PDA

View Full Version : What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

Ors
January 29th, 2014, 19:58
For me is this when I was 4 or 5: I was in the bed. Our room had a new lamp. I knew what's gonna happen, because I had seen this nightmare at least twice before.. I still started walking downstairs. There was more colorful than in real life but still #@"! scarry. I reached the kitchen and saw there a woman that talked with my brother. Suddenly she said the only word I understand: "Now!" and I started sliding to our fire place. I flew into it and saw weird colors untill I woke up just a few seconds after the fireplace thing.

Colby
January 29th, 2014, 21:23
When I was 4, I had many nightmares, in one I got crushed by a giant, in another I was eaten alive, and in another I was engulfed in darkness then killed. I may go into better detail later.

Critical Dude
January 29th, 2014, 23:22
I saw Chuck Norris... I'm just going to say that... ._.
This isn't the scariest but it is the only one I can remember for now :P
Let's see a scary dream... Well there was this one time that I was trapped in a game world, and my mission was to fight something that spawns in the "shadows" (e.g. the shadow of a building, I don't know how I got this mission but I thought that I might as well give it a freaking try). So I was wondering in an abandoned town, the sun was setting and I could hear a lot of shifting which was making me uneasy because I did not have a weapon to defend myself with. All of a sudden this black creature came out of an alleyway and dragged me into the shadows. I was then engulfed by darkness. Luckily Sora, Riku and King Mickey was there to save me from what seemed to be the heartless. So I think I died or something. All I know is that whenever I have a bad dream if I'm attacked by a hideous creature, stabbed or shot then I would feel a very strong and harsh sensation on the area that I have been hit (kind of like an electric shot). And when I wake up I can still feel the sensation, which is annoying as I just want to go back to sleep. (I'm not like most people who would suddenly sit up after having a bad dream, I'm too lazy to do that so I just fall back asleep if the dream wakes me up.)

Mr.Black
January 30th, 2014, 00:03
spooky scary skeletons

;_;

DoctorAdorkable
January 30th, 2014, 02:00
Awe man, being eaten alive is one of the worst kinds of nightmare. When I was little my dad would always play the old Resident Evil games when I was around, and once in a blue moon I'd have a dream where I was in a zombie apocalypse. It would ALWAYS end with me getting my guts being torn out by zombies and it totally sucked.

Though, I did have one dream when I was really young that was so weird and fluent I still remember it today. At the time I had a PlayStation and I loved to play the Spyro games, among others. I had also recently 'attempted' to play an X-Files game on it, but it creeped me out too much. It didn't really have anything scary in it (I wouldn't know if it did anyways, I never went past the first screen that only featured a silent office and a ringing telephone), it was mostly the music that scared me. Anyways, the dream started with me in a random pool shaped skate park in the middle of a random forest. Everything was dandy until these Ice King looking enemies from Spyro 2 popped up and started throwing ice and snowballs at me. Then I remember running into the forest to get away, and of course, the X-Files music starts playing. That and I kept seeing these huge beast-like shadows rushing across my view in the distance of the dark forest. After a few moments of running I suddenly got grabbed by one of them and pulled into the darkness of the forest, much to my extreme terror.

That's when I finally woke up, however. I still can't believe how clearly I can remember it, considering it was well over ten years ago. It was definitely the most impacting dream I've ever had.

...I still hate those stupid Ice King enemies...

Ors
January 30th, 2014, 06:54
Luckily Sora, Riku and King Mickey was there to save me from what seemed to be the heartless.

I was saving you. LOL

Critical Dude
January 30th, 2014, 10:52
I was saving you.
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130805223319/mugen/images/f/f0/Riku_KH2.jpg

KitsuneFreak
January 30th, 2014, 21:19
Wouldn't this technically be "What is the scariest nightmare you have ever had" Seen doesn't really seem to fit right in my opinion.

Critical Dude
January 30th, 2014, 21:57
Wouldn't this technically be "What is the scariest nightmare you have ever had" Seen doesn't really seem to fit right in my opinion.
I guess *shrugs*

Colby
January 31st, 2014, 00:39
Details details, speaking of details, I agree with CD I can feel pain sometimes in my nightmares too (I still remember being squished, and I remember drowning especially well)

Kods4
January 31st, 2014, 01:39
I used to have the same nightmare over and over and over when I was 5 up until 7 years old.
It was about me stuck in a brick room without exit, a few moments later water would start rising slowly and I ended up drowning all the time.
It scared me a lot back then.
A few years later I started forcing myself to imagine a door in the room so I could escape, worked.
Never underestimate the power of your own brain. even if you're in the middle of a math test and you don't understand a thing.

Ors
January 31st, 2014, 07:24
I used to have the same nightmare over and over and over when I was 5 up until 7 years old.
It was about me stuck in a brick room without exit, a few moments later water would start rising slowly and I ended up drowning all the time.
It scared me a lot back then.
A few years later I started forcing myself to imagine a door in the room so I could escape, worked.
Never underestimate the power of your own brain. even if you're in the middle of a math test and you don't understand a thing.

I stopped having my nightmare when I had seen it almost every night when I was 5. I used the same way as you. I thought the fireplace would be broken, and it worked. I couldn't slide there anymore.

Critical Dude
January 31st, 2014, 11:11
You have a good point there Kupo-kun.

TaskBarR
February 2nd, 2014, 18:32
My worst nightmare went a little like this (wall of text):

A few months ago, I was getting ready for bed. I had read a few creepypasta stories before, because I was challenging myself to sleep after reading that. Eventually I did get to sleep, and I was having a good dream at first. I was in a field, working on a farm? I can't really recall what I was doing. Then I noticed the cows were acting...strange...their mooing sounded demonic and their eyes were red. I went over to calm one down, and my dream exploded into screaming and blood everywhere. The cow ripped me apart, but that wasn't all. Next, I was in a void-like world, it was all black and I was sort of floating. Then, a bunch of freaky images flashed before me, and then Jeff The Killer (lol i know right?) came over and swiftly beheaded me.

I don't read creepypasta anymore.