game! (hard)

Ors
December 17th, 2013, 07:54
I take your Tyrcity challenge! Brack eggman challenge is too easy and youtube is full of videos about that. Emblem challenge can be cheated and it's impossible to prove that you've really done it. Tyrcity challenge was still great idea. I'll add that when I complete that.

- - - - - - - - - -

I couldn't beat your tyrcity challenge... Have you beaten it yourself?

Critical Dude
December 17th, 2013, 19:09
1) Here's a easy challenge beat Barack Eggbama as Sawniku with no coins with holes in them, no hyper-thokking-god-mod-thok and within 4 Mileys and 30 Twerkings.
Translation: Here's a challenge, beat Brak Eggman as Sonic with no rings, no thokking and within 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

2) Here's an extremely difficult mission, beat Eggman's 'Purple Watergun Machine' without clipping to anything. O.o
Translation: Here's another challenge beat the Egg Slimer with the console command "NOCLIP" activated.

Please give me foodback on how you fail or how hard you epic failed, just don't post on my 'Visitor Message' page!
Translation: Please give feedback on how you well you did or how well you tried, you may post on my 'Visitor Message' page.

These challenges are made to make you suffer, get frustrated, make you cry and make you rage quit. Now for the "possible quote of the day":

And remember kids...
Just because I lack interest in SRB2, doesn't mean that I would not make you suffer through that game just to make me happy.
Just like "Oga" and "Hilda", I love sadism! I'm going to be a great father some day...

Ors
December 17th, 2013, 20:04
Sounds interesting. I just have to try them!

Critical Dude
December 17th, 2013, 23:28
Sounds interesting. I just have to try them!
Ohohoho! Is that so...

Lat'
December 18th, 2013, 18:18
Here's one challenge that I never cleared:
GET PERFECT BONUS IN EGG ROCK 2!!

And here's the impossible challenge, the most impossible of all...
BEAT ALL ORS'S SPEEDRUNS!

Ors
December 31st, 2013, 10:18
Here's one challenge that I never cleared:
GET PERFECT BONUS IN EGG ROCK 2!!

And here's the impossible challenge, the most impossible of all...
BEAT ALL ORS'S SPEEDRUNS!
I'm gonna try to win all TMM's speedruns when I have time for that! >=)

- - - - - - - - - -

Erz3 challenge has been cleared now. I try to complete CD's ERZ3 in a 1:11

- - - - - - - - - -

I haven't cleared DSZ3 or ERZ2 challenge yet.I still give a new one. Beat ERZ1 in 4 minutes as Sonic with taking only one ring!
Win Sonic into dreams under a minute as Sonic!

Colby
January 1st, 2014, 15:13
Hmm, sounds like the challenge is avoiding rings more than anything, interesting. Also we need more challenges for Tail and Knux.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hmm, sounds like the challenge is avoiding rings more than anything, interesting. Also we need more challenges for Tail and Knux.

Ors
January 1st, 2014, 19:04
Then I have a Knux challenge! Get 10 lives in a minute! No cheats or other players help.

Blaze_The_Cat_SRB2
February 17th, 2014, 16:34
I've recently had a challenge server up, but no one couldn't complete the first and easy challenge: "Get exactly 20 rings without getting hit before reaching the goal." We had almost 6 players there, and we all failed that challenge almost 45 times [The level resets after a player failing]. Someone's either dying, getting hit, or going over or under 20 rings. It's exhausting after 10 tries, especially when your the only one not making any errors in this challenge.

Ors
February 18th, 2014, 07:24
Ok. I´ll try it. And it´s almost impossible to complete any kind of challenges on SERVERS.

SonicTails&Knuckles
March 28th, 2021, 23:52
here's a challange:
use devmode 4095 and set your character's scale to 0.1. if you end up at a spot where you cannot jump high enough, increase the scale by 0.1. also this should only be done as sonic, or metal sonic, since they have no vertical abilities whatsoever. the only reason i'm saying no to amy is because she can jump higher than the other characters.

- - - - - - - - - -

here's a challange:
use devmode 4095 and set your character's scale to 0.1. if you end up at a spot where you cannot jump high enough, increase the scale by 0.1. also this should only be done as sonic, or metal sonic, since they have no vertical abilities whatsoever. the only reason i'm saying no to amy is because she can jump higher than the other characters.
the goal is to beat the game as small as possible.