PDA

View Full Version : New character!(?) Blake

Potatosack
March 23rd, 2014, 17:32
Go down to the bottom post. Yes. Do that.

KitsuneFreak
March 23rd, 2014, 22:44
Looks decent so far but, I really recommend working on the shading and stuff, it looks a little..off, unless you aren't trying to have it fit the style of SRB2 Characters in general, Like how Sonic, Knuckles and Tails look like I mean. Does seem somewhat stiff from the front angles but that might just be my opinion.

Potatosack
June 2nd, 2014, 00:17
Looks decent so far but, I really recommend working on the shading and stuff, it looks a little..off, unless you aren't trying to have it fit the style of SRB2 Characters in general, Like how Sonic, Knuckles and Tails look like I mean. Does seem somewhat stiff from the front angles but that might just be my opinion.
I agree, to some degree, but i tried to fix it and i just can't.
I was going for more knuckles like shading, even though it is off somewhat.
Anyways, thanks for your opinion.
after all, no one else responded, so...

- - - - - - - - - -

I officially refuse to let this thread die. Live with it.
Okay, seriously though, as I started showing off here, I wanna finish showing off here too.
http://i.imgur.com/8krsFJz.png
So yes. This is Blake now. No more awkward hedginda crap anymore. Humans. With scythes.
I wrote something about his abilities back on the SRB2 MB. To make it simple, he has runes and a scythe. You fight with scythe.
You use runes. Do this in certain orders or under special conditions, and special stuff happens. Making the runes less useless.
Essentially so.

Colby
June 2nd, 2014, 21:55
I do admit, these human sprites look very nice compared to the old ones.

Blizzard/James
July 26th, 2017, 03:49
i have a quick question is he very tall,older than the other sanic characters,or has a human body

Potatosack
September 2nd, 2017, 07:31
Hm

I think I porportioned him to be about the same height when I was making this? Although if I did it now he'd be about 150% Knuckles' height