PDA

View Full Version : [Level] Newly-made Greenflower Zone

Phantom-Blade
April 21st, 2014, 17:23
Hurray for boredom! It is a new "revamped" Greenflower Zone with a few Additions, Like new layouts, Changed grass and AGZ sky...
Oh lets gets get the screenshots *Claps twice and Screenshots appear*...
Screenshots:
6739 6740 6738
6741 6742 6743
here, Done!

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nv2ywa60w9wxyi0/GFZ1_update1_v1.1.wad

(Also credit goes to STJR/SonicTeam JR For the original GFZ1).

Sky
April 21st, 2014, 22:49
This is a fairly interesting tweak to GFZ1. It would be nice if there was more radical revamps to it, but it was interesting to play through.

My only complaint it that with the flowers texture sectors that you replaced with other flower textures, some of them are cut off. Otherwise, while it's still mostly GFZ1, there's some nice tweaks here.

Also, upload your WAD directly to the post and fill out the modification settings more next time.

Phantom-Blade
April 22nd, 2014, 19:17
This is a fairly interesting tweak to GFZ1. It would be nice if there was more radical revamps to it, but it was interesting to play through.

My only complaint it that with the flowers texture sectors that you replaced with other flower textures, some of them are cut off. Otherwise, while it's still mostly GFZ1, there's some nice tweaks here.

Also, upload your WAD directly to the post and fill out the modification settings more next time.
Thank you for the feedback. As for the flower textures being cut off, I do not think that I will be able to fix that, however.

Lat'
April 22nd, 2014, 19:45
I just think I would partially thank you for the grass texture you used, it makes the new Floral Road so beautiful...
Back to the topic, the retexture was pretty neat, I do not have anything BAD to say.

Kods4
April 22nd, 2014, 21:35
This looks really good, and it's a blast to play.
Shame everyone forget's Techno Hill Zone, though. It's always Greenflower Zone. :(

Man553
November 28th, 2015, 12:57
This Looks Modern, do the second zone!
:tailswins::thumbsup:

Nicktendo
June 22nd, 2016, 02:13
Looks interesting, I'll give it a shot.

- - - - - - - - - -

Wow, that was really good! Playing with the Music Remade WAD really added to the experience.
I'd love to see more!