PDA

View Full Version : Help! GAME! WAD! CRASH!

Phantom-Blade
May 5th, 2014, 12:14
I was making my char WAD "S3-Sonic" I tested it but the game crashed!
Somebody please help!

Colby
May 5th, 2014, 13:12
First of all, you didn't convert those sprites to Doom format by right clicking them and converting them into SRB2 format. Secondly, are you trying to put 2D sprites in a 3D game?

Phantom-Blade
May 5th, 2014, 13:32
First of all, you didn't convert those sprites to Doom format by right clicking them and converting them into SRB2 format. Secondly, are you trying to put 2D sprites in a 3D game?
(1). Oh... That could be the reason why it kept on crashing...
(2). Yes, because of no walking style of these styled poses: 6816 6817

Xkower8181
May 6th, 2014, 13:04
Maybe he wanna make a 2d character for SRB1 remake...

Flames The Hedgehog
May 7th, 2014, 02:04
First of all, Put all of the the Frames on "0" at the end of them, That's just a waste of time using 3d sprites. Secondly, Use XWE, It's Better, Imo.

Sky
May 7th, 2014, 02:07
Secondly, Use XWE, It's Better, Imo.Why? SLADE is a thousand times more stable and more functional with active updates, and you can convert sprites much quicker with SLADE than any other WAD editor. If you're really using XWE still, I recommend you to move over to SLADE as soon as possible.

TaskBarR
May 7th, 2014, 19:34
First of all, Put all of the the Frames on "0" at the end of them, That's just a waste of time using 3d sprites. Secondly, Use XWE, It's Better, Imo.

Sorry to say this, but XWE is shit. It corrupted all of my wads I was working on and totally screwed me over when I was working on a big project.
SLADE is much better, and the best WAD editor I've seen.