PDA

View Full Version : Pokebank is out in North America

WolfBlade
February 7th, 2014, 06:58
Finnally, the e shop now has pokebank for sale! Balance of 0.00, though it's a monthly fee, depending if you have the month long free trial. It only lasts till' 3/31!
Ps. There's a free celebi as a gift for pokebank, and Battle ponits or pokebank.
Offical link: http://ign.com/articles/2013/12/18/access-pokemon-bank-by-september-2014-for-free-celebi

Critical Dude
February 7th, 2014, 12:54
Finnally, the e shop now has pokebank for sale! Balance of 0.00, though it's a monthly fee, depending if you have the month long free trial. It only lasts till' 3/31!
Ps. There's a free celebi as a gift for pokebank, and Battle ponits or pokebank.
Offical link: http://ign.com/articles/2013/12/18/access-pokemon-bank-by-september-2014-for-free-celebi
We Brits got it long before you so... :P
But I haven't tried it yet because I don't have Pokémon X/Y.

TaskBarR
February 7th, 2014, 16:54
I DONT HAVE X AND Y GRRRRRR (sad)

Tyson TH
February 7th, 2014, 20:39
*yearly fee

Critical Dude
February 7th, 2014, 21:04
I DONT HAVE X AND Y GRRRRRR (sad)
I thought that out of all of us, you would be the first to get either of them or even both!
In fact when do you plan on getting X/Y?

TaskBarR
February 7th, 2014, 23:31
I thought that out of all of us, you would be the first to get either of them or even both!
In fact when do you plan on getting X/Y?

What do you mean? Do you think I'm some sort of rich kid who can pull money out of his ass?

Tyson TH
February 8th, 2014, 08:35
What do you mean? Do you think I'm some sort of rich kid who can pull money out of his ass?
The game isn't exactly expensive. :/
I'm pretty sure most of us bought the game with our own money.

Critical Dude
February 8th, 2014, 13:59
XD, well can you really pull that stuff out of your butt? If you can then there's a new Guinness World Record that needs to be fulfilled.
Anyway I thought that you were the type to buy most games before anyone else (you got the Wii U before most people on Skybase and started to rub it in our faces XD).
I could get the game in two weeks tie but I'd rather get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first.

Demnyx Onyxfur
February 8th, 2014, 14:08
My bro got me Pokemon Y for my birthday (beat it in 3 days). Just gonna say you can get Pokemon from PokeGEN to sneak through PokeTransporter and put them on Pokemon Bank if you make sure to make them look legit. That's how Im getting some legendary Pokemon I can't obtain anymore. But for some reason my legit Meoletta is triggering some flag that tells Bank that it's not legit.

mazefire3609
February 8th, 2014, 20:40
Beating pokemon Y for 3 days...? Pokemon X is just so short, I mean it's going way too fast to get to the next gym from the other. Other than that, it's great. The Fairy types looks great, but OP. Wait...Can ANYONE here beat Sonic 06 in a day? I dare anyone to do it.

TaskBarR
February 8th, 2014, 20:57
XD, well can you really pull that stuff out of your butt? If you can then there's a new Guinness World Record that needs to be fulfilled.
Anyway I thought that you were the type to buy most games before anyone else (you got the Wii U before most people on Skybase and started to rub it in our faces XD).
I could get the game in two weeks tie but I'd rather get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate first.

I didn't 'rub it in your faces'. I was just excited about it. You guys were the ones trashing the Wii U.
And how am I the type to buy most games? I don't even have any freakin' money. I don't even get allowance for doing CHORES. I do them because I need to pull my own weight.
You're the one that's old enough for a job. XD

Colby
February 9th, 2014, 09:20
1. Most people don't get money for house chores in this day and age.
2. This is the PokeBank thread, please refrain from driving too off topic everyone.

Critical Dude
February 9th, 2014, 12:49
You're the one that's old enough for a job. XD
Lol, but if I get a job I'll have to stop claiming child benefit (also the job has to give me more money than the child benefit I receive).

~Going back on topic!~

So is it compulsory to use the Pokebank for X/Y, or does X/Y have a Pokémon storage system in the game?

