PDA

View Full Version : Legend Of Zelda Hyrule Warrriors (Wii U )

mazefire3609
January 19th, 2014, 17:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOq4IiuRMWk What is this...Zelda and Dynasty Warriors?

Critical Dude
January 19th, 2014, 17:39
Oh, I've seen this ages ago...
I don't care if it's like Dinosaurs Warriors or something, I just like how he battles in this.

Kods4
January 19th, 2014, 20:02
Oh, I've seen this ages ago...
I don't care if it's like Dinosaurs Warriors or something, I just like how he battles in this.

That scarf tho.

KitsuneFreak
January 19th, 2014, 20:35
I don't know what to say about this.

Critical Dude
January 19th, 2014, 20:59
That scarf tho.
I know, I know...

WolfBlade
January 28th, 2014, 03:56
I think...I cried.

TaskBarR
February 3rd, 2014, 18:23
D:
What the heck is this? This totally breaks the Zelda formula. Is THIS the new Zelda game for Wii U? Disappointed.

Colby
February 3rd, 2014, 18:47
Please elaborate to me how doing something new is bad here? First off, this looks like a party game of some sort, or just a WiiU equivilant to "Link's Crossbow whatever" somewhat, so I doubt this will be effecting the Zelda timeline at all. secondly, even if it did, why not do something new, personally I'm not a big fan or doing similar things in similar games just to fight a similar boss and me end up spending $40-50 each year on it.

Critical Dude
February 3rd, 2014, 19:48
D:
What the heck is this? This totally breaks the Zelda formula. Is THIS the new Zelda game for Wii U? Disappointed.
Two words: SPIN-OFF!

Anyhoothoot didn't Kods and I show this to you in the shoutbox? Your post looked like a "first reaction".

TaskBarR
February 3rd, 2014, 23:54
Please elaborate to me how doing something new is bad here? First off, this looks like a party game of some sort, or just a WiiU equivilant to "Link's Crossbow whatever" somewhat, so I doubt this will be effecting the Zelda timeline at all. secondly, even if it did, why not do something new, personally I'm not a big fan or doing similar things in similar games just to fight a similar boss and me end up spending $40-50 each year on it.

This is just a blatant ripoff of Dynasty Warriors (even though it's being worked on by some of the sane developers) and I would rather have that amazing Zelda Wii U game Nintendo keeps teasing than this. It may be a spinoff, but it just looks like Dynasty Warriors with the Zelda IP slapped on top of it. I don't really like it. Plus, it looks like a sort of tower defense game, because Link is fighting off enemies from Hyrule Castle in the beginning. I've never been a fan of that genre. :/

Colby
February 4th, 2014, 02:03
Alright, that is understandable, but my point still remains, the likelihood of this being the 2014 main Zelda game is little to none, especially so early in the year.

Spartan R15
February 11th, 2014, 05:21
This is just a blatant ripoff of Dynasty Warriors (even though it's being worked on by some of the sane developers) and I would rather have that amazing Zelda Wii U game Nintendo keeps teasing than this. It may be a spinoff, but it just looks like Dynasty Warriors with the Zelda IP slapped on top of it. I don't really like it. Plus, it looks like a sort of tower defense game, because Link is fighting off enemies from Hyrule Castle in the beginning. I've never been a fan of that genre. :/
Game is still in development, title is still in development, you must remember that this is only a trailer and the official date of this game haven't been released. Also this is not canon with the universe as stated by the man in the video, so the Wii U tech demo you saw at E3 is still going to be released. This game is being released to keep people occupied until further notice, other than that, hack and slash actually fits the mood of some Zelda games. Also I think puzzle solving will still be in the game. Don't be too quick to judge, Nintendo is not the type of people to let other developers go out and misrepresent their series without their supervising...hopefully. Also i think the plot of this game will take place some years after skyward sword where Hyrule is in civil war. The link in that video is the same link that was in that war (yes he did have that scarf too).

SegTindog
February 12th, 2014, 23:54
Ugh, it seems Link looks more like a girl in these latest console zelda titles.

mazefire3609
February 13th, 2014, 22:23
...Dude, what makes you THINK he looks like a girl? Everyone knows the very obvious way how to tell whether someone's a or a girl, and if you still think that Link looks like a girl you either don't really know how to tell gender or maybe have problems telling it out.

Critical Dude
February 13th, 2014, 23:26
I don't see it, however, in Zelda: Link Between Worlds he did look kind of... girly in this image:
http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/zelda_a_link_between_worlds_link_portrait.jpg
Maybe he decided to be ga-*shot*

mazefire3609
February 14th, 2014, 07:12
Except Link's still not a girl Critical Dude. There might be so many fanarts on the gender bent Link out there that's female...

Critical Dude
February 14th, 2014, 12:43
Except Link's still not a girl Critical Dude...
I know that, that's why I only described him as looking like a girl.