PDA

View Full Version : Full or Fingerless gloves?

mazefire3609
January 11th, 2014, 20:48
If any of you want to have a glove to wear, what would it be? For me I don't see a point in what fingerless gloves are for, they look pretty much useless to me...

Colby
January 11th, 2014, 20:53
I'm not a huge fan of fingerless gloves either, but I think that those are more for grip in the palm and accuracy in the fingers compared to other gloves.

mazefire3609
January 11th, 2014, 20:58
I'm not a huge fan of fingerless gloves either, but I think that those are more for grip in the palm and accuracy in the fingers compared to other gloves.
Well characters like Sonic, Megaman, Mario, etc. has no problems with their grips while wearing full gloves...I never seen a fictional character who is having a problem wearing a full gloves, even if it's just a sock-like strapped cuffed one.

Ors
January 11th, 2014, 21:19
I like full gloves. My hands would not get cold wet when I touch snow. But I also like climbing im trees, that I wouldn't succeed with full gloves. I think the best choise is gloves that have taped fingers.

Phantom-Blade
January 11th, 2014, 21:43
Well... I don't mind both but I vote for full gloves!

Critical Dude
January 11th, 2014, 22:42
Fingerless gloves: If you want to look like an artificial ~badass~!
Normal gloves: If you want to throw snow at your kids.

I pick both :P

Ors
January 11th, 2014, 22:54
[QUOTE=Critical Dude;26186]
Normal gloves: If you want to throw snow at your kids./QUOTE]

So, you like snowball fights too? *throws a 17 kilograms snowball on you.

TaskBarR
January 11th, 2014, 23:20
No fingerless because I'm not Michael Jackson.

Kods4
January 11th, 2014, 23:46
#Fingerless4lyf

Critical Dude
January 12th, 2014, 00:00
So, you like snowball fights too? *throws a 17 kilograms snowball on you.
Oho...! I also would wear fingerless gloves if I was going to fight someone, so...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21569163.jpg

DoctorAdorkable
January 12th, 2014, 02:01
Hmmm... tough choice, but I'd have to go with full gloves. Much more practical. I mean, come on! You can't have a fingerless, super toyetic, "SPIDER-MAN TRIPLE ACTION WEB BLASTER(TM)" now can you?

Surprisingly, after a quick search, I found out there are gloves that actually cover only the fingers. What will they come up with next?

KitsuneFreak
January 19th, 2014, 04:21
Fingerless ftw

MetalFighter
January 21st, 2014, 06:21
I like fingerless gloves, I like to pretend I am Ash Ketchum on a quest to become a Pokemon Master. (Lol, please disregard that, that was pure sarcasm).

In all seriousness though I prefer normal ordinary gloves, they keep me warm in the winter so that's always a plus.