TaskBarR
February 9th, 2014, 16:01
Lol, but if I get a job I'll have to stop claiming child benefit (also the job has to give me more money than the child benefit I receive).

~Going back on topic!~

So is it compulsory to use the Pokebank for X/Y, or does X/Y have a Pokémon storage system in the game?

It does I believe, but this 'Pokemon Bank' system is like a cloud storage thing. If you want to move in your pokemon from Pokemon BW or BW2 you can, and transfer to XY, or you can use it for storing your most valuable pokemon so you wont lose them.

mazefire3609
February 9th, 2014, 23:00
Guys, remember. Let me tell you something: There's a thing called Pokewunners. They're nostalgia fans that only like to play Gen 1 and only like Gen 1 Pokemon because they're more "Original" than the New gen.

Critical Dude
February 9th, 2014, 23:34
Guys, remember. Let me tell you something: There's a thing called Pokewunners. They're nostalgia fans that only like to play Gen 1 and only like Gen 1 Pokemon because they're more "Original" than the New gen.
Ok... thanks for telling me I guess?

mazefire3609
February 10th, 2014, 01:25
Ok... thanks for telling me I guess? Think of it that way, it's very similar to Classic Sonic fanboys. Speaking of Pokemon...Pokemon actually IS like Dragon Ball Z. You're training your Pokemon to become stronger by having them the wild Pokemon, or even trainer's Pokemon until they get stronger. Even their levels are classified as "Power levels". Evolutions are like Kaio Kens or something, then Mega evolutions are like Super Saiyans. Since Pokebank is still there...Many trainers have the disadvantage against other trainers that has such powerful Pokemon. Even with mega stones. Mega evolutions are actually OP yes, even their stats skyrocket past the Legendaries. More than half of all those Pokemon mega evolutions are gen 1's. Pokewunners these days...

TaskBarR
February 10th, 2014, 22:05
Think of it that way, it's very similar to Classic Sonic fanboys. Speaking of Pokemon...Pokemon actually IS like Dragon Ball Z. You're training your Pokemon to become stronger by having them the wild Pokemon, or even trainer's Pokemon until they get stronger. Even their levels are classified as "Power levels". Evolutions are like Kaio Kens or something, then Mega evolutions are like Super Saiyans. Since Pokebank is still there...Many trainers have the disadvantage against other trainers that has such powerful Pokemon. Even with mega stones. Mega evolutions are actually OP yes, even their stats skyrocket past the Legendaries. More than half of all those Pokemon mega evolutions are gen 1's. Pokewunners these days...

Okay? But we were talking about the pokemon bank.

mazefire3609
February 10th, 2014, 22:42
Okay? But we were talking about the pokemon bank. I know, I tried to keep my reply focused about Poke Bank. > <'

Critical Dude
February 10th, 2014, 22:49
Think of it that way, it's very similar to Classic Sonic fanboys. Speaking of Pokemon...Pokemon actually IS like Dragon Ball Z. You're training your Pokemon to become stronger by having them the wild Pokemon, or even trainer's Pokemon until they get stronger. Even their levels are classified as "Power levels". Evolutions are like Kaio Kens or something, then Mega evolutions are like Super Saiyans. Since Pokebank is still there...Many trainers have the disadvantage against other trainers that has such powerful Pokemon. Even with mega stones. Mega evolutions are actually OP yes, even their stats skyrocket past the Legendaries. More than half of all those Pokemon mega evolutions are gen 1's. Pokewunners these days...
Um, I already knew most of this stuff so...yeah.

Tyson TH
February 11th, 2014, 03:48
...So uh... any thoughts on the PokéTransporter?

mazefire3609
February 11th, 2014, 07:46
Poke Transporter is pretty much better than the Pokemon Black one. While you're trying to transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold to Black, you have to play the stupid mini game...Atleast I still bought my Mewtwo named Vegeta over to Pokemon X, but it won't listen to me because I didn't have enough Gym Badges. Why the hell does that function like a trade?

Demnyx Onyxfur
February 11th, 2014, 20:55
Technically the Mewtwo is moving from an experienced trainer (that it listens to) to a completely new trainer with not enough badges to command it.